She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

🎆 🇺🇸 HaPpY BiRtHdAy America!! 🇺🇸 🎆

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #551147 at 04,Jul,20 15:35
🎆 🇺🇸 Happy Birthday America!! 🇺🇸 🎆

Today we celebrate our Independence from Great Britain, and perhaps one of the most important documents ever written, the Declaration of Independence, leading to the GREATEST nation on the planet, the United States of AMERICA!

244 years of growing and improving that have culminated in the most diverse society anywhere in the world. A country where NO particular person/race is excluded from the pursuit of happiness.

Despite any perceived, fabricated, or exaggerated claims of our Country's imperfections (currently speaking), we STILL remain the greatest nation on Earth. 🖕

As I stated elsewhere in these forums, NO man/woman, NO group/organization, NO city/state/country, NO civilization EVER! Is or has been free from said imperfections.

With that being said, we SHOULD be celebrating greatness in all forms, from ALL who have contributed and risen to such prominence, not just in the United States, but across the entire world.

Don't be fooled!

There are sad, pathetic individuals (foreign & domestic) attempting to subvert the ideologies that have made OUR nation the envy of the world. Everything from attacking our past, to the current perpetuation of racial inequality, to the attempts to undermine our laws or values that we hold so dearly.

AS IF! Any single one of them are free from sins OR are more superior, mentally OR morally... >rolls eyes<

Sadly, 85 to 90 percent (possibly higher), of the worlds media, as a WHOLE, can be described as leftist, liberal, democrat, or progressive leaning entities. With THAT MANY sources spewing the same hatred, lies, radical ideas, opposition etc. It's NO WONDER that there is a perception that these views are supposedly being widely accepted/embraced.

It's simply NOT true, and everyone should understand AND recognize those attempts to INDOCTRINATE people into believing there is only ONE way to THINK. Resist!

In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws.

Someday, hopefully, these will be the goals of people as a whole. There will never be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION in this world and the sooner we all recognize that, the sooner we can progress to further greatness, standing side by side, hand in hand as HUMANS.

I'm proud of our country, and I'm proud to be an American!

WE, as a nation, have made the most positive changes and decisions in the world and we should NOT be ashamed OR made to feel ashamed of our Country. AS IF any of their countries are free from some of the same past atrocities. >rolls eyes<

We SHALL endure this moment in our history... ✌

Happy Independence Day to my fellow America loving friends and family! AMERICA! 🇺🇸

Similar topics: 1."Happy Birthday"   2.Many Happy Returns   3.Happy birthday to all on this day   4.My birthday is to day.   5.The Nobel Peace Prize 🏅  

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 28,Jul,20 06:23
Check this video out...

Clint Black - America (Still in love with you)
only registered users can see external links

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Jul,20 11:24 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
99 days to go to the elections. The Clown's days are numbered. Biden will sweep the sidewalks with him
By #607191 at 25,Jul,20 12:35
Let's hope you're right now that the clown has released his army of federal blackshirts, hoping to stay in power just as long as his friends Putin and Xi Jinping

By sherryann at 18,Jul,20 22:20 other posts of sherryann 
I love my country but realize it's no longer my country. What you stated about the MSM, Scorps, is spot on. The hatred they spew is causing damage to this country never seen before and will spin out of control to dangerous levels. The desecration of history, of white men, then and now, saddens me. As a white woman living in a black town, I see the vile hatred first hand. A white woman was recently killed for saying "all lives matter" while the MSM hid and buried the story while egging on the BLM crowd during a Christopher Columbus desecration. All the history of our country will be erased completely. I come from a family who weeps every time the National Anthem is played. We honor and appreciate our military. But now they no longer want the National Anthem played or even acknowledged.
May we have a few more Independence day celebrations, but sadly, this country will mever be the same as we're now living in very dangerous times.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 11:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You love your country but it's no longer yours. I assume you mean the way this country acts? Perhaps it was time for a change? The MSM gets a lot of blame for the hatred floating in our society, but, just by their definition, what do you suggest they do? Report on bake-offs? The MSM reports on the hatred spewed by all people. It's up to you to do with it what you want to do with it.
The part I don't like is where you say, "The desecration of history, of white men, then and now, saddens me." You don't seem to care that more than white men have built this country. And that until January 2017 this country ran fairly well. Well everything else, it's unfortunate you had to endure it. Good luck
By phart at 21,Jul,20 13:11 other posts of phart 
Gee,I wonder how many Chinese were forced to work on the railroad? I wonder how many mexicans were forced to work the fields back before illegal immigration became a news topic? Do we see the chinese roaming the streets burning buildings? Mexicans? No,they don't stoop to that level. They accept the fact that a high price was paid by their ancestors for their freedom and they appreciate it and work hard to make their own lives better.
Blacks look at this whole issue backwards.
Yes,their ancestors were brought here as slaves.They were later freed. Their ancestors help build this country,no denying that. But instead of being thankful for the fact THEY ARE NOW free because of that suffering,they think THEY are owed for it.WRONG. IF they are owed,then I want repreations for the suffering my Cherekee ancestors endured on the Trail of Tears. I may even be entitled to repreations for the deaths of family members in Germany during WW2. Where does it stop?
America was doing the best ever in december of 2019,except for the witch hunt.
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 13:37 other posts of dgraff 
Now you’re spot on phart no other race is acting like animals except the blacks and the whites that love the blacks because of guilt me I have nothing to feel guilty about
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 14:12 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
The Black race is being treated like animals and now you complain they are acting like animals? You are lucky they don't rise up and slit every white man's throat like they did in the Congo or Rhodesia.
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 14:18 other posts of dgraff 
I’m sure we still out number them at least 2 to 1
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 14:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yes, but, like you've said, "THEY ARE ANIMALS"
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 16:12 other posts of dgraff 
So am I with a house full of guns
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 16:38 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
And Dewards and water. I like water only to bathe in

