She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Dealing with the Past

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #598364 at 30,Jun,20 19:12
In the current climate we see some prominent leaders of the past being virtually dressed, sites being renamed and statues taken down. Take for example the case of Woodrow Wilson. He served two terms as president and guided us through World War 1 and was the principal proponent of the League of Nations. Earlier he had served as a professor at and president of Princeton University . He also had a stint as governor of New Jersey. Altogether a distinguished past. Now, was he racist? Almost certainly so. He was raised in North Carolina Which was part of the Deep South, lamenting the outcome of the Civil War. So he absorb the culture of the time and is known to have used racial slurs. Thus there are now efforts to obliterate him. For example, locally the name of Wilson Elementary School is being changed. Racism is sinful and must be fought against, but erasing the past is not always called for.

Similar topics: 1.luv2suk   2.Wife's past cocks?   3.is the past the past?   4.Who was your favourite poster - now that they have deleted their account?   5.Dealing with discontinued Flash Player  

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 30,Jun,20 20:25
There is a segment of our society that suffer from "white guilt". Therefore they are doing all these things in a most stupid effort to soothe their own souls. It makes them feel less racist I think. Cause let's face it. It's absolutely, NOT! Going to improve one single person's life as a result. But hey, I suppose if it makes some white people sleep better at night, ok, whatever! In regards to the renaming part you speak of.

At this point, take a CLOSER look at WHO, the loudest voices are out in the streets, decrying racism in America and tearing statues down. Don't be surprised that the BULK of them are WHITE!

Now, what does that tell you?!

I'd like to share with you, the words of a prominent, successful, black man in our society. He recently stated, when asked about these sorts of things, i.e. renaming and tearing down statues, that... "Black people are just sitting back, watching them do these things, shaking their head in disbelief, and laughing!" at the whites out there committing these crimes.

One other black citizen can be quoted as saying... "White people are getting weird, like, Jamestown weird."

And I couldn't agree more!
It turns my stomach to watch these fucking morons day in and day out. The embodiment of a bunch of disgraces to the human race.
By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 00:47 other posts of dgraff 
I betcha angle 1227 would be right in there with them
By #551147 at 02,Jul,20 22:25
Oh yeah! She would most DEFINITELY be out there!

Check it out! only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 02,Jul,20 22:29 other posts of bella! 
Check this out....

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 22:55 other posts of dgraff 
I thank god Missouri has the balls to stand up and say enough is enough and stand up for the home owner
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

I’m glad it wasn’t my home things would have been a lot worse

By #551147 at 02,Jul,20 23:07
Thanks Bella!
By bella! at 03,Jul,20 01:56 other posts of bella! 
Now, if I understand what went down, the "crowd" stormed this gated community with the intention of demanding that the Governor resign. Is that a correct understanding? The crowd says the gate was open, but pictures of the gate they entered by looks like it was "fiddled" with. The majority of the crowd appeared to be walking up the STREET while some of the crowd walked along the sidewalk. Enter the homeowners. The husband had an impressive "big gun" and the wife was waving a handgun around at the people. I guess I don't quite understand how the homeowners felt threatened because they CHOSE to stand on their lawn and veranda area shouting at the crowd to stay off of their property.

I don't know, what the couple seemed to be doing was more confrontational and it seemed like the husband and wife wanted an opportunity to shoot at someone. If I feared for my life, I would probably be in the house, on the floor with the phone, calling 9-1-1. If the crowd charged the house, then I might consider shooting. Anything that crowd did, short of killing them, would be covered by insurance.
By #551147 at 03,Jul,20 10:31
No, they (the protesters) were on their way to the Mayor's house, down that street. Same premise, though. 😉 That being said, we/they (the homeowners) didn't know that, at that moment.

It's a completely private street and neighborhood, they (the residents) have their own private security, they (the residents) maintain those streets, NOT the city, they even pay for their own trash services. Those streets, the entire neighborhood, are clearly labeled as "private property" and "no trespassing" on ALL sides of that area. Therefore, a person, or group of persons are not legally entitled to be on that property for ANY reason, including protesting. There is only one way in and one way out of that particular area, why didn't the protesters use that entrance? Why tear down the wrought iron fencing to gain entry into the neighborhood? That very act, could be interpreted as hostile, no?

