Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 01,Jul,20 16:35  other posts of overeight
In my opinion I wear compression pants in public and dont wear shorts or anything over them. I just feel like if its ok for women to wear yoga pants in public and lots of times these are thin and see thru then its fair for us guys to wear compression pants. Good for the gender good for the goose I say. Once but only once I was confronted by a woman who came up to me complaining that she could see my "pecker" and I should be arrested for wearing something like that in public and she was in quite an outrage. Thats up until she gave me long enough to respond and say oh just like those yoga pants you have on with the pink if your twat just shining through them and me able to clearly see that you don't have on any panties showing off your ass and your twat out here in public. At least you can see through mine. She shut up,looked down and looked surprised and said what looking down. A woman sitting near me then spoke up and said yeah I see right through her pants too,I can see your "pecker" but not through your pants only the shape of it and it doesn't bother me half as bad as seein through her pants. The woman stormed off. Other than that I haven't had any ladies complain at all about it. I have had a few comments but none of them negative.

Similar topics: 1.Downward Curved Dicks   2.Compression Pants   3.What would you ladies do?   4.A question for ladies about men in spandex pants with no shorts over   5.How well do ladies like to see a mans cock in his pants,do they like being able to see the head?  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum