Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CAT at 23,May,20 14:11  other posts of CAT
SrCUMS TRASHED MY PAGE AGAIN. THIS MEMBER CAN'T STAND OPPOSING POINTS OF VIEWS. WHEN HE GETS TIRED HE INSULTS YOU SAYING THINGS LIKE YOU ARE A NAZI. HE SEEMS TO LIKE HITLER THOUGH.

Similar topics: 1.Internet Trolls....   2.He can the troll 2   3.If you want to see what "unhinged" means check out the Public Messages on my page   4.WOODY1227   5.Undercoverangle is NO Angle, but more of a TROLL  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 01,Jun,20 12:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
You cry up a storm every time someone does't agree with you! Full on cut and paste mode! And you cry to Admin every time big bad Skittles breaks your page!

Up your meds immediately!!!

By CAT at 01,Jun,20 15:18 other posts of CAT 
It must bother you

By leopoldij at 30,May,20 19:22 other posts of leopoldij 
He calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a Nazi. He claims that Israel is the greatest nation in the world and when you ask him what about Palestinians he calls you a jew hater and puts up an Israeli flag. He's not well. I've blacklisted him. He's here to spread hatred. And he's friends with all the usual trolls.
By CAT at 30,May,20 20:29 other posts of CAT 

By CAT at 23,May,20 14:12 other posts of CAT 
SrCUMS trashed my page. I think everyone knows how i feel about assholes trashing my page. To anyone that trashes my page, I WILL MAKE YOUR SITE LIFE MISERABLE. EVERYWHERE YOU POST AND AFTER EVERY POST, i WILL BE THERE,

[deleted image]
By Sir-Skittles at 23,May,20 16:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I will trash your piece of shit granny page at will!
By CAT at 23,May,20 16:34 other posts of CAT 
No you won't, pussy
By Sir-Skittles at 26,May,20 16:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Think again saggy... this is your ONLY warning.
By CAT at 26,May,20 16:11 other posts of CAT 
About what little girl? What only warning? Go back to sucking you Daddy's dick
By Sir-Skittles at 26,May,20 17:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Everyone knows you will ban, or delete when your page is trashed. A sign of weakness!

How many times has this happened??
By #592419 at 26,May,20 18:46
This is all the thanks I get for giving out her food supply.. Go suck sleepy unkle joes ass..

By #592419 at 26,May,20 18:47
You know what? She is really maxine waters... Go suck off Weiner..

By CAT at 26,May,20 21:38 other posts of CAT 
It works
By #606653 at 28,May,20 13:18
I've read all the posts and comments and replies and there's really no question as to who the aggressor is and who the victim is. To attack somebody's religion and to call that person names is absolutely unacceptable. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself. If I had the means I would page
You wonder why people don't like you and why people attack you all the time and you sit there in front of the mirror and can be honest with yourself by saying you were the victim. The only one you're really fooling yourself I hope one day you decide to grow up and join the human race
By CAT at 28,May,20 13:51 other posts of CAT 
Love2show2
I have never attacked someone's relion. I have attacked the way someone uses that religion to insinuate or down right accuse me of being prejudiced to this person's ethnicity.I assume you are referring to MrCums or Skittles. MrCums has a funny way of arguing a point. If he starts to loose the argument, that's were the "You hate jews. You like Hitler." He's has called me many names, too. And if that is not enough, he trashes my page with nasty gifts.
Let me tell you something, I don't care what you think. Come to think of it, I don't care what most people think of me. I know who and what I am. I have told members that if you are friendly and/or want to disagree about my ideas, that's ok. You are nasty then I will be your worst nightmare. I can look at myself in the mirror. Can you say the same thing? You come and join my thread and attack me. You don't know me. I bet you didn't even check I have only 3 members that have blocked me and I'm considered very friendly.
BTW, whe someone trashes my page, I think I have a right to consider myself a victim. Maybe you bend over and ask for more. I don't know. Joining the human race where people like SrCums or Skittles and now you who obviously can't comprehend the writen word are in it does not make it palatable
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

BTW, some posts from the great SrScums PS, they were not directed at me although I am Hotpussy

