Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Hair removal methods

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #53770 at 15,Feb,10 20:11
I prefer to pluck my pubic hair with tweezers. It takes a long time but you stay smooth for longer. Also the hair gets finer with time and it thins out because the roots get pulled out sometimes. Doesn't hurt.
Shaving works for a quick effect but there can be problems with stubble, ingrown hairs and zits.
Waxing I guess is like having 100 tweezers at once and probably a bit painful. Maybe causes a rash? Never tried waxing.
Creams; never tried coz I don't like the idea of those nasty chemicals hurting or damaging the toys.

What do you prefer, boys and girls?
I have to say there's some super slick bits out there!

Hopefully getting a new camera soon and will then post more pics. So far I've been borrowing a camera from work which is a bit risky if delete goes wrong. (I dread the question 'Did you borrow the camera.....')