to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #578610 at 12,Mar,19 13:28
DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION? GOOD.Now let me show you what responses I've got from these people and others because I suggested BELLA'S forum is BORING. Don't you think it's a load of HORSE CRAP?

Similar topics: 1.who wants to fuck my cunt and ass   2.CUNT STORY   3.The 'C' word   4.A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc   5.Local sex invites: "Hi, I'm **, near you and ready for sex"  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 05,May,23 21:19 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cat

NO ONE wants to see that old slit! A dried up ham overcooked in the oven with a hair on it!

By Sir-Skittles at 30,Dec,22 17:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A graveyard of numbers here

By Dev01 at 30,Dec,22 18:48 other posts of Dev01 

By bella! at 10,Jan,23 21:15 other posts of bella! 
This is one of Twowarmtts threads.
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Jan,23 22:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A trail of her shitty threads

By #601496 at 14,Jan,20 17:27
Some members never show their wares. What's up with that?

By #601496 at 27,Oct,19 22:14
Private Chat With Freddy
[Upload Private Pic] [Block this member] [Report abuse] Turn Sound Off At the bottom
as TWOWARMTTS! message coloro not send your private sensitive data to members you don't really know.

Message Mode ("Enter" does not send message) What to say
current server time is: Oct 27, 18:06, Freddy seems to be on-line
Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: not going anywhere you imbecile cunt

Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: still here and I will here

Oct 27, 18:05 TWOWARMTTS!: You still here?

Oct 27, 18:02 Freddy: REMOVED or I WILL BOMBARD YOUR PAGE you imbecile

Oct 27, 18:01 Freddy: Just removed your nasty gifts from my page and I won't bother you. If you don't want to deleted then I will be posting more nasty comments on your page. your choice

Oct 27, 18:00 TWOWARMTTS!: I'm tired of your childish ways. You aren't even a worthy opponent

Oct 27, 18:00 Freddy: you fucking coward old fart

Oct 27, 17:59 Freddy: I love to be a jerk. Rats like you get me more points from Admn, so don't worry about my points

Oct 27, 17:58 TWOWARMTTS!: Go ahead. You know me. And so do they. I'm relentless and give back everything and as far as my gift ribbon, I couldn't care less. Use your points, jerk

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: why you are so afraid to blocked me now?

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: I thought you said you don't blocked people in here

Oct 27, 17:57 Freddy: you think you are smart. Any of the above guys will send you one for me.

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: do it now you rat at your own peril

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: And so will you on Tuesday

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: If not I will tell any of these guys to send you one; Alexander, Srcums, Scorps and wycowboy

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: He can't, he's blocked

Oct 27, 17:55 Freddy: yes and I told Skittles to send you a gift. I will told him to send you another one.

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: Not if I get you first

Oct 27, 17:54 Freddy: we both will bring you down...you can count on that you rat

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: How many times do you suck his dick every day?

Oct 27, 17:53 TWOWARMTTS!: I hear you are Skittle's bitch

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: Freddy has sent you the gift

Oct 27, 17:51 TWOWARMTTS!: If you visit a whore house they'll put you to lick the leftovers

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: ok so you need some toilet paper to clean your ass...I 'll get you some

Oct 27, 17:50 TWOWARMTTS!: Go wipe your dirty ass. Didn't mama teach you to do the paper work?

Oct 27, 17:49 Freddy: go get a broom and fly around your trailer park

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are a witch

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are the joke

Oct 27, 17:47 TWOWARMTTS!: I think YOU are a joke

Oct 27, 17:47 Freddy: you disgusting rat. I will bombard your page every day as long your gifts still on my page.

A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.

Entire Chat Log
(up to 30 days, older messages get deleted)

By Sir-Skittles at 30,Sep,19 19:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I saw your cunny today TwoWorms: someone threw a roast beef sandwich on the ground...

Looked just like you rotten parts!

By #578610 at 07,May,19 00:29
Sven57a posted

Angel of death announced her departure from the site. Hate to see her go. Great contributions and great tits. A loss to us all

Good ridence
By Sir-Skittles at 30,Sep,19 19:33 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Nice spelling yet again... Are you that dumb??? If so, I will stop picking on you if you tell me you are special needs

By #578610 at 29,Jul,19 11:56
[deleted image]

I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.

