to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wifes Curiosity

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23508 at 12,Feb,10 12:26
My wife is becoming more and more curious about bringing an extra cock into our sex life I have no problem with that as she often shares her girlfriends with me when she brings them home. I am not rushing her or pressuring her to do it as it's totally a decision she has to make. I think she is looking for advise and things she can expect.

Similar topics: 1.licking cum out of my wifes pussy   2.My wifes panties   3.Do you like wanking rather then Sex wife your Middle Aged Wife?   4.wifes pics   5.Please cum on my wifes tits  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 12,Feb,10 22:10 other posts of slipper 
Seriously, it's a good idea for the two of you to talk in advance about what each of you expect and want when/if it occurs. Will she do all the same things with the other guy that she does with you? Is that okay with both of you? Will she do thing with the other guy that she DOESN'T do with you? ...and, same follow-up Q. Then, there is the other side. Will you and he get it on? Are both of you (your lady and you) comfortable with that? Any limits should be agreed on by both of you in advance AND explained to your new participant.

This might seem like a pain, or "too much" formality, but believe me, I've seen doing so avoid a lot of heart-ache.

All the best, take pix, and POST THEM!!!
By #23508 at 13,Feb,10 01:45
Thanks slipper I explained to her it's a decision she has to come to, I support her and I am comfortable with what ever she decides (whether or not to go ahead with it) and what ever that is we'll discuss the rules and guidelines regarding bringing another cock into the equation.
By slipper at 14,Feb,10 04:47 other posts of slipper 
You are most welcome, and best of luck to you both (or, all ).

Adult Discussion Forum