By sherryann at 21,Jul,20 18:42 other posts of sherryann 
Angel. What you said to dgraff speaks volumes! How dare you call for white men to get their throats slit "like in the congo" you piece of shit! Lots of us fear that simply by walking out of our door. You are a vile motherfucker of the WORST kind! FUCK YOU!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 18:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Read it again, brainiac. I said we are LUCKY THEY DON’T rise up like in other countries. Not calling for white men to get their throats cut. Look out Sherryann your third grade education is showing.
If you fear that, why are you ragging at me? What possible excuse do you have to call me a piece of shit or a vile motherfucker. Especially since I don’t have the equipment. Wait a minute, you are that ignorant?
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

How ever, if you want the fuck me, why, baby, bring your best dildo.
By sherryann at 22,Jul,20 11:29 other posts of sherryann 
Angel I hate to talk to you,(or anyone), like that. So I'm just not gonna talk at all. But what you said is disturbing and happens all the time everywhere. Ever hear of Lee Rigby in the UK?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 11:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
No,I have not, but whatever you have to say, just remember, either get your facts right or keep it to yourself. What I said may be disturbing but it's historical fact. I didn't do it nor have I ever suggested for it to happen.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

SHERRYANN, I CHECKED OUT LEE RIGBY. I REMEMBER WHEN IT HAPPENED. HERE IT IS.
Rigby was off duty and walking along Wellington Street when he was attacked.[9] Adebolajo and Adebowale ran him down with a car, then used knives and a cleaver to stab and hack him to death.[10] The men dragged Rigby's body into the road and remained at the scene until police arrived. They told passers-by that they had killed a soldier to avenge the killing of Muslims by the British armed forces.

I STILL DON'T KNOW YOUR PURPOSE. TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS ONE HAPPEN EVERY DAY IN EVERY COUNTRY. REAADING DGRAFF'S POST I BELIEVE YOU ARE OVERLY AFRAID OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR FRONT DOOR. I'M SORRY FOR YOU. I OPEN MY DOOR AND RUSH MY PROBLEM
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

By sherryann at 22,Jul,20 11:58 other posts of sherryann 
I was trying to be nice to you dumbass me. Fuck being nice. "Whites are racists" "Diversity is our strength" "It's Trumps fault" Are those factual enough? Or like you said, slitting white mens throats is the way. I stuck up for you one time but now realize I'M THE DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! LESSON LEARNED!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 12:29 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sherryann, don't be nice to me, be right. Only SOME white men are racists. Some blacks, not all, are racist too. A lot of the fault is Trump's for not doing more to stop white supremacists. Diversity is what makes this country great. In the last century we had the Irish, the Italians, the middle Europeans, the Asians, the Latin, all have contributed to the greatness of this country. Just two examples, President Kennedy, Governor Cuomo. If you want to put yourself down, have at it, althow it sounds like SARCASM. In any event, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE OF ME OR ANYONE ELSE'S.
By #551147 at 22,Jul,20 19:52
NOTICE A REAL DUMBASS LIKE ANGEL1227 SPEAK ON

"WHITE SUPREMACISTS"
Let's review the FACTS!

Hispanic on Black crimes - 44,551 incidents

Hispanic on White crimes - 365,299 incidents

Black on Hispanic crimes - 112,365 incidents

Black on White crimes - 547,948 incidents

White on Hispanic crimes - 207,104 incidents

White on Black crimes - 59,778
⚠️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⚠️
THESE ARE THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS STATISTICS THAT DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE ANGEL1227 Want YOU to believe.

These are the FACTS! SHE wants you to believe HER TURTH!

When her and other morons around here talk out their ass, go tell them to fuck themselves, and don't waste your time with THEIR IGNORANT STUPIDITY and RACE BAITING BULLSHIT!

Now you fucking disgrace of a white person, ANGEL, CANDY, GO FUCK YOURSELF, Dumb Cunt!

Statistics brought to you by Bureau of Justice Statistics

REMEMBER FOLKS!

“Who started the K.K.K.? DEMOCRATS

Who was the advocates of slavery? DEMOCRATS

Jim Crow and segregation? DEMOCRATS

Who PRIMARILY opposed the Civil Rights Movement? - DEMOCRATS

Who PRIMARILY opposed voting rights? - THE DEMOCRATS

Who lead the movement for abortion clinics? - Democrats
Abortion clinics that kill more black lives than any other cause. The ones placed in primarily black communities.

Who praised and held Robert C. Byrd in high esteem in Congress, the former Grand Kleagle of the K.K.K. as late as 2010? - DEMOCRATS

THE DEMOCRATS are who this flake of a bitch identifies with. Yet has the AUDACITY to talk about others being racist and white supremacists. Sounds like projectionism to me...

The Republican party was founded to oppose slavery and to promote equal treatment for all humans.