I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

SKITTLES---FREDDY---BELLA!--- THE TROLL TRIO OF THE SITE

By #578610 at 10,May,19 14:30
[deleted image]

COUNTRY COUPLE 54 IS SPEWING CRAP AGAIN. HE/SHE POSTED,,,
How embarrassing is it to know you are a member of this site, and the face of the site is a walrus. I would think that most new members would run for the hills seeing this.
By dgraff at 11,May,19 01:52 other posts of dgraff 
I agree with CC54 I mean let's face it a big women is like a moped there fun to ride but you don't want any of your friends to see you riding one
By #578610 at 11,May,19 12:46
You know what? You, both, are full of shit. You and CC54 didn't go after this woman for her looks. You went after her because she's Lix. There's plenty of women on site that are large bodied and still are sexy as hell. You, I understand because you are gay. CC54 is another story. He's an oaf that has no respect for women. First he parades his nude woman all over the internet, and then he complains because other women do so too. You too should realize that sexiness has nothing to do with looks.
By dgraff at 11,May,19 14:11 other posts of dgraff 
By #578610 at 11,May,19 14:14
Tell me, baby, would you suffer fucking me???
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

I'd give you and your boyfriend plenty of finger while you two suck face,,
By dgraff at 12,May,19 02:28 other posts of dgraff 
Honey I'm sorry but you and I have a lot of differences you don't like guns and I have a house full of them you hate Donald Trump and I think he's doing a wonderful job you can't stand Bella and I like her you like lix and I can't stand the site of her now with that being said I've put up with your blasting Bella so your just going to have to put up with me blasting lix
By #578610 at 12,May,19 02:53
Ok,you are right. Damn, there's got to be a catch.

By #585719 at 13,May,19 11:43
You and Lix are the same. You are both super sexy hot. It's not so much how you look but what you project to the men here. Please don't stop.

By #551147 at 15,May,19 20:46
Rofl

By #485312 at 13,May,19 21:03
how embarrassing to be labelled the sites biggest whingers.. they don't see their bad attitudes only attract more of the same ... *Lix*
By #578610 at 13,May,19 21:08
How true. They can't stand it that no matter how much they bitch we always come up on top. The One Eyed Bitch must be loosing venom all over the site.

By #578610 at 14,May,19 15:37
[deleted image]

The One Eyed Bitch- Commenting on the Image Bid game.
Thanks for voting and not only thinking about 2nice, but me as well.

I could not help but notice that licksipsuckit is in #2 spot and America's very own hotpussy is #3 and directly below lix. What a befitting position for hotpussy to be in, it makes it so much easier for her to kiss lix's ass.
---------------------------------------------------------

Actually, Bitch, kissing and licking Lix's ass is a delight I would not pass up. You are mistaking your rotted cunt for her ass.
By #585719 at 15,May,19 11:49
I just lectured CountryCouple54, the Mr, for being crude with Lix. I thought I might ask you to tone down your remarks about Bella. I'm not suggesting you two kiss and make up. Just saying maybe the negative name calling can be put aside. You were the first to welcome me to the site and you've been so friendly I have felt very welcomed. You are better than this.

By #578610 at 11,May,19 16:16
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Hey, Skittles, I may be a Broadway Barbie doll but you are a maggoty turd.
And Dgraff, you can "HAHAHA' and OMG all you want, but, you know I'm right. BTW, I've been trying to be friendly with you but you are testing my patience.

By #578610 at 05,May,19 14:20
[deleted image]

Well, you ARE a one eyed bitch and a witch sometime, but, I don't care what you do.

By #578610 at 05,May,19 14:17
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED

I learned something today from Mr. JustWill, he's amazingly intelligent and SO FULL OF KNOWLEDGE. Static means not moving or unchanging. Couple that with caravan, "static caravan" is more equivalent to what we look at and refer to as a mobile home or park model.

It's peculiar that we call a mobile home a mobile home. It cannot be pulled by a car, it's brought in with wheels attached by a BIG truck. Once it is secured to a foundation, the wheels are removed and is no longer mobile.

Hey, you are a Floridian, care to give your spin on what makes a park model a park model?

IN FLORIDA, ONCE THE MOBILE HOME IS IN PLACE, THE TAG OR LICENCE PLATE IS "RETIRED". THE DMV REMOVES THE PLATE FROM THE ROLLS OF VEHICLES ALLOWED ON THE PUBLIC ROADS.

By #578610 at 05,May,19 12:11
[deleted image]

A member from the UK told me about renting a caravan, a static caravan. Do you have any idea what it is? Remember, no fair Google-ing the term, I want to know if I am the only person who had no idea what-in-the-heck they were about.

I GUESS THEY DON'T WATCH BRITISH TV SHOWS OR BBC MOVIES IN WISCONSIN. THEY ARE MORE INTO DISNEY MOVIES.

By #578610 at 04,May,19 15:44
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED IN ANSWER TO DGRAFF

STOP. Not too long ago, you praised Aussieman187.

Please, don't allow yourself to become so petty. So much of the "shit storm" has got to do with hotpussy. She TROLLS the Forum looking for posts made by members that have blacklisted her funky old ass, puts her spin on it and then she reposts for her friends to see. I said to you, in a private message, that her selective copy and paste of things that I say, are merely a portion of the entire thought or conversation and it is exactly what she wants her friends to see. When you insult lix, I would expect Aussieman187 to lash out. Please, don't get in a pissing match over stupid things. And kudos to you if you can tolerate hotpussy, old girl is cray-cray but is too far gone to know it.

