Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How to you find a new fuck buddy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67735 at 13,Jan,19 00:31
When you're in the mood to meet a new fuck buddy, do you opt for online sites, bars or something else?

Similar topics: 1.Jacking with a buddy. . .   2.How to find a buddy   3.Discreet fuck buddy wisconsin   4.Pic contest with a fuck buddy   5.How to tell if someone you meet is the type to let you 'use' their mouth?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275407 at 04,Mar,19 23:32
How much money do you have

By knewbi at 04,Mar,19 19:34 other posts of knewbi 
Most on lines do not pan out but for those that do it is incredable

By #576878 at 13,Jan,19 21:39
I find it online on a sex dating site.

By up-for-it at 13,Jan,19 08:22 other posts of up-for-it 
I go online for some succes as i totalyy suck at everything else in finding fuck buddies

The online thing isn't a big hit eighter for me.

Going to try a magic wand!
By #67735 at 13,Jan,19 15:47
Why hasn't online worked for you? Do you have a good profile? On Adam4Adam I make sure I see certain things like sexual practice and hiv stated are stated, if I see them blank I move along. If someone doesn't take the time to create a decent profile I won't even consider meeting them.
By up-for-it at 13,Jan,19 21:26 other posts of up-for-it 
My profiles are better than most i see. I get reactions and a lot of compliments and promises. But no one ever wants to meet up,well they say they do but can't find the time,need to plan the perfect date first etc...

By #535695 at 13,Jan,19 01:05
I have great success with Adam4adam. Doublelist is also active here in Nebraska and Manhunt works well here too.
By #67735 at 13,Jan,19 20:56
Any bad experiences on either?
By #535695 at 13,Jan,19 21:05
No not really. One guy could not get it up and scraped his teeth on my dick. LOL I usually talk back and forth a bit first and weed a few ut.
By #67735 at 13,Jan,19 21:08
If I just met someone and we're walking to their room, I'll give their butt a little squeeze to break the ice. One guy pre-came in my mouth, from that point on I kinda jerked him off a little and he finished himself off

By #551147 at 13,Jan,19 01:15
For THE answer to your question. You've GOT to hit up our in-house slut, Leo. He will most CERTAINLY be able to guide you in the right direction for what you seek.

Adult Discussion Forum