Knowing these things, it's inconceivable to me, why ANYONE would proudly identify with the likes of such a party.
That is just MY opinion though...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 20:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
THE FACTS: The Klan first emerged after the Civil War in an effort to intimidate Southern blacks to stay out of politics and to exploit their labor. It was created in Pulaski, Tennessee, by Confederate veterans: Frank McCord, Richard Reed, John Lester, John Kennedy, J. Calvin Jones and James Crowe.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

THE FACTS. White supremacists hate blacks.....and they hate Hispanics. If we use that stupid list of crimes done by one group to another then

White on Hispanic crimes - 207,104 incidents and White on Black crimes - 59,778

amounts to 266872 whites on minorities. In reality, it's not so cut and dry.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Southern Democrats pulled out of Congress and started the Confederacy. NOT NORTHERN DEMOCRATS. Perhaps, instead of looking at what happened over one hundred years ago, we should look at the present. Today we have a lying, backstabbing president. A Republican lying, backstabbing president. We have a Senate Majority leader who has delayed or blocked important legislation in order to keep a lying, cheating and traitorous president happy. A party that supports separating parents from their children. A party who thinks this pandemic is a hoax
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

These are the FACTS! SHE wants you to believe HER TURTH! And he wants you to believe HIS truths. You, readers are smart enough to make up your own minds. Remember, this is a person that is defending WHITE SUPREMACISTS. SCORPS is crazy.

AND THIS IS HIM DISRESPECTING OTHER MEMBERS.

When her and other morons around here talk out their ass, go tell them to fuck themselves, and don't waste your time with THEIR IGNORANT STUPIDITY and RACE BAITING BULLSHIT!

Now you fucking disgrace of a white person, ANGEL, CANDY, GO FUCK YOURSELF, Dumb Cunt!
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

BTW, WE'VE NEVER SEEN YOUR PACKAGE, ONLY YOUR ASS ALONG WITH YOUR BUDDY'S ASS
By #551147 at 22,Jul,20 21:05
You are right FUCKTARD!

Cause of those 266,872 they weren't ALL "white supremacists" or even close!

The Black on White crime is higher than white on Black and Hispanic combined.

According to YOUR logic, there MUST be a bigger problem with "Black Supremacist"....
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Yet you run around here talking about racist this and racist that. Where's your fucking proof?

Name ONE thing that BLACK people cannot do, that white people can?

Name ONE law STILL in existence that's "racist"?

Racism is a SIN and against the law, PERIOD!
Anyone who breaks that should be held accountable.

Prove where it STILL exists!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 21:13 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
And that's why your argument is full of shit. You are making huge assumptions that you can't prove
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Racism is a SIN and against the law, PERIOD!
Anyone who breaks that should be held accountable.
THIS IS THE ONLY THING I AGREE WITH YOU.

Prove where it STILL exists!
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING TO COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. I DON'T NEED TO PROVE IT. IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT THEN THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS, "I GUESS YOUR MAMA DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD."

BTW

Name ONE thing that BLACK people cannot do, that white people can?

BE WHITE. RUN THROUGH AN AFFLUENT NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE EVENING WHILE WEARING A BLACK HOODIE. GOING INTO A STORE WITHOUT SECURITY FOLLOWING THEM.
By #551147 at 22,Jul,20 21:36
SHE CAN'T PROVE IT! BUT IT SURELY EXISTS, BECAUSE SHE SAID SO!!

THAT'S IT EVERYONE! WE ARE DONE HERE!

THE NUTJOB HAS SPOKEN AND SAYS IT EXISTS, TRUST HER!

To the rest of her IGNORANCE, I'll just let that stand on it's own.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 22:01 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I got into trouble with bella when I told her means KISS MY ASS to me

By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 21:45 other posts of dgraff 
Sherry ann sweetheart don’t live your life in fear of the boggie man it doesn’t matter what color a man is they all breathe the same air they all feel pain in the same places they all bleed the same get your self a halon fire extinguisher restaurant size and keep it by your door halon takes the oxygen out of the air so when discharged in a mans face not only does it burn his eyes but he now can’t breathe giving you time to split his scull open with the extinguisher
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

If they wanna act like gorillas then it’s time I teach some gorilla warfare
By #574505 at 21,Jul,20 22:45
Dgraff stop watching planet of the apes..
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 23:11 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha
By #574505 at 21,Jul,20 23:15

By sherryann at 22,Jul,20 11:21 other posts of sherryann 
Thanks dgraff. Of course you're right and I appreciate that. That thing sounds heavy, not for a big strong guy like you, but I will get it.
By dgraff at 22,Jul,20 11:57 other posts of dgraff 
Not real heavy 10 lbs at most it’s filled with a vapor weighing very little the metal tank is the weight
By sherryann at 22,Jul,20 12:01 other posts of sherryann 
Great news dgraff. Thank you hun. On another note, I don't know how you don't get rattlled dealing with angel. My last post in fourm because of her.
By dgraff at 22,Jul,20 13:31 other posts of dgraff 
It takes a lot to get me rattled but when I am I see red then the bad me comes out