THIS IS THE WAY THEY OPERATE. THEY FLIP FLOP ALL THE TIME AND PLOT WITH PRIVATE MESGS. NOW SHE'LL TRY TO BE THE ONE THAT TAKES THE HIGH ROAD WHEN I KNOW SHE PLOTTED WITH DGRAFF TO MALIGN AUSSIEMAN.
By dgraff at 04,May,19 23:22 other posts of dgraff 
See this statement above is untrue Bella and I were conversing about you not Aussie man there are no plots what happened between me lix and Aussie man was three years ago and water under the bridge I don't have a problem with either one of them the problem is you and Leo stirring the pot and bringing hate to his forum thread and Aussie man needs to wake up and realize this
By #578610 at 04,May,19 23:53
Yes,I stir the pot. Why not? You go crazy when someone like Leo gives you lip. Are you going to reiterate the Bella line? "Hotpussy, everything is your fault and you deserve to be criticized.". I bring as much hate as all of you minions of the ONE EYED BITCH bring to the forum too. Everything that happened here is still here to read.
By dgraff at 05,May,19 00:44 other posts of dgraff 
No mamm I know every thing is not all your fault but Leo is the wedge between me and the aussies

By #485312 at 04,May,19 23:02
only registered users can see external links

By #578610 at 04,May,19 19:09
[deleted image]

Old hotpussy THINKS she is USDA PRIME. hotpussy, hotpussy, the definition of prime meat is this and this is a copy and paste from Google;

"Prime beef is produced from young, well-fed beef cattle."

Did you notice that the qualifying word is YOUNG. Your old ass is old, plain and simple.

YOU MAY THINK, AND IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, THAT WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR PUSSY, IT'S A PIECE OF MEAT, LIKE COLD LIVER.
WHAT I SAY IS THAT MY USA PUSSY (NOT USDA) IS PRIME AND, BITCH, I'VE GOT THE MEN TO PROVE IT. REGARDLESS OF MY AGE.

By #578610 at 04,May,19 15:37
Hey, One Eyed Bitch, my pussy is not USA Choise. It's USA Prime. And a lot hotter than cold liver.
--------------------------------------- added after 101 minutes

[deleted image]

Posted by Skittles

Hotpussy-- rejected rump roast to be served up as dog food

This from a man that treats STDs as his personal gift to his partners at the fishing camp where he lives.

By #578610 at 04,May,19 12:41
Dgraff, sweetie, why align yourself with a sexless Bitch and malign someone like AussieMan?

By #578610 at 03,May,19 21:36
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH POSTED,
Hmmmmmmmmmm........what constitutes "showing your cunt" ?

Is it showing some pubic hair above the top of the panty or the crotch panel of the woman wearing the panty? There are several pictures that I don't feel fit the criteria for being uploaded on the "cunt" page.

WHAT EVER YOU THINK IT IS,,,IT'S NOT. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A CUNT IS,,,OR A DICK FOR THAT MATTER.

By #578610 at 03,May,19 11:56
[deleted image]

THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH IS SO BUSY RIDING HER BROOM SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO POST ANY VENOM ON HER THREAD. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO COPY AND PASTE NOW? SHE'S A BITCH, ALRIGHT.
By #485312 at 03,May,19 21:28
don't blink, you wont have to wait too long, she's sharpening her tongue right now ... her "pod" of rejects will be filling their bags with gossip and dribble in no time, or is it a "HERD" of arseholes???? l'll have to use my trusty google to look that up and copy and paste like its my own original idea, and if it isn't there, l'll just make it up as l go *lix*
By #578610 at 03,May,19 21:32

By #578610 at 02,May,19 14:20
JUSTWILL OR JUSTWONT AS I CALL HIM, POSTED THIS

Great Jumpin' Jeebus, is she still doing that? A self-aware person would realize how crazy that is.

And, as for being ready to see the Crone's cunt:
Don't you have to wear special safety glasses when you do that...so that your retinas don't burn?

JUMPING JEEBUS? THE PROFESSOR SHOWING US HIS MASTERY OF THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY ENGLISH.
ALSO, HE MUST HAVE SEEN A CUNT SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE AND SOMEONE MUST HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT IT WAS.

By #578610 at 02,May,19 14:10
2NICE TRYING TO CONVINCE US HE CAN READ. SURE, AND THE POPE IS JEWISH.

POST BY 2NICE
Ok, that explains why I didn’t see it. I don’t read anything that “thing” posts in the forum.

By #578610 at 02,May,19 13:23

POSTED BT THE ONE EYED BITCH

What I think is a straight up HOOT is old hotpussy's thread, it might be ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread, where she says; "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST".

First off, I want to point out that she doesn't post any original thoughts, her material is mainly taken from members that have blacklisted her after she's TROLLED the FORUM to see what was said. Secondly, that picture of her that she posts with the "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST"...MY GUESS is that she thinks she looks good, and she probably did 40 years ago HOWEVER she looks like she's smack dab in the middle of a turd. If you haven't been blacklisted and you have not yet seen this picture, you owe it to yourself to look. It may make you giggle or go into a full blown, uncontrollable belly laugh!

