Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ladies opinion please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 19,Jun,20 21:44  other posts of overeight
How interested are ladies in CFNM femdom. If you were in a group of ladies and a guy offered to give you as a group a cfnm femdom show completely free just simply for his enjoyment. Would you consider it with any serious thought?

Similar topics: 1.What Women Expect From Men ? Ladies Only (no men)   2.i'm new here   3.im not long but im thick   4.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PUSSY?   5.Hey ladies, A girl I was with told me i was small, what's your opinion?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 20,Jun,20 09:05
l would enjoy it, l love a good strip show, and throw a few acrobatics in, showing off flexibility and strength, gee, ld watch anyone game enough to take it all off and put on a show. l have my own strip show here most nights, get to watch aussieman while he works out naked and he's a super show off .. he loves getting naked purely for my benefit and l love it *Lix*
By overeight at 20,Jun,20 17:57 other posts of overeight 
Lix I want just once to be in a group of ladies naked and have them all play with my cock and touch it and whatever they want until they get me so hard and so hot I just have to jack off while they watch and have them cheer when i shoot my wad. I hope that isn't vain.
By #485312 at 20,Jun,20 21:31
there is a way to achieve that, you need to work out, get ripped, join an all male revue and swing it every weekend to a bunch of horny drunk party girls ... that's the best place to find horny women, and the only place you'll get them lined up for a feel. otherwise, good luck with your dream, women aren't easy to get into that mood other than when they have to pay to see. and l know a few male strippers, they did pick up after shows. they use the show to find horny women for later. one guy even had a face lift to keep working in the job he loved it so much, but he did have a great body and worked hard at keeping it that way *lix*
By overeight at 03,Jul,20 14:23 other posts of overeight 
Lix I have been talking to someone about throwing hen parties where ladies have a girls night and they all have drinks and a party with easels and while they sit around drinking they try and draw a nude model. She said hmmm thats a pretty good idea. So she is thinking about it. She has a studio where she gives art instruction and people come and pay her a fee and get to draw or paint etc and they have supplies provided. So all it would take is her to make a night for ladies 21 and older serve a little wine and have me come out and pose in whatever position the ladies want me in.
By #485312 at 03,Jul,20 21:38
wow, that sounds great, great idea and would be an early night thing l think, l have an idea, Limo driver, get to take a car load of horny ladies and offer to ;pick them all up at the end of the night. we used to do this years ago, as a group of women, hire a limo instead of 2 cabs, and the drivers always offered to come back, l bet they picked up and if its intertwined with a strip show or painting evening, things could get dirty, but l do love the painting idea, tell her to test it out and offer your services for 'free' the first time lol, *Lix*
By overeight at 04,Jul,20 21:30 other posts of overeight 
She acted interested but her partner in sure is a lesbian so I'm not sure how she will take the suggestion. But I do think giving ladies a night of nude male entertainment they can have whenever they wish might be interesting. I hope she does honestly consider it.

By Lvphose at 22,Jun,20 10:40 other posts of Lvphose 
I have this kind of fantasy too! Real turn on!

By Lvphose at 22,Jun,20 10:41 other posts of Lvphose 
I agree great fantasy turn on for me too

Adult Discussion Forum