She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

looking to play with a dick for the frst time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #612306 at 01,Mar,20 07:43

Similar topics: 1.Want cum   2.want to play with a dick for the first time   3.I am straight but I love looking at cock.   4.Would you?   5.want to play with someone  

New Comment

Comments:
By thebeewolf at 31,Dec,21 22:00 other posts of thebeewolf 
You should. Put an ad up on a gay dating site or double list dot com. Be explicit about what you do and don't want. See who messages you. Ask them questions. if it's right, do it.

Maybe you're going to love it. I know a lot of guys who do. I'm a straight single guy who's done with relationships and women. So I have local bi/gay/whatever guys suck my dick. They love doing it! I get off great, they get to suck cock, win win.

By gayguy at 29,Dec,21 17:09 other posts of gayguy 
Go for it, best thing I ever did

By #463848 at 28,Dec,21 14:10
I played with boys dicks when I was a boy but after many years of marriage followed by many years of being single, I want to start again.

By #612798 at 11,Mar,20 05:36
I was with a couple and laying back getting a blow job from her I was in a swing I operant my eyes to see him sucking me she watch I cured all over his face she licked it up

By knewbi at 09,Mar,20 16:21 other posts of knewbi 
Well then, get out there and just do it. If you don't try it you will never know if it is something that you would enjoy. I remember my first time actually seeking some cock to play with. I had been curious for some time and never acted on it. I responded to an ad at Silverdaddies.com where there were two married gay men. I figured that I would just visit and talk about it. But once there they made me so comfortable that when one of them asked if I'd like to play right then I decided to go for it. So glad I did. It was so much fun and so damned sexy. Two cocks on my first time out. I played with these two for quite some time until they were transferred by their job and I lost touch with them.
By Dickventures at 10,Mar,20 22:23 other posts of Dickventures 
Good story. I paired up with another inexperienced guy, still had fun though. Later did stuff with a couple; their both focusing on me was awesome

Adult Discussion Forum