Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

what is your favorite way to masturbate?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #581577 at 02,Apr,19 00:51
mine is stroking the shaft and head of my cock til i cum

Similar topics: 1.Do you masturbate when getting sex regularly?   2.what do you get out of showing your pics   3.Masturbate before sex   4.MASTURBATION TECHNIQUES. .   5.Masturbate-a-Thon  

New Comment

Comments:
By Moench at 04,Apr,19 20:47 other posts of Moench 
i love to use the vibrator from my wife, only playing at my penis head and get a mega orgasm

By #578931 at 04,Apr,19 18:53
I like to work my foreskin up and down slowly till I'm really hard and then when the precum appears spread that all over my dick and carry on, sometimes I add a bit of salive and work the whole mixture up the shaft and over my shaved balls. then as I'm getting close, with one hand I hold the skin hard back and wank the whole exposed head playing my frenum too then I cum everywhere and continue the stroking with my cum until I'm soft again, I just love it

By knewbi at 02,Apr,19 15:09 other posts of knewbi 
Love watching and chatting with someone on Chaturbate and matching their stroking pattern until it spitz!!!

By #583152 at 02,Apr,19 14:07
Lube the head and gently stroke to start, edging for a while before shooting everywhere

By #518391 at 02,Apr,19 10:46
I lube up shaft and helmet, run my fist up shaft so my thumb goes over my circ scar (very sensitive...) then hits my helmet rim and runs over the top (lovely...) while a finger works the frenum area underneath the hlemt...and as I work up to shooting I concentrate oin the frenum and whack it had so when I do cum the jizz flies everywhere.

By toohey at 02,Apr,19 05:07 other posts of toohey 

By #583549 at 02,Apr,19 01:52
Same here! my head is very sesitive and I cum hard while rubbing my cock head!

Adult Discussion Forum