to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your ideal penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202392 at 18,Jun,19 01:53
Describe what your ideal penis would look like if you could make yours exactly how you always wanted it to be.include pictures if you can find a similar penis to what you would like

Similar topics: 1.whats your ideal penis size........and honestly   2.Ladies: Rate my penis size   3.ideal size   4.Ladies: ideal cock size?   5.Ideal Cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 20,Jan,24 03:19 other posts of thicknsmooth 
This is my dick. It’s 7 1/4 inches long and 5 3/4 inches in circumference. It’s all ready a nice size and everyone has always complimented me on it. If I could change anything about it, I would like it to be 10 inches long and 6 3/4 inches in circumference. That way I would be able to self suck it again. I used to be able to suck it when I was younger and more flexible. I miss those days

By #202392 at 11,Jul,19 03:00
My ideal penis would look something like this erect
only registered users can see external links
And flaccid it would look like this
Or this
My erect size I would like to be a little bit larger but not too much because my fiance thinks its just right fit for her. I'm about 7" hard now and would like about 8". soft I would like my penis considerably longer. It is about 3" now and I would like it to be 5 or 6" soft. I would also like a very long overhanging foreskin. Soft I want it to overhang the tip by at least 1" and I want it to cling tightly when hard and completely cover the glans unless I keep it pulled back

By #554032 at 09,Jul,19 03:19
I dont mind my length although maybe another1/2 inch, id like to be thicker. My personal choice im glad im cut & i prefer cut to suck on

By #592500 at 01,Jul,19 12:41
What do you think about my 8 inch cock?

By cumonme1 at 25,Jun,19 10:43 other posts of cumonme1 
I'm going big 9.5 inches and thick, something I would like to wrap my lips around

By boc at 24,Jun,19 19:37 other posts of boc 
I am 8.5 x 6 inches. I wish I had another inch in length and 1/2 inch in circumference. Even though with women who don't actually measure it they think I am about 10 inches.

By #536913 at 24,Jun,19 17:16
I'm at 5 inches in length and 5 around. That's not a lot, so another inch in length and circumference would be great, but what I really want to no longer be a grower. When completely soft, Im easily under 1 inch and my balls aren't even visible. It's like my body always thinks I'm in a winter storm and is bringing everything in as far inside as it can.

By 3fdfd at 24,Jun,19 11:13 other posts of 3fdfd 
The ideal penis that I would like to have mine look like is the penis of a good friend who lives in Upstate New York.

By Rob00 at 23,Jun,19 23:26 other posts of Rob00 
I would like my cock to be 7 inches long, and Uncut

By #592465 at 23,Jun,19 22:35
10" fat big purple helmet

By nekekal at 23,Jun,19 18:28 other posts of nekekal 
I always wanted shorter. I love getting in balls deep, but mostly that just doesn't happen. About 6 1/2 would be perfect I think. The diameter of mine is ok. Its about 2 inches wide. It stretches a cunt out well and they like it, but it can still be sucked. I like it being cut.

By #581412 at 23,Jun,19 16:11
Hi, my ideal " penis" would b one that belongs 2 someone that is Older ( 40+)/Mature and Married...7 to 8 ", circumcised but not a deal breaker if not, thick and have a lot of cum rubbing my Cervix at the end when the cum squirts out is a huge PLUS...xoxxo Jillian
By nekekal at 23,Jun,19 18:24 other posts of nekekal 
It sounds like my cock is perfect for you. Older than 40. Married. 7 to 8 inches long, closer to 8. About 6.3 inches around and I can almost guarantee that the head of my cock will be against your cervix when I shoot the cum out.

So, when do you want to fuck it?

Its nice to suck too.

By tb1 at 23,Jun,19 13:36 other posts of tb1 
My ideal penis............the one in my hand

By #585606 at 23,Jun,19 13:04
I'd like to be 7.5 inches long.
6.5 inches in girth
Love to be a shower instead of a grower as well like 6 inches soft

By #583549 at 23,Jun,19 09:17
My cock is just over 6"in length and 1.45"in diameter and cut.My gf says that it fits her perfectly!

By #551147 at 23,Jun,19 08:43
🤔 Nothing TOO radical...

I'd like about 1 more inch in length, to about 6 3/4 in.
&
1/2 to 1 inch more circumference, to about 6.5 to 7 in.
&
It might look like this stud ⬇️

[deleted image]

PERFECTION! imo 😉

By #537175 at 22,Jun,19 13:02
Im quite happy with mine .. its just over average length , about 6.3 inches , but thicker than average and even soft looks quite big . my older bro is around 8 inches but not as thick . my bf is just about 6 inches but no where near as thick , and I love his too . I have to admit in liking uncut cocks and a bit of hair ..

By wycowboy at 22,Jun,19 11:52 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm happy with what I have. It's small but it works and I've never had a complaint

By #423426 at 22,Jun,19 09:06
I've already got it. [deleted image]

By bil47 at 18,Jun,19 11:17 other posts of bil47 
I'd go for something like this.

By spermkiss at 18,Jun,19 14:34 other posts of spermkiss 
This is, of course, the world famous penis of the legendary smooth-cock. This gentleman takes such stunning photographs of his truly fine penis and I have spent many happy moments gazing upon them in total rapture. And they circulate widely. I have discovered them all over the internet.

I have to agree that this lovely penis is pretty close to perfection. A well shaped "helmet head" glans, a nice straight shaft, perfect proportion between shaft length and diameter and glans size and finished up with a fine pair of testicles. All told, a true work of art. We should all thank Mr smooth-cock for putting this beauty on display.

Adult Discussion Forum