Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Most unpopular vs. Popular

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #592419 at 23,Jul,19 16:01
I created this blog to organize all peoples thoughts so that perhaps we can sort things out and life can go on. It appears that humanity in general cannot let things go through anger and obsessions by blaming others.

You can post who is the most popular and explain why not just by looks but personality including. A good influence or a good friend.

You can also show us who you feel is the most unpopular on the site and you can explain in terms of why you feel so.. One word insults are vague,, Also, what can this person do that you mentioned to make him or herself a better human being.. I'm curious about this because I too let things bottle up inside of me and I'd like to know what I can do to live in peace..

Similar topics: 1.Favorite vs Most popular   2.Most Popular - main page   3.Most popular dicks   4.Unpopular Opinions Thread   5.Most Popular Normal Dicks for past 5 days.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 23,Jul,19 17:21
That's a tall order, my friend. Popularity is subjective and every individual's view is tainted by their own experiences. What's more, not everyone keeps bad experiences bottled up to fester. To live in peace you have to accept who and what you are and be and be able to live happily with yourself. Liking, admiring or condemning others is not part of that peace. There are people I like very much on site. One or two I admire in the context of the site. There's a few I don't like. Names are not important. They are for me to understand them and file them in my personal files. Good luck with your endeavour.
By #592419 at 23,Jul,19 21:01
Oh my HP... I'm gonna have a heart attack right here.. I actually read some pure wisdom coming from you..
This calls for a celebration.. I will cum again for you..

By #592419 at 23,Jul,19 21:04
The actual part of wisdom as stated by the texts are believing in oneself. Only you know how since everyone is different but do share the same common goals..Hmmm
A good symptom(s) are to give unconditionally without recognition.. Also sacrificing one's soul for another benefit.. In christianity it does point this out as well as Torah in ancient hebrew..
What it doesn't point out is the need for self benefit
By #578610 at 24,Jul,19 00:52
Do a favor without expecting a thanks or a like favor. Choosing early on to walk in the righteous path. To promise yourself to help the less fortunate and to fight for the rights of others. These are the actions that let you sleep at night. These let you feel your own good and allow you to be your own friend.
By #592419 at 24,Jul,19 19:24
I believe what you are describing here is unconditional love and clarity with perfect focus..

By #592419 at 24,Jul,19 19:27
Here is a little critter i have unconditional love for.. I must say,,,, If ANYONE picks on my poor little defenseless donkey they will have to answer to me... Will be much gifts,, all undesirable.. Many quantity..:x
[deleted image]
By #578610 at 24,Jul,19 20:40
He's so cute
By #592419 at 24,Jul,19 21:42

Adult Discussion Forum