YOU'D THINK SHE WAS JEALOUS???

By #578610 at 01,May,19 12:06
JUSTWILL JUST POSTED YHIS
Knickers are a UK-ism for panties.
The Crone is such a freakin' homophobe. It constantly uses homosexual slurs and innuendo as an attempt to degrade a man's masculinity. I don't care what the old Hag says, by making all those false accusations that you are gay, it is trying to imply that you are less of a "man". No matter how you slice it, that is pure homophobia.
———————————————————————

THIS IS WHY I SAY JUSTWILL IS DUMB (as he has no social clues). I QUESTION MR COUNTRY COUPLE’S MANHOOD BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM MAD. HE’S ALWAYS DOING THE SAME TO ME. I’M NOT HOMOPHOBIC. IF CC54 HAD BEEN HEARY ALL OVER I WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM A GORILLA AND THAT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE ME GORILLAPHOBIC. AGAIN, JUSTWILL MISTAKES A SINGULAR EVENT WITH A TOTAL WAY OF LIFE.
By leopoldij at 01,May,19 13:44 other posts of leopoldij 
I thought that justwill IS gay.
By dgraff at 01,May,19 23:38 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I was told you are gay Leo

By #578610 at 01,May,19 18:04
HOT OFF THE PRESS. THIS IS WHAT THAT ONE EYED BITCH JUST POSTED. HAHAHA. AND SHE'S BITCHING I'M READING HER BITCHY POSTS?

Poor OLD hotpussy! She's blowing up her ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread reposting things that she has copied from here.

Hey, today is the first of the month and your pension check and Social Security check surely must have been deposited. Shouldn't you be paying for the trailer and lot rental also ordering medications? We don't want your multiple personalities to be evicted!

HEY, BITCH, WHERE DID YOU PARK YOUR BROOM?

By #578610 at 01,May,19 16:51
POST BY JUSTWILL,

Technically, a group of walruses is called a "herd" or a "pod".

TECHNICALLY, YOU, JUSTWILL, ARE A NONENTITY. AT BEST WE CAN DESCRIBE YOU AS AN ASS

By #578610 at 01,May,19 16:42
HAHAHA
BY THE ONE EYED BITCH ABOUT PHART, ONE OF THE 7 ASSHOLE TROLLS.
Apparently phart was blacklisted by one too many members and can no longer post in the Forum. If anyone would consider adding him as a friend, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

AND THEY TALK ABOUT ME

By #578610 at 01,May,19 15:37
OK, KASIER, OR ASSHOLE #7, AS I CALL HIM, CONTINUES BEING OBSESSED WITH ME. HE POSTED,
Probably safe to assume the member we are writing about has a pervasive multifaceted incurable mental illness. I would imagine there is some treatment available and part of that treatment would be completely abstaining from the internet.
————————————————————-
THE REMEDY IS FOR YOU, YOUR OTHER FELLOW TROLLS, AND YOUR QUEEN, THE EVIL WITCH, THE ONE EYED BITCH, TO QUIT THE SITE FOR EVER AND LEAVE THE REST OF US, THE GOOD MEMBERS, BE

By #578610 at 01,May,19 12:12
That One Eyed Bitch, Bella posted this 5/1/19
I could not help but notice that RedFoxy is already off to a commanding lead in the May Pic of the Month after already winning for the month of April.

Alas, I receive a system notification that CountryCouple54 has entered. Woo hoo! A real contest! Choices! I go to place my vote and with only 3 votes prior to my vote, some ying-yang already voted [NOT] on CountryCouple54's entry. If this isn't a case of WTF malicious voting, I don't know what is!

———————————————————————-

IF MR COUNTRY COUPLE 54 ENTERED THE CONTEST I URGE EVERYONE TO VOTE (NOT) TOO. A MAN SHOULD NOT ENTER A CONTEST MADE FOR WOMEN
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

POST FROM MRS CC54

It's not about being in the top spot. It's not even about others begging for votes. Or not playing fairly. But to publicly post a comment in the Forum to down vote a person. That's a lowlife.
------------------------
SORRY ABOUT THAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR SISSY HUBBY ENTERING THE POTM CONTEST.
By leopoldij at 01,May,19 13:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Has she found a man yet?

By #578610 at 27,Apr,19 02:30
[deleted image]

These members are what I call the gang of seven:
kasier
CountryCouple54
phart
mr_blue
Angelofdeath
CurveBall45
JustWill

There are many trolls on site but these members have one distinguishing difference from other trolls. They are smart and choose to use this ability to make life miserable for other members. They choose to belittle and criticize. They are always hanging around Bella's forum spewing crap. She's their champion.