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 14:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Phart, first,
Although most of the companies' railroad workers were initially from Ireland and Union Pacific employed some native-born American soldiers, the vast majority of workers for Central Pacific were Chinese immigrants by the time the railroad was finished. These immigrants faced particularly poor working conditions and fierce discrimination, but their efforts were crucial to the construction of the railroad and to the full development of the West
CHINESE WORKERS WERE NOT SLAVES. THEY CHOSE TO EMIGRATE TO THE USA TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEIR FAMILIES BACK HOME. THE SAME IS TRUE OF MEXICAN WORKERS, LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.
BLACKS ARE DIFFERENT.MOST BLACKS ARE DESCENDANT OF SLAVES. THEY ARE HOME GROWN. THEY WERE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY YEST, THEY ARE TREATED AS SECOND HAND CITIZENS. TODAY, YOU GO TO ANY HIGH PRICED UNIVERSITY AND A LARGE PART OF THE STUDENT BODY IS ASIAN. MEXICANS TAKE UP THE FIELD WORK IN THE SOUTHWEST. AND WHAT DO BLACKS HAVE LEFT? DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST KILLER COPS. YES, BLACK HISTORY WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM. FOR GODS SAKE, MAN, I REMEMBER WHEN, IN MIAMI, IN THE SIXTIES, BLACKS HAD TO RIDE IN THE BACK OF THE BUS. I REMEMBER THE WHITES WATER FOUNTAIN AND THE "NIGGER" (PLEASE EXCUSE ME) WATER FOUNTAIN. WOOLWORTH'S DOWNTOWN WOULD NOT SERVE BLACKS IN ITS LUNCH COUNTER AND MIAMI BEACH HOTELS WOULD NOT EVEN LET THEM ENTER. AND WHAT DID THEY GET SINCE THEN? WELL THE GET TO VOTE IF WHITEY DOESN'T CHANGE THE VOTING ELIGIBILITY. THE TRAIL OF TEARS HAPPENED AFTER A WAR WITH THE CHEROKEE NATION. THEY PROTESTED TOO AND KILLED HUNDRETHS OFV SETTLERS AND CAVALRY SOLDIERS.
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 14:21 other posts of dgraff 
Hey no one said they can’t fight back I’m just saying I’m not bending over backwards for them
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

It’s not a turkey shoot
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 14:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I'm not sure what you are and what you do is etirely your business.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 18:58 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Hey, what the fuck’s wrong with Sherryann? Is she off her meds?
--------------------------------------- added after 25 seconds

Not you, baby
By dgraff at 21,Jul,20 21:10 other posts of dgraff 
I think she is from the Windy City Chicago Illinois were the black people have been behaving at their worst since the day they were freed in 1863 my grandma was born in Chicago in 1883 and she used to tell me horrible stories about how they behaved I bet Bella can tell some stories about living in the city of Detroit to angel you must have turned a blind eye to what is really going on I’m afraid president Lincoln made a big mistake freeing them let’s face it animals belong on a chain it’s the law in most states

By #551147 at 21,Jul,20 21:19
Meds, nah!

Sometimes your idiocy strikes a nerve with even the most reasonable and calm people. If you wanna see an pucker your lips and look in the mirror...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 23:28 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Idiocy this and idiocy that.Scorps, you need new material.
[deleted image] look who's the asshole. How many dicks have plowed your ass Scorpiсa? How many dicks has your wife sucked to get you going?
By #551147 at 22,Jul,20 00:11
Ha! NONE on either account, dipshit!

Trying to use my pictures to embarrass me, how?

Shall I choose some from that 1970's gallery of YOURS and return the favor? Something I've NEVER done to ANYONE...

Is that something you'd appreciate, fucktard?
By dgraff at 22,Jul,20 10:14 other posts of dgraff 
Not trying to start trouble but she did the same thing to me only I deleted my picture
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

I figured it was stolen property from my page
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 11:38 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Listen, you two, I meant to use the url, however, my pics are open to the public. Do what you want with any of my pics, but I'm accused of being an idiot and even harsher descriptions. Am I supposed to turn the other cheek? Suck it up, assholes. I did it because I'm an idiot. HAHAHA. Kiss kiss my ass.
By dgraff at 22,Jul,20 12:22 other posts of dgraff 
I turned the other cheek when you put my picture in the forum spot light that picture was just to show my height but some liked the 8 foot arch ways and the 10 foot high ceiling’s in my home built in 1932 and I had just woke up that morning so I was not trying to win a beauty contest but you made it a grooming issue but no sweat
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Jul,20 12:32 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Like I said, suck it up and to Sherryann, run, coward

By #574505 at 21,Jul,20 16:53
This about black live matter they trying to change history why don't they change ther whites names name..like Obama or bama bama
By #551147 at 22,Jul,20 21:50
Black Lives Matter is a fraud Jamie! Don't fall for it...

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 18,Jul,20 15:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
We have to endure this moment in history. You right wing assholes got us into this and we are stuck.
By #551147 at 21,Jul,20 05:37
You are such a BLATANT liar! Funny part... You ACTUALLY believe the bullshit you're saying... You should seek help!

Everyone with even half a brain knows and sees who's out in the streets causing all the chaos and destruction. It sure as fuck aren't the Tea Party people. LIAR!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 10:57 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Hey, you tell me I lie while you try to convince us Trump/Pence and McConnell are not trying to drive the country into the ground. I know who's demonstrating. Peple that care and are fed up with the double standards of the bigots running the country. They take the chance of getting arrested or killed. More power to them. It's the only way to get their message out and listened to. And yes,before this Clown we didn't have a president suggesting we drink bleach. We didn't have a Senate that let a guilty president walk. We don't have to have taxes go to build a frontier wall. We didn't have a president send unmarked goons into troubled cities. We didn't have a president that has no education.
Everyone talks about Hillary, but, I tell you what, she would not have been like this.
So, Scorps, kiss my ass and go peddle your crap somewhere else.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 12:51 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Scorps, you said in BELLA'S thread, "Woot! Woot!

Our school district just announced plans to return to actual school.

You will have 2 options...

Attend class physically OR online. If you choose online you will be held to the same standard as the rest of the children who physically attend.

The students will have to wear masks, and the school has installed air purifiers.

I applaud the decision!

