pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pubic Hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sailor at 17,Mar,09 13:17  other posts of sailor
I wonder why we need pubic hair. Anyone have any ideas?

Similar topics: 1.Age for pubic hair ?   2.black pubic hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   5.pubic hair for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #176420 at 01,Aug,11 23:58
So we won't look like you.
By Gntlmn at 24,Aug,11 22:02 other posts of Gntlmn 

By #8288 at 18,Mar,09 07:30
[BushPilot] explained it well.

I've also read/been taught that the hair also serves to trap our individual body scents (from our sebaceous, sweat, and other glands), which can be arousing (or not). The sense of smell is particularly long-lasting for recognition/identification purposes. Many animals recognize each other by smell. Once you've seen or heard something, you might forget later or not be "sure", but the sense of smell is more permanent and can be very accurate....even if we are not conscious of it.....as in sexual pheromones.

The pubic hair also helps prevent chaffing from too much friction. It helps skin be more slippery.
By #7976 at 19,Mar,09 02:39
Excellent points.

By #7976 at 18,Mar,09 02:26
Seriously? It's Biology 101. Pubes are a vestigial legacy of human evolution intended to protect the genitals of either sex who did not come out of the womb with clothes and didn't know how to make them. Some of us like the look as it signifies when a woman/man is adult and ready to bread. Again, vestigial visual reference stuff. And I prefer my women, womanly.

Adult Discussion Forum