My opinion
By dgraff at 27,Apr,19 03:00 other posts of dgraff 
I don't see my name on your list and I'm glad I'm getting older and wish not to fight any more it takes to much energy
By #578610 at 27,Apr,19 03:38
I have nothing against you. Besides, they are the members that blacklisted me. I don't want war either but your friend, Bella, never passes up a chance to throw a dig my way. Baby, she thinks she's the main course here. She's not even the soup or salad. Mostly she's the breadsticks. As I check her thread, I'm usually chatting with a few guys who are funny, careing, friendly and like me. Why I'm drawn to her thread beats the hell out of me. Anyway, peace baby

By #578610 at 01,May,19 11:44
Baby, I know you are gay. I don't care. I push that with CC54 because it gets him all riled up. Being gay, straight, or BI. is not a good or bad thing. It's how you were created. You, in your way, have integrity

By leopoldij at 28,Apr,19 18:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you forget their nazi momma on purpose?

By #578610 at 29,Apr,19 18:39
WELL, the One Eyed Bitch is at it again. First she copied and pasted the posting below on her thread so her minions would get mad with me. When they started to spew hate towards me, I responded back. The One Eyed Bitch got mad at me and blacklisted me. Typical Bella the Bitch style

Good morning!

An accusation was made about 7 members that quite frankly, aren't aware because they have chosen to blacklist hotpussy aka TWOWARMTTS2 aka TWOWARMTTS aka mandy658 aka lanser1026 aka bonbon52 aka boing74 (I can't remember the numbers) and more personas because after all, member #577678 wrote on 23,Jan,19, 08:35 "For the last 3 yrs, SYD and SYC, have been "manipulated" by us. Yes, the bulldog in the family is Candy. The manipulation has been the fantasy we gave the men here. Aside from Candy's war with you guys, the rest was all fun." This is what was written;

"As far as I can see, these people, the same people who for the last 3 yrs have blacklisted me have little of interest to me. They are the contributors of hatred and I do like to see if they have something to say about me, but, the main problem is when I'm interested on a subject and only part of the conversation is visible. I don't have any other member even remotely upset with me except Skittles, Freddy and some other jerk, but those guys are a pain to everyone. I'm friendly to all except these 7 and you. The gang of 8."

kasier
CountryCouple54
phart
mr_blue
Angelofdeath
CurveBall45
JustWill

I don't, for a moment, believe that any of the members mentioned are "contributors of hatred".
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,19 18:56 other posts of leopoldij 
So she blacklisted you again??
By #578610 at 30,Apr,19 10:12
yes
By leopoldij at 30,Apr,19 16:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't be sad.
She's not well.
By #578610 at 30,Apr,19 23:41
Bella and her minions are screaming I'm crazy, etc. They complain that I cause trouble. Yet they are all afluter with the comments I've made when I blacklisted them and they continue on and on. They have no life. I think it's so funny.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

THIS IS THE 4TH DAY AND THE GROUP FROM HELL IS STILL GOING AT IT. THEY CAN'T LET GO. IT'S LIKE A MANGY, HUNGRY, JUNK YARD DOG WITH A BONE.

By leopoldij at 30,Apr,19 16:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Since I can't see your cunt, here's one I'm looking at right now.
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 35 hours

[deleted image]

By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 22:28
[deleted image]

Well, congratulations Mr Donald YouAreADisgraceToThePresidency TRUMP. There was no COLLUTION found by the Muller Report. It doesn't matter that COLLUSION is not a crime. But, obstruction is, and you Sir have done everything possible to obstruct the course of justice while at the same time tried to circumvent the laws of this country. You have no regard to the lawful ways that a President of the United States should observe. The Muller Report shows what a lying cheat you are. What an immoral person you are. What a lowlife joke you turned out to be even to your base. Congress will make you pay. Disgraceful. This country doesn't deserve this.
By Gntlmn at 27,Apr,19 04:12 other posts of Gntlmn 
Yep.
I like you.
By #578610 at 27,Apr,19 23:12
i like you too

By #582466 at 24,Apr,19 23:00
Grandma!

You have to stop this! Get off the site! It is not good for your health.

The trailer park had an intervention and we all agreed you need help!
By #578610 at 24,Apr,19 23:16
I told your mom that fall on your head would show up later

By #578610 at 26,Apr,19 13:37
[deleted image]

THIS IS A FAKE ACCOUNT CREATED BY ONE OF THE OTHER TROLLS IN ORDER TO ACCESS MEMBERS ACCOUNTS THAT BLOCKED THESE TROLLS. IF YOU SEE THIS "MEMBER" BE AWARE.

By #578610 at 26,Apr,19 13:04
[deleted image]

People are apparently putting garlic inside their vaginas. Here's why you definitely shouldn't.

GARLIC??????

