pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

giving head

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #620471 at 04,Jul,20 12:59
What are your thoughts of a cock 'going off' inside your mouth?...My favorite is when he's about to cum, I snug up with the top couple inches of his cock tightly in my lips and wiggle my head from side to side driving him absolutely nuts while he shoots out a really powerful load! OMG that makes them cum so much harder.

Similar topics: 1.Lack of universal love is why so many cocks go unsucked   2.How many women actually enjoy giving head?   3.Blowjibs....and giving someone that look of surprise and pleasure   4.Straight guys and giving head?   5.The art of deepthroating cocks:...  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 27,Jun,21 12:15 other posts of cumonme1 
If you suck cock you should always swallow the reward for doing a good job. I haven't sucked a lot of cocks but I have swallowed the cum every time

By zzick at 04,Jun,21 18:29 other posts of zzick 
What do you have, if you have nuts on your wall? Walnuts
And what do you have if you have nuts on your chest? Chestnuts
And what do you have if you nuts on your chin? A cock in your mouth.

By #643420 at 04,Jun,21 17:20
The first time I sucked a dick ended with him pushing his whole cock in my mouth and exploding straight down my throat. Feeling his cock pulse as he unloaded turned me on so much and the best part was when he finally pulled his dick out he managed one more squirt of cum in my mouth

By cruz69696969 at 04,Jun,21 07:22 other posts of cruz69696969 
I'll remember that technique

By #607259 at 21,Jul,20 21:56
I like to let him shoot all or most of it then swallow

By knewbi at 21,Jul,20 15:38 other posts of knewbi 
I like to position the guys cock about the same. I then like to take my tongue and swirl it around the head while he cums. The tickle drives some guys wild. Especially after he is done ejaculating.

By #621562 at 15,Jul,20 01:55
I had a cock in my mouth a few years ago the head was 2 times larger than the shaft and i barely could fit it in my mouth and he shot a great load down my throat

By #617818 at 07,Jul,20 22:58
Holy shit guys, you're giving me a hard on reading this. I'm not even gay. Lol....
By #620471 at 08,Jul,20 00:24
LOL!-that's what it's all about haha. I don't relate as 'gay', as in doing anal, kissing/romance and the hardcore part of gaydom lol. But I've always had a fascination with other cocks and giving head. Something about other hard cocks and giving head that drives me absolutely nuts! Go figure LMAO! 'Bi' yes...'gay' no.

By cumcouplessa at 05,Jul,20 04:06 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Feeling a cock "go off" in your mouth is second to none. As a cock sucker, this is our reward. Unfortunatelly, finding guys that are willing to feed you their load is not as easy as one would think? Well not in my country anyways. Guys here generally dont like to admit that they like a guy sucking them, even when they do. I haven't sucked NEARLY as much cock as I would have liked.
By nekekal at 05,Jul,20 21:11 other posts of nekekal 
On the flip side, it is not as easy as one would like to get my cock sucked, and I don't really care who is sucking. But I don't want to return the favor. that may be limiting my getting sucked, but I get very few offers.
By #620471 at 05,Jul,20 21:29
Yes I prefer to be the giver anyway, and don't expect a 'return favor'.

By spermkiss at 05,Jul,20 22:41 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, I'll give you an offer. I just went to your page and had a look at your cock and it looks good. I'll give you a no-strings-attached blow job any time any place you wish. You need not do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it. The only thing I ask is that you climax in my mouth. I want to eat your sperm.
By nekekal at 05,Jul,20 23:32 other posts of nekekal 
If I ever get to Portland,you have deal. My cock in your mouth, cum is all yours.
By #620471 at 06,Jul,20 00:21
If ever near San Diego, let me know. You have an awesome blowjob coming.
By nekekal at 06,Jul,20 05:30 other posts of nekekal 
You are on. If I get to San Diego, I intend to lay back and enjoy getting my cock sucked. Maybe more than once.
By #620471 at 07,Jul,20 16:42
Well pal if that day comes, I can promise that I'll be ready for second's before I'm done with 1st's!
By nekekal at 07,Jul,20 17:42 other posts of nekekal 
yes.

Adult Discussion Forum