Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Has anyone ever asked a complete stranger to take nude photos of you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #540106 at 06,Nov,18 04:08
Just wondering what reaction you get. I think it would be so exiting to do this, ask somone in a bar, or room service/ maid at a hotel. I would want female(s) preferrably to do me

Similar topics: 1.Had my first blow by a complete stranger...   2.fully nude pictures   3.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   4.is it normal to expose my nude photos?   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #545468 at 08,Nov,18 03:51
It's happened at a nude beach. I was with my boyfriend and we wanted to have some nude pics together and some nude pics of us 69ing - we always wanted some pics of us having sex outdoors, so we asked a stranger to take them. It was hot sucking my boyfriend's cock while being photographed

By Greek18cm at 07,Nov,18 18:21 other posts of Greek18cm 
Completly stranger no but cousins, friends etc ask to take pic of my cok (not my body naked just the cock) yes and it felt strange due to the fact that i did not see it coming

By spermkiss at 07,Nov,18 04:09 other posts of spermkiss 
I haven't asked, but numerous times at nude beaches complete strangers have asked to take my picture. Of course I let them, generally I put on a jack off show for them. On a couple of occasions I had partnered sex in front of the camera. I always thought it would be a hoot if those photos were to show up here or elsewhere on the internet.

By #121361 at 06,Nov,18 05:51
Yes we ask a older Lady to take a Photo from us , she say yes.[deleted image]
By #423426 at 06,Nov,18 14:36
Great stuff!

Adult Discussion Forum