Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cocks in your dreams ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by 3fdfd at 29,Apr,19 20:27  other posts of 3fdfd
For two nights in a row I have dreamed of the cocks of two guys whose cocks I would never see in real life. One guy shares the same first name of an SYD buddy. The two morphed into one person in that dream. Had this happened to any of you guys ?

Similar topics: 1.Dreams about sucking a hard cock.   2.wet dreams   3.How many sperm during wet dreams?   4.Wet dreams later in life   5.WHICH COUNTRY'S COCKS DO YOU LIKE?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 12,May,19 18:29 other posts of leopoldij 
To dream of a cock means that you are destined to become a horticulturist:

only registered users can see external links

By #588457 at 12,May,19 13:52
I have never touched another cock, but want to real bad,,,,I dream of sucking a cock, and tasting cum,,,,,I NEED A COCK IN MY MOUTH ,,

By wycowboy at 10,May,19 13:18 other posts of wycowboy 
I only dream about mine, usually in situations where I am naked in front of a woman I would like to see naked too

By #180429 at 09,May,19 17:54
I've got a cock you can dream about if you kike....

By bikev at 01,May,19 07:13 other posts of bikev 
I dream of cock every night. A couple of times my dream has cum true and I have met up with the guys in my dream. Last night I was on my knees pulling down the pants of a big black guy. I licked the full length of his cock while he get aroused and got nigger and bigger. I woke with a raging hard on and my mouth felt sore (I wish) from taking him in my mouth. Hope I meet him tonight when I go to the sauna.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

Didn't meet my dream black man but had a great time with 2 French guys. Hard fucking with a DP and loads of cum.

By JackHammer at 30,Apr,19 11:35 other posts of JackHammer 
I keep hoping to have sex dreams but rarely do. Once in a great while I do have sex dreams and sometimes I even realize it is a dream and so I can go for it, anything I want to do. That is very rare.
By 3fdfd at 01,May,19 03:50 other posts of 3fdfd 
I hope to dream of your cock

By 3fdfd at 30,Apr,19 10:16 other posts of 3fdfd 
Friend on here with a large 8.5 incher asked me last night to dream about him. I didn't.

By 3fdfd at 29,Apr,19 21:29 other posts of 3fdfd 
tb1 ...you need to send me privately some pictures of your cock so I can dream of you

By 3fdfd at 29,Apr,19 21:06 other posts of 3fdfd 
Possibly because the two were Facebook friends and I was on Facebook before I went to sleep. The guy on here has a great uncut cock. His cock morphed into that of one of my Facebook friends with the same first name.The other friend just showed up naked with a great cock in a separate dream last night. Any ideas as to what's going on ? Weird set of dreams
By tb1 at 29,Apr,19 21:24 other posts of tb1 
I have no clue what’s happening my friend, just enjoy

Adult Discussion Forum