After watching the interview with the homeowners, they did call the police and even the private security, to which neither responded. I'm betting that security company won't be there for much longer. As to the Police not responding... Given what's going on, I understand why they may not have come.

The homeowners had every right to be confrontational, they didn't know the groups intentions, and it's THEIR property.

I will say this...
I'm not crazy about how they physically handled the weapons before that bunch of ignoramuses. She should have kept that lil bitty ass gun at her side, pointing downward, in her hand was fine. Him as well, kept both hands on the weapon, pointing downward. In a little less threatening manner. I would think that's safe and appropriate gun handling 101. Nevertheless, it was ALL private property, they paid for it and they are entitled to defend it.

By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 23:03 other posts of dgraff 
What is wrong with these people why should they feel guilty for some thing there forefathers did I’m from the north my forefathers freed the slaves so I don’t feel I owe them a damn thing if anything they owe me
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

And you watch me bow down to any one not gonna happen that fool would have been crawling away with 2 shattered knee caps
By #551147 at 02,Jul,20 23:10
Dude, It's sickening!

I had to use the Twins video of that, because I couldn't find it as a standing alone.

Would you EVER do that?!
By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 23:24 other posts of dgraff 
WHITE POWER my brother ✊
By #551147 at 02,Jul,20 23:51
LMAO You're SO damn silly! 😉 😄😆🤣😂
By dgraff at 03,Jul,20 02:18 other posts of dgraff 

By sherryann at 01,Jul,20 03:38 other posts of sherryann 
History shouldn't be erased Tanner, no, erasing the past is not always called for. But it will be erased unless and until someone speaks up. That won't happem though, because everyone is afraid of being called a racist.
By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 08:32 other posts of dgraff 
I’m not scared sherry Ann
By sherryann at 01,Jul,20 17:17 other posts of sherryann 
Hiya dgraff. Glad to hear that and wish everyone was like you. Also, it must be heavenly living in the mountains! I've always imagined that life.
By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 18:41 other posts of dgraff 
Hiya it gets lonely sometimes I own the whole top of the mountain 22 acres
By sherryann at 02,Jul,20 20:22 other posts of sherryann 
Oh wow it sounds lovely. All that land beauty and fresh air would never make me lonely. No crime noise or people IS heavenly!

By kebmo at 01,Jul,20 11:33 other posts of kebmo 
Consider this: Lance Armstrong Public School. Should the school be renamed? Should his statues be taken down?
By #551147 at 01,Jul,20 13:10
That's kind of a tough question.

Since NO one past or present is free from imperfections, and there may be questionable moments in any given person's life. I have to ask, did he do anything else noteworthy, that he should be honored for? If what he was being honored for was built on a lie or cheating his way to the top then just as he was stripped of his accolades in the U.S. then yes, they should be removed and name changed for up your way. No one celebrates any humans imperfections, but we can and should recognize the fact that we are ALL flawed. If they have also done many good things to better the world/humanity then by all means, let's honor them for those feats.

I will offer up a great man, just as an example, that I and many many others worldwide admire for numerous reasons.

Dr. Martin Luther King

He ALSO was free from flaws, and did some very... Unusual, things within his lifetime. Either you know them or you don't, I'm not going to list them as he was a man free from imperfections, period! And there's no need to belittle him. Now I ask you, should his Statues be removed, his name removed from so many streets, schools, etc. across our country?!

I say no as a reasonable human being, the alternative answer is...

With the uprising of the fucking current morons out in the streets here in the U.S. and in other places. According to THEIR standards, Dr. King's legacy should ALSO be scrubbed from history, as he was NOT a man free from flaws. But then, that can't happen either or you're a "fucking racist pig". See how that works. REAL intelligence at work there.

What's your opinion on the VERY question you proposed?
By kebmo at 01,Jul,20 20:37 other posts of kebmo 
Scorps, I don't think anyone is trying to erase history. That's just not possible. What these people are trying to do, I think, is to stop celebrating the people who's bad outweighed their good.
Perhaps 100 years from now it will be unheard of to eat beef. Will they remove all signs of people who ate beef in 2020? Of course not. Lots of people owned slaves but some of those people tried hard to make sure that slavery remained legal and that those slaves were never freed.
Nobody wants to forget slavery or scrub it from history, it's just not possible and when I hear that, it insults my intelligence.
Because cycling is Lance Armstrong's only claim to fame I think every building named after him should be renamed and every statue should be removed.
As an aside, I was watching Tattoo Nightmares last night and a guy had a big Lance tattoo on his leg to be covered up!
By bella! at 02,Jul,20 00:00 other posts of bella! 
At first I thought you were talking about the astronaut but quickly remembered his name was Neil Armstrong. Gosh, I was not aware that there are schools, buildings and statues honoring Lance Armstrong, whose claim to fame was his cycling abilities which turned out to be questionable.

By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 18:49 other posts of dgraff 
I’m thinking of putting up a statue of general Robert E Lee in my front yard and I just dare someone to pull it down
By kebmo at 01,Jul,20 19:17 other posts of kebmo 
I sure as hell wouldn't take it down dgraff!!
By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 22:46 other posts of dgraff 
By #551147 at 01,Jul,20 23:04
You could probably find them on ebay now at severely slashed discount prices. His/their lives meant nothing.

Oh another note, many years ago, I had a friend whose name was Robert E. Lee. Can you believe that he was actually named after that demonic bastard. What the hell was his Mother thinking? Oh, I forgot to mention... He was black!

By bella! at 02,Jul,20 00:09 other posts of bella! 
Are you gonna craft it out of used car parts?
By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 00:27 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha that’s a good idea 💡

By #516354 at 01,Jul,20 18:17
The past should not be erased it should left as a reminder as to what has gone on in the past and to learn and educate people from it and to move forward and eradicate any form of racism.

By dgraff at 30,Jun,20 23:36 other posts of dgraff 
I personally am appalled at the whole mess what gives any ethnic group the right to have history rewritten for them listen Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves so they are free to live were ever they want if there not happy here what are they waiting on me to buy them a ticket out maybe they would prefer that dust bowl Australia 🇦🇺 or maybe Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 I don’t care but don’t disrupt my life in my country do we really want to rewrite history ok then but don’t forget what is going on would make Charles Manson a happy man as this is what he tried to start 50 years ago
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I’ve lived here 58 years and I’m not leaving I’m very prepared to fight for my right to stay in peace
By #551147 at 01,Jul,20 02:12
There's a BIG lie being perpetuated in America, hell across the world right now.

The fraud known as B.L.M. or Black Lives Matter (capitalized for distinguishment, the group, organization, or whatever the fuck you want to call them).

Not to be confused with "black lives matter", which of course they DO, as does every other human life, no?!

The group, is Polling (if you believe those things) higher than our Military, Police, BOTH Political parties, even the Pope and so many more groups.

Ask yourself! What do YOU know about them (B.L.M.)? Their agenda, goals, mission statement, their leadership, etc.

The information can easily be found as Google knows everything!

Would you agree, that just about EVERYONE has a phone that's also capable of searching the internet? Yet this fraud sweeping society continues to rein the day. Why!? Are people that fucking ignorant OR lazy to find this information? Or, is there some other reason why SO MANY are blindly supporting these frauds?

Some of the top corporations in the world just start throwing money at these losers, blindly. Another thing I would note is, follow the money! Once you SEE FOR YOURSELF where all that money is going, things will start to become more clear.

Sadly, I've made note to many of these corporations, businesses, many I use to be a fan of.

Since they don't give a fuck about alienating a portion of their customers, I don't give a fuck about stating that I will no longer buy or use their services/products anymore.
Just one example for now... Pepsi I've enjoyed drinking their products for over 40 years, but apparently they don't give a fuck about me as a customer. Therefore, I immediately emptied all their products right down the drain and will never support their product again. FUCK PEPSI and many other's! 🖕
By dgraff at 01,Jul,20 02:21 other posts of dgraff 
I agree and have been watching the situation and I’m locked loaded and ready from all sides of my mountain top
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

Soon time to bring back the white power movement of the 70s again ✊

Adult Discussion Forum