By #578610 at 23,Apr,19 22:51
[deleted image]

OUR BELOVED BELLA POSTED THIS:

So often, on this site, some members are put out that other members might discuss day to day things. It's nice to look and admire but cocks and pussies do not make the world go 'round.
----------------------------------------------------------
So often, on this site, some members are put out that other members discuss only cocks and pussies. In other words, sex. This is here, in a porn site. I believe that there are three things that make the world go round, power, sex, and love. Out of the three only sex can be used for power or love. Looking, admiring, chatting about cock and pussy is what defines a big part of our lives and here? On site? Is the normal and day to day things are not. Unnaturally if you do that here then that's your right but other members have the right idea.

My opinion

By #578610 at 23,Apr,19 15:30
[deleted image]

And here we have an update from our beloved BELLA,

"AWETPUSSY must not be leaving.
Yesterday, the profile had 327 points and today there are 1068 and every "disposable for points" gift has been cashed in...."

interesting,,,,,

By #578610 at 22,Apr,19 14:17
[deleted image]

From our friend Dgraff
This is a joke I heard in a biker bar this weekend I thought was funny . 12 year old Suzy comes home from school and said to her mom little Johnny showed me his penis at first mom was furious but Suzy replied it reminded me of a peanut. Mom said awwwww was it that small . Suzy replied no it was salty
By dgraff at 23,Apr,19 01:41 other posts of dgraff 
Come on it was funny laugh
By #578610 at 23,Apr,19 12:06
It was. I loved it.

By #578610 at 22,Apr,19 14:23
[deleted image]

AWETPUSSY, the member with hundreds, maybe a thousand awesome pictures, many in black and white wiped clean all her pictures from her page. She posted a message on the wall from Claudia that it was time to move on. Good luck on next project.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

And there's the Cobra, CC54 spewing his venom again

By #578610 at 21,Apr,19 14:18
[deleted image]

EXCERPT FROM BELLA'S POST
Some of the exchanges are sad because unfortunately, no one knows when to stop. The fact that hotpussy takes her rants too far challenging the same member's sexuality, he finally got to his breaking point and unleashed on her.

THIS SHOWS THE DOUBLE STANDARD THAT BELLA IS FAMOUS FOR. THE MEMBER (MR CC54 BY HIS OWN ADMISSION) ACCUSED ME OF BEING A FAKE TO ADMIN AND INSINUATED TO ADMIN I'M A MAN. HE ALSO TRIED TO LINK ME TO A BANNED MEMBER. THIS COULD GET ME BANNED TOO EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT TRUE. I, MADDER THAN HELL, SUGGESTED HIS PAGE IS FAKE TOO AND THAT HE USES PICS OF HIS WIFE TO GET MEN TO LOOK AT IT. I SUGGESTED HE'S A CLOSET GAY. HIS ANSWER WAS, AND I QUOTE, "FUCK OFF BITCH. EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU OLD BAG." THEN HE BLOCKED ME.
OK, I PUSHED HIM TOO FAR AND HE LOST IT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS THIS. BELLA IS TRYING TO EXCUSE HIM BECAUSE "HE GOT PUSHED TOO FAR AND HE LOST IT." CC54 IS ONE OF HER FRIENDS. OTHERS, WHEN THEY "LOOSE IT" DO SO BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE VICTIMS BUT, REALLY, THEY ARE THE INSTIGATORS, BECAUSE THEY THROW OUT SHIT, AND THEN, WHEN THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THEM, THEY HAVE A MELTDOWN. THIS WAS PARAPHRASING FROM PREVIOUS POSTS BY BELLA IN HER OWN THREAD.
AS I SAID, BELLA'S DOUBLE STANDARD. DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. AFTER ALL, I'M BIASED, GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF ON HER THREAD, STUFF,,JUST STUFF THE BELLA VERSION.
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,19 14:39 other posts of leopoldij 
You could show some empathy to her. She probably doesn't fuck, she's frustrated about it, so she comes to this site, a SEX site, in order to critique people who love to fuck and do fuck. There are several others, probably equally frustrated, who form her army. She enjoys being their head and act on their behalf. Their goal is to transform the site, from a sex site, into a Walmart shopping experience blog for bag ladies.

By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 13:08
[deleted image]

By hotpussy at 20,Apr,19 07:29 other posts Edit

Why is it that every time Admin spanks your ass you get bitchy and take it out on your least favorite members like TESCAN or me?
-----------------------------------------
By bella! [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 07:44 other posts

Me spanked? You were not only spanked, you were put in time out for your foul mouth, thoughts and bad behavior when admin banned you. I'm really surprised he allowed you to return.