I DON'T. WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE FACE TO FACE? WHY NOTMAKE IT ALL ONLINE?
By phart at 21,Jul,20 13:04 other posts of phart 
Are you forgeting that part of what is learned in school is social skills? What better lessons in life can our young people get than to deal with this crisis head on? This is crisis is a cake walk to what the next generations will be facing with idiots trying to put us back on horses and buggies and lighting our homes with whale blubber and etc.
Kids went to school thru the cold war. Far as I know,kids went to school during both world wars. A bomb from the sky,a bullet thru a window,a virus thru the air?
why are these kids any different?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Jul,20 14:35 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Social skills can be taught at home. As far as I can see a confused government unable to control a pandemic is hardly a learning tool. During the world wars there was only one incident in the west coast of bombings. Bombs attached to hot air balloons. Very scary. And the cold war was just that......cold. There were no bullets, bombs or soldiers to threaten any kid.

And if you believe this
the next generations will be facing with idiots trying to put us back on horses and buggies and lighting our homes with whale blubber and etc

you've been watching too many Planet of the Apes movies

By #551147 at 11,Jul,20 09:39
One of the Presidents BEST speeches to date...

UNEDITED, Enjoy!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 18,Jul,20 15:52 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Scorps
It's good to know that as the pandemic progresses at full steam, our president delivers the "best" speech of his presidency telling us not to worry........... ................................Mt Rushmore is safe .

By sherryann at 18,Jul,20 22:21 other posts of sherryann 
Yes
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

His best Scorps!

By RealScorpio3 at 15,Jul,20 23:53 other posts of RealScorpio3 
Right on Scorps! The one freedom we have is if you do not like the system here, you are free to go to another country that has the system\ideals\goals to your liking.
By #551147 at 16,Jul,20 21:10
Well said!

Sad that those within, that hate our Country (you know the one's), refuse to exercise that freedom.

Instead, they work diligently to divide us and expect everyone to be like them.

I once had a job where I had major disagreements with how the place was being run. Instead of making an ass outta myself, in an effort to force them to conform with MY ideas, I respectfully gave them notice of my intent to resign, and moved on.

To expect a similar attitude from those within that seemingly detest our Country. Is ABSURD! Appalling! How dare I suggest such a vile thing...

Anyway, hope you had a terrific holiday and thanks for posting.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Jul,20 22:48 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You forget that this country is also our country. Why don't you leave RealScorpio3? You too, scorps. You don't get to say what or how we should run this country. Soon you and your cabal will be gone. Lets see what you do then
By #551147 at 18,Jul,20 06:31
Un-huh! Keep dreaming...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 18,Jul,20 11:13 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Not my call. Biden is 15%age points ahead of Trump. Check it out. Go count sidewalk lines.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 18,Jul,20 15:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
RealScorpio3
Dip shit blondes who parrot their blue collar boyfriends are a riot for their "Trump at all costs" beliefs. We all know, if Trump is out they go back to being the guys that fool around with their sisters, mothers, and cousins. No one will listen to them anymore. They go back to being the shit kickers of this country. Good to work in shit but not good enough to work side by side with the college boys.

Are you one of these?

By JustWill at 16,Jul,20 12:59 other posts of JustWill 
I would like to apologize to any non-American readers who actually bothered to read this shitty Forum topic.
Not all of us here in the States are arrogant assholes who believe that the only way to feel good about our country is to view other nation as inferior.
Many of us believed that America is a great country, but that our greatness does not--in any way--diminish the greatness of other nations.
Do I love my Country?
Very much so.
Am I proud to be an American?
I am. ( Though I will admit that these past few years have made that very hard at times.)
Do I believe that America is a shining example to the rest of the world?
Not so much these days. (Which makes me incredibly sad.)
Do I believe that other nations across the world (and the people who live in them!) are any less "great" than we are?
Not hardly.
So, again, sorry about the arrogant tone of this Topic's creator. We aren't all like him.
Happy Birthday America. I hope that you can someday return to being the sane nation that I love.
By #551147 at 16,Jul,20 19:24
Thanks for posting!

There is a fine line between PRIDE and ARROGANCE, for sure! Too bad you are incapable or dishonest to recognize the difference.

I suppose, if some were to agree with you, that this post is a "shitty forum topic" OR that Americans are "arrogant assholes" and considering the rest of what you wrote.

That it might be equally as fair to say, "given the choice between hypocritical humility and honest arrogance", I'll chose the latter... 👍

Please, DO point out WHERE, in this "shitty post" did I disparage other "nation"? Try to be concise and specific.

Don't stop there! Please, also show where I stated the contrary to this ➡️ "Do I believe that other nations across the world (and the people who live in them!) are any less "great" than we are?" statement from YOU? Where did I say
say any less?

Let's review some other points of this "shitty post"...

With that being said, we SHOULD be celebrating greatness in all forms, from ALL who have contributed and risen to such prominence, not just in the United States, but across the entire world.

You disagree with that, huh!

In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws.

Someday, hopefully, these will be the goals of people as a whole. There will never be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION in this world and the sooner we all recognize that, the sooner we can progress to further greatness, standing side by side, hand in hand as HUMANS.

All too often, the United States is first on the scene to help other countries in a humanitarian capacity, due to natural disasters or otherwise. Offering as much support as we can, whether it be financially, militarily, or products and services. I'm proud of that fact!

In the meantime, you go on and continue apologizing!
By JustWill at 16,Jul,20 21:47 other posts of JustWill 
That's easy! (And it's all based on how language actually works).

You said "the GREATEST nation on the planet". There can be only one GREATEST so, by definition, all other nations have to be less "great". You have disrespected all other nations from the very start! (I was not aware that it was a competition, btw) Which is quite arrogant, no?

