Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

All these "first time I sucked a cock" threads

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #618071 at 05,Jun,20 07:03
Just how common is it for kids . . . let's say well below the state's age of content, sometimes single digits in age . . . to engage in such same-sex activity? There seem to be a lot of stories about it on threads here, but the sample group and size is rather, shall we say, kind of exclusive in the overall population. I never got even a hint that any serious same-sex action was going on among my peers at that age, and was way too nervous (given internal and external homophobia) to act on the curiosities I had then.

Similar topics: 1.WHO SUCKED YOU FIRST? GUY OR GAL?   2.Sucked another dick today   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.What's the longest amount of time you have sucked a guy's cock for?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 20,Jul,20 18:16 other posts of spermkiss 
How common is it for kids to do some sexual experimenting? For boys, almost universal. It may be no more than "I'll show you mine if you show me yours", but it's part of growing up. If this wasn't a part of your childhood, then you led a sheltered life.

For me, it was seven years old or younger. I don't remember precisely. It started out with showing and fondling and then he suggested we suck. I hadn't done that before, but I was game. I went first and did little more than a quick in and out, but that satisfied him. On his turn he really went to town sucking my dick. To this day I remember thinking that there was something to this. And a cocksucker was born.

Adult Discussion Forum