Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

In The Closet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #53390 at 08,Feb,10 02:21
I've wanted to be with another guy since I was a teenager. Well, here I am at 51 still dreaming about it. I simply wouldn't know how to go about it. I don't think I'd be comfortable going to the local gay club because I think that most of the guys would be young and looking for someone their own age. The guys on Craig's List seem a little scuzzy and you never know if they're sincere. I'm a good looking guy and not overweight. Just how do you meet someone for gay sex?