My only interaction with tecsan is from a post I made on a blog of his. Although I found his response odd, it is pale in comparison to any of yours.
By hotpussy at 20,Apr,19 08:01 other posts Edit

Yes, you, spanked. And Admin never put me on time out. You and others can't get it through your head. Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 (since you guys are convinced that's who I am) quit the site in GOOD standing. It was you and your "friends" that associated her with the one and only person that Admin banned. But, tell me what you really think of me.
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

In any event, I was trying to give you a reason for your bitchiness towards me. If you are this way without reason, well,,ok.
-----------------------------------------------------
By bella! [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 08:08 other posts

You're so delusional.
---------------------------------------------------
By hotpussy at 20,Apr,19 08:36 other posts Edit

Even delusional people make sense when they state a truth. You have your beliefs but it doesn't change the truth.
----------------------------------------------------
By bella! [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 08:43 other posts

We are not Kathie Lee and Hoda. You are not a co-hostess in this thread. Continue to post your BULLSHIT in your thread, not this one. Thank you.
By leopoldij at 20,Apr,19 23:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, oh... You stepped on he toe.
You now gave her reason for her existence.
She'll ban you. Be afraid.
By #578610 at 21,Apr,19 00:01
Yeah,,,i guess she will,,

By dgraff at 21,Apr,19 02:55 other posts of dgraff 
Tonto del culo leo

By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 17:37
[deleted image]

--------------------------------------- added after 101 secondsWell, how do you like that CountryClub54, otherwise known as the Fellatio King, just blocked me. Baby, I can still read you. Like always, it's easy to hurl crap. It's much harder fielding crap. Cum back anytime you are done sucking, er, sorry, sulking,,--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesBELLA POSTED ON 20,Apr,19 13:04

Kindly stop. Post your thoughts and opinions in your own thread. This will be the last time I ask you.

BELLA is a hipуcrite. She boast any one can post opinions and ideas in her forum thread, Stuff Just Stuff, but she lies. Only her friends can do that.
By sherryann at 20,Apr,19 22:48 other posts of sherryann 
What was said to you was mean and cruel and I'm sorry you were subjected to that. Another female had awful things said to her too by tge same member. I am refering to: "Fuck off bitch go die old bag"...may not be verbatim but not agood. Happy Easter.
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 22:57
I'm the one it was said to,,,
By sherryann at 20,Apr,19 23:04 other posts of sherryann 
Yes I know. I think it was mean and uncalled for, very crude. It was you I was talking to. As far as President Trump, I probably just lost a bunch of friends...
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 23:10
It's ok, lollipop,,I'm not a lady when it comes to arguing. CC54 got as well, if not more, from me. But, thanks. As far as politics, you walk on one side of the street and I walk on the other. That does not mean I won't wave at you and wish a good day.
By sherryann at 20,Apr,19 23:18 other posts of sherryann 
I wish they could be decent enough where I live & say that. Trump voters here get attacked.
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 23:38
We are all Americans. Most of us are decent people and want the best for our country. The great thing about our country is that we can have different ideas, beliefs, religions. No one should be made afraid to say what they believe, in.

By bella! at 20,Apr,19 23:24 other posts of bella! 
Some of the exchanges are sad because unfortunately, no one knows when to stop. The fact that hotpussy takes her rants too far challenging the same member's sexuality, he finally got to his breaking point and unleashed on her.

It has been my choice to ignore the rude things that she's said about me, ie bitch, witch and other negative references throughout the forum. She pushes member's buttons and then wonders why members go off on her.
By sherryann at 20,Apr,19 23:30 other posts of sherryann 
Bella I normally don't get involved, I thought it was in poor taste, not a nice thing to say. I probably should not have read all that. Happy Easter.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Oh bella! I was only referring to the "go die bitch" statement, but, NO ONE should be verbally attacked, including you or any female here. Of course men should nwvee get attacked either.
By bella! at 20,Apr,19 23:34 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your thoughts, I did not feel that my above post directed to her was in poor taste.
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 23:53
Bella, maybe it's not in poor taste, nor is it accurate. CC54 continues to attack MY sexuality every chance he gets and he does it when talking to a 3rd person. I feel I'm entitled to question his sexuality too. Or, is he more entitled than me? And you, Bella, push people's buttons too. There's a whole slew of members that would love to see you gone. You have called me many asperous names, too. And now, you asked me to go to my forum to, how did you put it?
"Kindly stop. Post your thoughts and opinions in your own thread. This will be the last time I ask you."
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

CC54 is a low life that continues going after me every time I post something that he doesn't like. He can't ignore opposing views. If he wanted to argue on the merits of a point of view, well, we all have that right, but, immediately he starts with Hotpussy,,,he,,,etc. And you, you keep harping about a member who Admin banned. You are so hardheaded. My history here is about two accounts that got terminated by ME IN GOOD STANDING. And last, you may not like that I hit below the belt, but, frankly, I'd rather do that than be a backstabbing bitch. I do believe this posting was in as perfect a taste as it deserves.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And last,,,,I am in my thread,,,

By #578610 at 15,Apr,19 21:19
[deleted image]

WELL,,,IT'S OFFICIAL,,,YOU GUYS LIKE TO WANK IN BED MORE THAN IN ANY OTHER PLACE.

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 20,Apr,19 02:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I think you should publish this research result. Maybe with bella as co-author.
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 10:55
Bella is a lot of things, but, I don't think she knows what wanking is about.
By leopoldij at 20,Apr,19 23:18 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess you're right. She hardly knows what sex is about either. That's why she talks about everything else, Detroit cars to Walmart junk, except sex.
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 23:21
Some women become virgins again from non use. That's if they ever put out to a real man, but, that's her business.

