She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What do u think asian guys?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 15,Feb,10 10:43
Im 18,asian.i know we have shorter cock than other ethnics.what do u think about us(asian guys)?

Similar topics: 1.Do I have the biggest ASIAN COCK on this site?   2.Asian Females   3.What are you think the asian guy like me ?   4.Asian guys who like CBT: A General Survey, please have your say here.   5.What in tarnation is Asian Delight?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #428975 at 15,Mar,14 02:50
I love Asian they may not have big dick but they are so cute and that makes me wanna fk them all day
By *kmadeau* at 20,Mar,14 06:54 other posts of *kmadeau* 
me too...

By Davidc83 at 20,Mar,14 00:21 other posts of Davidc83 
Check mine..

By my_cute_dick at 17,Mar,14 20:21 other posts of my_cute_dick 
I am an adian from the far east. Visit my pics and let me know your thoughts.

By #206678 at 15,Mar,14 19:44
So long as they have a foreskin, no problems

By #220845 at 07,Dec,12 20:21
Asians are hot male and female, I usually don't rim guys but I rimmed a Asian guy once he was in his forties, I had been on my knees sucking his Cock we were at a adult bookstore I got so hot i turned him around and spread his cheeks, so smooth and hairless looked like a young man from behind.

By #80912 at 04,Jul,11 12:38
i'm asian
check me out nd tell me what u think
By 3fdfd at 04,Jul,11 12:42 other posts of 3fdfd 
Beautiful big dick - lots bigger than my "white" dick. What "ethic" Asian group ?

By 3fdfd at 04,Jul,11 12:20 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm "white" & have a small dick. I'm mostly German & English + some Dutch. I see lots of English, German & Dutch guys here with huge cocks. If any one of them & I are of the same ethnic group - & we are - that blows the idea of X Nationality = Big Cock right out of the water.

By 3fdfd at 04,Jul,11 12:18 other posts of 3fdfd 
What is an "Asian" ? All different ethnic groups & sub-groups. Afghans, Iranians, Indians, etc. aren't even classified as the same "race" {whatever "race" is} as Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, who differ from Thais, Malays, Filipinos, etc. "Racial" terms are misleading & dick size probably doesn't really relate to ethnic group.

By WristThick at 24,May,11 23:29 other posts of WristThick 
All nice submissions. Are there any Asian guys here who have 6+ inches (15+ cm) of girth?

By yardog319 at 21,Mar,11 21:22 other posts of yardog319 
sure wish you were in mid missouri and we could meet and compare.

By #50663 at 20,Feb,11 17:49
hey, asian here

[deleted image]

By #100230 at 22,Jan,11 10:18
Ah, it has nothing to do with size [and yours is NOT small ... and you have a gorgeous body] .... it is all about personal taste .... had my first Asian cock in Thailand, then Singapore and Malaysia and have been hooked ever since ... once you have tasted "fudge" and "caramel", "milky bar" and "marshmallows" kinda lose their appeal.

By #99532 at 15,Jan,11 16:57
you have a great suckable looking cock

By slipper at 19,Dec,10 01:41 other posts of slipper 
Many are so androgenous that they do make GREAT ladyboys!!!

By pifad at 23,May,10 16:23 other posts of pifad 
Personally, I like Asian men. Starts with your personality, which I find most pleasing and polite. Then it goes to your looks which vary like your cocks and body hair, all very stimulating for me.

By spermkiss at 17,Feb,10 00:29 other posts of spermkiss 
I've read about studies that claim there is no difference in penis size between the various races, but this just does not fit with my own observations. As a gay man who has had thousands of sex partners with men of all races I'm ready to say that the stereotype is true: black men have bigger dicks than white men and white men have bigger dicks than Asian men. There is a range of sizes in all races, however. As a white man my own dick is fairly large by white standards, I rarely encounter a white man whose dick is bigger. With black men the overwhelming majority is larger, I have only rarely encountered a black man with a smaller dick than my own. And with Asian men I have never come across a dick bigger than mine, and only rarely even as big. Now to answer your question. Size is not very important to me. Shape and proportion are far more important. And I really like Asians, so much so that I could be called a "rice queen". Why? They have what I like: a lean athletic physique, a smooth hairless body and dark hair and olive complexion. But I've had very satisfying sexual encounters with men of all races. I'm an equal opportunity cocksucker.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Feb,10 21:28 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
I THINK YOU GOT ALL KINE COCK, BUT YOU HAVE REALLY TINY NIPPLES.

By niginni at 15,Feb,10 13:38 other posts of niginni 
your cock looks great hot ass as well

Adult Discussion Forum