Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The first and last measures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by DarkMax at 10,Feb,19 17:31  other posts of DarkMax
How long was your dick when you measured it first? And how old you were? How long is it now?

Similar topics: 1.About friends lists   2.a bulging groin   3.A funny story   4.diameter?   5.Who has a penis that is thicker than it is long?  

New Comment

Comments:
By DarkMax at 12,Feb,19 19:41 other posts of DarkMax 
I was 6 years old, when do it at the first time. My penis was 7 cm (~3") and it was the biggest in the kindergarten Now it is 17 cm (~6.5").

By #532695 at 12,Feb,19 02:30
Age 10, 4".

By age 12, about the time I started to orgasm, 5.5.

My growth after puberty was quick, by the time I was 15, I had reached 7.5 and fairly thick, about 5.75 around. Stayed the same until I was in my 50s.

Now, mid-60s, I am 7 x 5.75 (just as thick). I have mild ED, I can keep an erection without meds but not for a long time. If I medicate, I can get to a little over 7" and keep it up for a good long time.

By #553294 at 12,Feb,19 02:04
First time I measured, I was 5. When hard, it was ~2" long x 2" in girth. When soft, it was only ~1" x 1". I used to measure it soft & hard every few months from when I was 5 until I was 18. I'm now 62 & it's 5.75" x 4.75" when hard & ~2.5" x 3.5" when soft. It's been the same size since I was ~18.

By #64328 at 11,Feb,19 18:57
First time was around 7 and it was 3 inches with a boner. I was spending the night at a friends house when he suggested we measure our dicks. By the sixth grade it have double in size and being 6.25 inches at that age was quite the topic of conversation among friends that had seen my boner. I was by far bigger than all my friends. Even boys that were much older were smaller that I was. But throughout the high school years most of them caught up and as an adult I'm still just a fuzz over 6 inches. I matured backwards. Dick size was the the first, I could ejaculate at 13 and a half but had no pubic hair until I was 17 and a junior in high school.

Adult Discussion Forum