By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 17:56
[deleted image]

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, BELLA'S PISSY DRAWERS ONLY AFFECT HER. IF ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE, HAS AN EXTRA SET OF DRY DRAWERS YOU COULD SPARE, KINDLY SEND THEM TO HER. THANKS. SHE GETS BITCHY AND, WELL, AN ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE

By #578610 at 18,Apr,19 20:35
[deleted image]

Can anyone explain why Bella likes to be so confrontational???
--------------------------------------- added after 28 hours

Shes not confrontational, its the rest of the world that is the problem, she is perfect, her ideas and words are gospel, she is the only woman, that has ever had a great idea, that can cure the world of all its ails and is so intelligent, she can use google to copy paste the entire internet to one thread on a sex site. Some days she even uses her powers to pretend to be stupid and asks the moronic questions to look 'cute',
By dgraff at 20,Apr,19 01:17 other posts of dgraff 
She's good for this site I know her many years if it wasn't for her I would have been kicked off this site years ago and I'm sure she helped thousands out in the time I know her
By #578610 at 20,Apr,19 10:47
Help with what? What, of importance, did she help with? Did she get a kidney for a dying person? Did she provide a defense for an accused thief? Is her grating personality an asset to the site? You are her friend and defend her, but,there's a huge amount of members that view her as a troll that has learned how to kick up shit while being able to walk it back. Well, she is the way she is. She is not my favorite person. She would never be my friend, but, and God is a funny dude, she has interesting members participating in her forum. Occasionally, there's something worth reading about (the rest of the time it's as exciting as milk curdling) and that's why I'm there.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, you are her friend and champion. Please, baby, no disrespect intended,but, you are not a good representation of the values other members want for the site. This last is

My opinion.

By leopoldij at 13,Mar,19 01:45 other posts of leopoldij 
This one?
[deleted image]
Yes, post it again.
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

By dgraff at 13,Mar,19 01:50 other posts of dgraff 
Do us a big favor Leo take a damp cloth and wipe that shitty ass
By leopoldij at 13,Mar,19 01:59 other posts of leopoldij 
That's your specialty. I only fuck pussy.
By dgraff at 13,Mar,19 02:18 other posts of dgraff 
You only fuck dime store hookers
By #578610 at 02,Apr,19 20:56
Hey, your mistress is looking for her junk yard dogs

By #460385 at 13,Mar,19 02:19
Are you sure Leo? Cause some of them look like guys.
By dgraff at 13,Mar,19 02:50 other posts of dgraff 
Good one
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh little Leo you really are a twat

By #578610 at 05,Apr,19 21:11
[deleted image]

Hey, guys, leave Leo alone. You are no first price either. None of us are

By #581770 at 09,Apr,19 04:11
Loving that arse and pussy
By #578610 at 09,Apr,19 04:28

By #578610 at 05,Apr,19 22:43
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 42 hours

Come on,guys, play nice. I'm trying to smooth the waters with Bella.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,19 23:18 other posts of leopoldij 
The hillbilly hasn't complained yet. Let's see....
By dgraff at 07,Apr,19 16:48 other posts of dgraff 
Tonto del culo
By leopoldij at 08,Apr,19 01:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Why did you reply? Are you the hillbilly?
By dgraff at 08,Apr,19 09:36 other posts of dgraff 
no are you
By leopoldij at 08,Apr,19 09:57 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess you like to be thought of as hillbilly otherwise you wouldn't have replied.
By dgraff at 08,Apr,19 10:03 other posts of dgraff 
Blow me Leo

By #578610 at 07,Apr,19 15:21
[deleted image]

You know,,,I try, but some people just keep coming.

By Skittles [Ignore] at 07,Apr,19 10:45 other posts

Have any original thoughts, or forum topics of yer own lass?

DUMBASS

By leopoldij at 02,Apr,19 23:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I like her cunt.
Delicious.

By 2nice at 13,Mar,19 09:15 other posts of 2nice 
A comment to everyone...

Why are you all still talking to this thing? It’s pointless.

You can’t fix fucktarded.
By #578610 at 13,Mar,19 11:31
And,yet you are posting on my forum. Why don't you do it in Bella's forum?

My opinion

By #578610 at 13,Mar,19 11:37
And why would you want to fix that that is not broken? Fucktardism is a legitimate mind state when Assholes like you fuck with people like me. Best thing you and your pussy friends can do is to shut up. I may not be smart but I'm relentless.

My opinion

By #578610 at 02,Apr,19 20:55
Hey, dumb ass, your mistress is in trouble. She's looking for her junk yard dogs

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,19 23:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Let me get a welders mask to protect my eyes from your saggy sniz
By #578610 at 25,Mar,19 11:20
Please do. It'll protect us from the sight of your ugly puss

Adult Discussion Forum