Th post is "shitty" because you could have said your Happy Birthday, expressed your patriotism, and mentioned how much you like America--and left it at that.

Instead, you launch into a Trumpian rant about how we are better , do more, contribute more, than any other nation. (So, SUCK IT, OTHER NATIONS! WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!)
You toss in atrocities for added flavor and spite.

While talking about America being the GREATEST, you then toss in ABSOLUTE EQUALITY (without seeing the irony. Again, the GREATEST has no equal, so there can be no EQUALITY in your statement/world view.)

You also call 85 to 90 percent of the world's media "leftists" (that's a tad judgmental and I believe you just made those numbers up).

I don't disagree with the "In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws" part, but just because you stick a rose in a pile of shit, it doesn't make the whole pile less shitty.

Also, as I have explained, that whole GREATEST bit makes the ABSOLUTE EQUALITY thing a non-starter.

Words have POWER, scorps. Unfortunately, you keep using them incorrectly.
By #551147 at 16,Jul,20 22:29
My words, huh?

As if those SAME words have ONLY been spoken by those you oppose. OR the "orange jeebus" or me. Gimme a fucking break!

How about Michelle Obama's words:

"Don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again,” she said. “Because this, right now, is the greatest country on earth.”

Need more people, saying the same thing, ESPECIALLY those that you hold in higher regards.

Must I really go find more saying identical things?

I suppose as long as CERTAIN people say it, it's not demeaning to other nations, right? >wink wink<
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

How about I go find a Joe Biden excerpt saying that very thing!

If I do, is he JUST as guilty of portraying other nations as less great in a most disrespectful manner, like Michelle did?

Want a Barrack Obama one, saying the very same thing? He is afterall, the "GREATEST President" to have ever served?

If I do, will you announce him as just as arrogant and ignorant as you are making me out to be?
By JustWill at 16,Jul,20 22:37 other posts of JustWill 
Regard is singular in this case.

The words in your statement were YOUR WORDS, scorps.

I am not sure how Michelle Obama became part of this (and it must kill a little bit of your soul to use someone you detest so much as an example), but I do not agree with that final part of her statement either. The first part is spot on, but the "greatest nation on earth" part is a bit over the top and I do not approve.

Demeaning is demeaning. Words mean what they mean--regardless of who says them.
By #551147 at 16,Jul,20 22:43
Thanks for the grammatical correction Professor, much appreciated! I still do enjoy learning some things.

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

How Michelle became involved?

Simple, that's what I've heard throughout my entire lifetime from every type of person in respect to ethnicity, political affiliation, religious association, etc. I just so happen to agree. I brought her into it to simply illustrate that there are faaar more Americans with that same viewpoint.

I'm fairly certain, no one necessarily says that, to intentionally disparage other countries.

Just as your intelligence (admirable quality no less), is what it is and you make no apologies for it or will not dumb it down.

Why should America?

By #607191 at 16,Jul,20 21:07
@ Justwill well said.
Everybody knows the USA is not the same as those making the loudest noise there nowadays.
A shining example in some ways, that used to be the place of the USA but that has changed quite quickly, It presents a sorry spectacle to the world at the moment & not a model to be followed, this gun-infested madhouse.
By JustWill at 16,Jul,20 21:51 other posts of JustWill 
Thank you.
I love my country, and I also appreciate the great things that other countries do.
One can be a patriot and STILL have respect for the rest of the world.
I hope that America can someday be a place that other people look to with respect and admiration.
By #607191 at 16,Jul,20 21:53
In november we'll all know the answer.
By JustWill at 16,Jul,20 21:57 other posts of JustWill 
Even if we have the best possible outcome in November, I fear that it will take decades for us to earn back the trust and respect of the rest of the world.
By #607191 at 16,Jul,20 22:11
maybe not, there's plenty of people who want to believe in the USA. Although Joe Biden is not the best possible choice. Just one more old guy

By bella! at 14,Jul,20 17:42 other posts of bella! 
This American misses America and wants her country back!

By #551147 at 15,Jul,20 05:08
It's refreshing to hear someone like her, especially at this moment in time.

By #574505 at 05,Jul,20 08:39
Is it really more like in%#@*
By #551147 at 13,Jul,20 18:20
Oh Jamie!
By #574505 at 14,Jul,20 18:03
Do you get my grip Scorp..

By steve3095 at 09,Jul,20 13:08 other posts of steve3095 
Happy 4th July to all my USA friends. Your Aussie allies are the melting pot of the world too.
By #551147 at 09,Jul,20 16:04
Thanks SO much Steve!

We love most Aussie's too. Matter of fact... If it were possible,

I'd be more than happy to swap our Canuck neighbors for Aussie's. 😄😆🤣😂

Imagine that weather shock to both nations.
By bella! at 09,Jul,20 16:10 other posts of bella! 
Happy to swap our Canadian neighbors!? I'm curious, why would you say something like that?
By #551147 at 09,Jul,20 17:26
Well, to be honest, I REALLY REALLY despise that whole air that many Canadians seem to exude, in MY opinion, that they are more superior, morally or otherwise.

Last I heard, their shit stinks just as bad as ours. They bleed the same color and just like we do. Yet, I often get the feeling that they look down upon us as a whole. Once again, this is just MY opinion.

I don't say that lightly. I base that opinion on the number of REAL interactions I've had, witnessed, etc. Along with observations from each country's respective "famous people" and their behaviors, and or comments relating to America or Americans.

