Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Blowjibs....and giving someone that look of surprise and pleasure

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #619276 at 13,Jun,20 14:59
Im a bi guy here who loves sucking cock. One of the reasons I love giving head is the look of surprise and shock a guy has when his cick is deepthroated to the base for the very first time....or sucked in a new and unique way. That look is what turns me on and what I aim for when giving head.

Do others feel the same? Is there something else that drives you to give great blow jobs?

Similar topics: 1.Rimming: Giving and Receiving   2.Caught by surprise   3.Giving my gf a morning surprise. Anybody also like this?   4.Straight guys and giving head?   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

New Comment

Comments:
By #620471 at 05,Jul,20 09:26
Yes I am the same way. For me it is the whole process of giving head. From the feeling of a soft cock as it gets hard in my hands and mouth, to savoring it's entire length with my tongue and lips for however long necessary, to when his whole body tightens up as he is about to shoot his load, then the power of his actual cumshot as his cock pulsates, forcing his cum up the underside of the shaft and out it's head. Right when he is about to cum, I wiggle my head from side to side with the top couple inches or half of his cock in my lips! OMG they cum so much harder!!! I have been told several times by married or straight men that I should give head for a living, or teach their wives how to give head! Makes me feeel pretty good hearing that I am that good at what I love doing the most. MMMMMMMM!

By #612966 at 30,Jun,20 20:38
the reward of his cum in my mouth, plus the reactions of the men i sucked.

By #618717 at 13,Jun,20 15:23
What drives me to give great blowjobs?... The reward of a mouthful of hot cum at the end!
By #618071 at 13,Jun,20 18:12

By spermkiss at 14,Jun,20 16:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! The orgasmic climax during which the warm, creamy man juice surges into my mouth is indeed the piece de resistance of the entire cocksucking experience. I view the sperm as a thank you gift that the man has given me for giving him good oral service. And what a fine gift it is. It's a living product of the man's body as there are live sperm cells swimming in the semen. That semen will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. That feels really good.

Real men suck cocks.

By gnomon79 at 13,Jun,20 19:05 other posts of gnomon79 
Man you must be great at sucking. I love the way you think
By spermkiss at 13,Jun,20 21:02 other posts of spermkiss 
So do I. Did you read his profile on his page? It sounds like he's a dedicated cocksucker who delights in giving other men pleasure. My kinda guy.
By #618071 at 13,Jun,20 21:37
he has a blog with some hot tips for
/blogs/44360.html
By #619276 at 14,Jun,20 05:31
Thanks for sharing this!

By #619276 at 13,Jun,20 15:10
How do I edit the subject of this thread? I just noticed my typo!
By #583549 at 13,Jun,20 15:26
There is a edit feature at the top of the post.But it only stays there for short amount of time.I saw your typo but I knew what you ment!
By #619276 at 13,Jun,20 15:58
Bummer! Glad you figured it out! 😉
By #583549 at 13,Jun,20 16:01
Yea!Everyone likes a good blowjob!

Adult Discussion Forum