Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 24,Nov,18 03:34
[deleted image]

If you possess all of these symptoms you need to desperately seek psychiatric help immediately..!!

Similar topics: 1.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   2.examining Trump Derangement Syndrome..Defined, symptoms..   3.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME DEFINED   4.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME analysis.   5.Signs you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome..  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 25,Nov,18 03:37 other posts of phart 
1,If you think the borders should be left open to all that want over here, you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
2,If you aint scraped the Hillary stickers off the trunk lid of your car, you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
3,If your car still has Bernie Sanders stickers on it, You might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
4,If you think a forest fire is Trumps fault, you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
5,If you think the Russians helped put Trump in office, you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
6, If you think Maxine Waters should run for President, you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
7,If you have a life size poster of Nancy Pelosi on the inside of your bathroom door,you might suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
By #559941 at 25,Nov,18 04:51
You might be a redneck..

By #562152 at 25,Nov,18 04:32
i agree,,the stress knowing he's here for another 2 yrs makes my skin crawl..
By #559941 at 25,Nov,18 04:50
We need to make the 2 term limit to be limitless... Why make it just 2 terms? If he keeps winning the election why only have 2 terms? I'm a gonna tell congress to lift the 2 term limit...

By #559941 at 24,Nov,18 03:44

Adult Discussion Forum