As a Canadian member (of the site) just recently posted in a most condescending way, how their Leader was going to basically diss ours intentionally. I noticed that the leader of Mexico wasn't quite as petty. Either we are allies or we aren't. I bet the bastards attitudes would abruptly change if they ever found the need for the U.S. military. Of which I could further go on pertaining to how they ACTUALLY back us, especially during a conflict, but I won't.

To be fair, I've had about an equal number of real life interactions with both countries Citizens. That being said, I find Australians to be more humble and grounded in reality, unpretentious, and more family oriented.
Again, MY opinion.

That all being said... It was an in jest comment, as it obviously could/would never happen. And NO I don't think ALL Canadians OR Australians are one way or another. There are exceptions in every facet of life and humanity. It just seems to me that Australians are more friendly towards the United States and less critical of us as a whole.
By bella! at 09,Jul,20 19:53 other posts of bella! 
I was concerned until I read the last paragraph. I tend to think that the majority of people here, those that post in the fum, tend toward being the proverbial xkeyboard warrior.

If members interacted with people in their "real life" like they do here, they might get punched out or be a tad bit lonely.
By #551147 at 10,Jul,20 18:04
Perhaps... 👍

By bella! at 08,Jul,20 14:14 other posts of bella! 
It's rather sad that a member would choose this thread to rate a -1. I wonder what that member finds so unsettling about this topic or the poster's opinions. If he doesn't agree, that's okay, but be man enough to state your concerns.
By #551147 at 08,Jul,20 14:58
You are SO observant!

I hadn't even noticed that.

Thank goodness Mr. Admin makes it to where you can see who does those sort of things. Not able to hide behind a anonymous shield of cowardice. Just another reason I applaud him!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

It appears to be member Gre_1972

Perhaps he just hates America?

I've certainly never interacted with nor seen him post anything around here.
By bella! at 08,Jul,20 15:21 other posts of bella! 
I notice that the member is from the Netherlands. Perhaps, and generally speaking, citizens of the Netherlands do not like the United States of America or the American people. I know that when I was in Europe, I sensed that in France. Who knows how the world views the United States, maybe the people of the world are not open minded and as tolerant of diversity as they present themselves to be.
By #551147 at 08,Jul,20 19:13
It IS ironic that one of the other people that DID, at least have THE BALLS to chime in on THIS thread, referring to America and American's as the "Ship of Fools", was ALSO from the Netherlands.

Perhaps their citizenry truly feel they live in a more superior society?

I may just have to have a closer inspection, to see if it is in fact possible. Maybe I'll have a report sometime as to whether Netherlands is in FACT more diverse, morally grounded, or FREE than the U.S. 😉

Anyone with more knowledge, feel free to speak up!

By #551147 at 09,Jul,20 05:31
Aren't the French known to be smug anyway?

Considering the number of people trying to get into our Country, seemingly, from all over the world. I would think that they view us highly. Take the recent unrest in the streets of Hong Kong as an example. The ONLY flag I saw the protesters holding up, was OUR American flag. It sincerely made me feel for the citizens of that country and what they have to deal with. Hell, when the President had that bastard killed over in the middle east. There was a portion of their citizens flying our flag, also.

By dgraff at 09,Jul,20 10:09 other posts of dgraff 
Out of all fairness I have in the past accidentally hit the - it’s way to close to the reply button and I have big fat fingers
By bella! at 09,Jul,20 10:40 other posts of bella! 
I've admittedly and accidentally hit the [-] when I am replying to a post however, the topic rating is rather isolated and it seems difficult to believe that it was an "accident".
By dgraff at 09,Jul,20 11:04 other posts of dgraff 
Yes I agree with that
By bella! at 09,Jul,20 11:15 other posts of bella! 
That's what I had hoped to express with my initial post.

Scorpio69's thread is heartfelt and somewhat patriotic, if you don't agree with it, cool, you don't have to. The fact that someone would deliberately tick [-] without saying why seems unnecessary and weaselly. Hey, you know me, it's like voting on the Evaluation Panel, I feel that you need to have a reason why you are voting to delete or why you feel that the referral is BS.
By dgraff at 09,Jul,20 11:30 other posts of dgraff 
Me to

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 05,Jul,20 14:00 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
We are the melting pot of the world. Our forefathers, men of vision, made sure we would. These great men of history were not perfect. No one is, but, in their time they were. We are not the only country who became a melting pot for the poor of the world. France, the UK, Argentina were or are too but not to the level we are. t
They came looking for those promises of freedom. Freedom to hold views that are not popular and be and feel protected to say it out loud. To worship in our religion. To be different in skin color or talk in a different language. I don't want to bring politics to this discussion but, I will say this, "MAGA should not have been". This country, the greatest in the world has it's good and bad moments, but, the underlying thread throughout it's history has been that this country is of the people, by the people for the people. Individuals enjoy the good life. The people enjoy the idea that they are safe. No one man can destroy it's ideals. If in GOD we trust then let's ask him to guide us to the end of the pandemic with the least casualties and to keep us safe and strong in spite od a sickness and lousy politics.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE THAT MAKE UP OUR GLORIOUS COUNTRY
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 01:50
What a pleasant surprise!

I wouldn't have thought YOU would make such a statement.

Nevertheless, thanks for the nice wishes to our fellow countrymen. You are just one in a few that had the decency to positively respond here. It's completely appreciated! Hope you and yours had a nice 4th of July too!
By dgraff at 06,Jul,20 02:56 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha you and yours with her you should have said you and yours and your lover and your mistress and the mailman and the milkman and even the little kitty across the street
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 03:07

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Jul,20 12:11 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Not the kitty. See, this was posted before I corrected your grammar. You guys are all full of it. You can put people down but can't take it. Some people would say you are a cowardly chicken fat.
By #551147 at 08,Jul,20 14:17
🙄 Pffft! On the contrary, I didn't say anything mean spirited to YOU, here!