MSN, UKNEWS... ..If they told you to shit on the floor would you do it? Oh yes,, I forgot, they already have.
So the fuck what. Just because he is an antisemite did make a car.. So what the fuck to you want from me? He was wrong but hey,, so are you.. He's the one that make contributions to the nazi's but so did Bush back then.. So what;s your fucking point.. make a point then show data to support.. Not just the turd on the floor.. It stinks..
What is civilized? Your world? Tell me what civilization is...... C'mon dummy.. Lets hear how smart you are..
So this is all you have to say? This is your case? Judaism has a bloodline, but the bloodline is with everyone. You're just too stupid to see it. Since you know nothing about religion or spiritually I suggest you shut your fucking mouth and focus on what you know except there isn't much.

Now I see how stupid you are.. Putting words in my mouth won't work. I never talked about his character. Hitler made the autobahn.

You're criticle reason skills are not even on novice level.. Let me ask you something between us guys---> If you don't believe in G-d then what the fuck are you here for? When I said "Shit on the floor" I meant no offense.. Shitting on the floor, there is a function of that.. Everything disintegrates over the course of 1000's of years. Your stool eventually gets into the earth for fertilizer. But other than that you have no function. None.. Its sad but your stubbornness will result in hurting the most important person in your life.

This is your case,, here you had the opportunity to show me how smart you are.. You're no better than hotpussy.

IF YOU SCAN THE FORUM THREADS YOU'LL SEE sRcUMS AS HE REALLY IS. eHEN YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE OF SOMETHING, BRING PROOF, OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST A RUMOR MONGER
By #606653 at 28,May,20 20:22
For u to call him a dirty jew is of course no excuse. I am a jew also and take this personally.. I am also a moderate opened minded liberal..despite political views what you said was wrong..
By CAT at 28,May,20 23:28 other posts of CAT 
He's dirty, he's little, he has a chip on his shoulder, and he's a Jew as he reminds us all the time. How about if I refer to him as the Cristian Hater?
By #606653 at 29,May,20 09:52
You're a fool just laying in side your own excrement. What happened to you what made you get this way? You're a very special case
By CAT at 29,May,20 10:27 other posts of CAT 
Thank you

By CAT at 28,May,20 15:57 other posts of CAT 
Hey, i read you were blocked 5 times and only 1 friend? And you've been here since November 2019?
HAHAHA.

By #592419 at 26,May,20 19:29
and you will get more shit piles.. Let's keep the industry going..

By CAT at 26,May,20 22:06 other posts of CAT 
I just blacklisted him
By Sir-Skittles at 27,May,20 12:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
A sign of weakness and known SOP for old bags on this site!

Fuck off saggy!!
By CAT at 27,May,20 12:50 other posts of CAT 
Fuck off Daddy sucker

By phart at 23,May,20 22:11 other posts of phart 
Argueing on the internet, how do you decide who wins?
I don't know if I have ever "trashed " a page or not?
Wouldn't prove much,other than I wasted points posting turn pictures.IF someone is a turd,I don't need to post a turd on their page anyway.The people will see that they are a turd by the way they act.
By CAT at 23,May,20 22:23 other posts of CAT 
You would know if you've had. You are a smart guy and your views have a heart behind them. You and I are often on opposing side of an argument, but, I'm honored to have such an opponent
By Sir-Skittles at 26,May,20 16:09 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Your only opponent is the drive thru speaker at Burger King.
By phart at 26,May,20 20:03 other posts of phart 
Well damn,if it is as staticy as the 1 at the local bojangles, there is no way of even knowing what is being said.

By #592419 at 26,May,20 20:10
The only freedom we’ve got is not to react to anything, but to turn within and know the truth.
Robert Adams

By Sir-Skittles at 23,May,20 16:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
[deleted image]

By phart at 26,May,20 20:04 other posts of phart 
only registered users can see external links
Geez,is this how big they grow them in New York?
By #592419 at 26,May,20 20:10

By #592419 at 26,May,20 18:49
TWOWARMTTS2,,aka ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 19:48 other posts

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.

By Gntlmn at 24,May,20 02:34 other posts of Gntlmn 
Is he some Putin's-bitch shitbag?
By CAT at 24,May,20 11:08 other posts of CAT 

Adult Discussion Forum