Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

"Do you want to see some - Very Clear Photos" ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 12,Feb,10 08:08
I am Soooooo happy with my camera ! I have been a member now for almost 7 months and have made quite a few friends here . Thank You , one and all who added me to your friends list . I especially want to thank each of you who in the past have made comments on my pics . As well as any new comments I recieve in the future . Again , Thank You !
Anyway , the camera I use is just a small Canon - Powershot G3 4.0 MP . What kind are you using and are you happy with it ???

Similar topics: 1.The 5 non-sexual reasons youre likely to respond to someone?   2.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   3.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   4.Clear Photos Of - Sneakers - Cock Peeking Out Of Underwear OR clothing - Buldges OR PISS!!! Or Nice Opened Tight Ass!   5.Photoshop Dick Pics ??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #72956 at 28,Jun,10 18:10
i use q Sony a300 with different lenses, extrenal flash come in and take a look if you haven't already..
By MoeJoe at 28,Jun,10 18:55 other posts of MoeJoe 
You have some nice high quality pics with that Sony. I was looking at a Sony DSLR, but finally opted for a Canon D500....I just got it last week and I'm riding the learning curve on it right now.

By slipper at 12,Feb,10 21:04 other posts of slipper 
I use several old Minolta minis and a couple Nikon D-SLR's.

By MoeJoe at 12,Feb,10 09:28 other posts of MoeJoe 
Your closeup pics are of a very high quality. I use a newer Canon A1000 IS 10.0 MP and it takes no better pics than your older G3.

Adult Discussion Forum