Try again, LIB
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Jul,20 15:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Don't get your knickers in a knot. It was meant for Dgraff.
The previous two sentences were meant for Scorps, the genitalia, excuse me, the gentleman who Pffft! Me
By #551147 at 08,Jul,20 15:22
Ahhh ok!

Now THAT was a pretty clever response, truly made me laugh.

By dgraff at 08,Jul,20 14:59 other posts of dgraff 
Oh well
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

Hahaha I’m sure I owed you a couple
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Jul,20 15:14 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Is this post meant for Scorps?
By dgraff at 09,Jul,20 00:56 other posts of dgraff 
No you blondie

By #607191 at 04,Jul,20 22:09
[deleted image]

the ship of fools, that's how the rest of the world sees the USA nowadays.
By bella! at 05,Jul,20 01:51 other posts of bella! 
Really? That's unfortunate.

By dgraff at 05,Jul,20 11:52 other posts of dgraff 
I think that’s how you view the USA not every one else so tell me what exactly does your country bring to the table
By #607191 at 05,Jul,20 12:56
A recent opinion poll shows Europeans en masse have lost their faith in the USA as a world leader, particularly because of the handling of Covid-19, Trumps admiration for Putin, Xi Jinping and the likes, his disdain for Angela Merkel and other allies, his idiotic quarrel with the WHO and his blown-up rhetoric and ego-boosting
When Europeans look at Trump they see nothing but a con man, succesfully selling outright lies, blindly supported even if exposed.
When Europeans look at Alexander Vindman they see a thoroughly patriotic American, representing the best the USA has to offer. Look at what happened to him. Look at his 'interrogator' Jim Jordan, a piece of human filth but a senator nevertheless.
The result: a nation in which one half hates the other half. Divided you'll fall
By dgraff at 05,Jul,20 13:06 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha you said your a pee in so who do you think should be our world leader that fat little fucker in North Korea 🇰🇵 I’m certainly open for suggestions

By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 03:40
Sven Sven Sven... >smh<

I can't begin to express how much it delights me to discuss OUR President with someone not even from this Country.

First of all!

NO WHERE IN THIS THREAD, DID I MENTION OUR POTUS, DONALD J. TRUMP! NO WHERE!

Now, let's get into this. You remember sometime back, when he (OUR President) payed a visit to YOUR country? Come on, you HAVE to remember. The visit where a portion of YOUR citizens had a BIG orange, what appeared to be, a crying baby, in the likeness of OUR President, in balloon form, like a Macy's parade balloon? Remember that?

It WAS reported that YOUR streets were filled with protesters, haters, and other ignoramuses in opposition of Donald J. Trump. SO many out there, it was just INCREDIBLE!
Right!?

When showed from a different perspective OR news agency >wink wink< , you quickly realize just how fucking lying these pieces of shit actually are. Upon close inspection of the signs being held up by that massive crowd out in the streets. Turns out, those that were there to support OUR President, outnumbered, I'm assuming numbnuts like yourself 4 to 1.

In other words... The crowd FOR President Trump was 4x larger than the pathetics holding the balloon mocking him.
Which by the way, was kinda funny and did make me giggle a little.

Therefore,
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

In light of that, YOUR opinion means diddly! 🚮 ⬅️ That's the symbol for trash, in case you didn't know. Further exacerbated by YOUR opinion of Col. Vindman, who is a mealy mouthed COWARD and a LIAR. It was HIS opinion, which like yours, isn't worth a fuck if we are to be honest. (No need to take it personal, btw)

You certainly have got ONE THING RIGHT though, that I wholeheartedly believe...

"Divided You'll Fall"

You got that right!

🤔 Perhaps that's why YOU and a couple other foreign fuckwits around here, like interjecting your unwanted and in many many cases unwarranted criticisms. Seems like a reasonable assumption to me...

Is that what you all's goals are? To assist in the efforts to keep divisions alive and well in America from the outside? Hmmmmm

By leopoldij at 05,Jul,20 16:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Hieronymus Bosch?
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 05:24
You know Art?

Here all I thought you knew, was how to fuck whores and talk and boast about it incessantly. Criticize Bella! every chance you get, and pucker up to kiss some serious ass around here.

Who knew!

There's a wonderful song with the same title, too!

Ship of Fools by Robert Plant

By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 04:15
"Ship of Fools" huh!

I could MAYBE get your hatred for OUR President, by reading what you posted below. But that whole ship of fools thing... You just insulted EVERY American, even the doofuses that agree with you.

I saw you mentioned polls, too! Is that the same kinda polls that stated Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide!? Polls are about as useful as sandpaper for toilet paper.

Poll this...
By #607191 at 06,Jul,20 06:24
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 08:32
Sven,

I had NO doubt that you were just reciting what you read, none!

My point to you is...

That very same "The Guardian", ALSO stated in 2016 that their polls showed Hillary Clinton with a "SUBSTANTIAL" margin of victory over Donald Trump.

Oh yeah!

Is Hillary President of the U.S.? NO!

Therefore, why would you, me, or anyone else believe what that article is saying? Because you want it to be true?

When they said Hillary was going to win, and she didn't, guess what, they lost ALL credibility as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, feel free to continue to believe that bullshit if you like. Afterall, you are a free individual with the right to believe WHATEVER you want.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Jul,20 13:27 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Scorps please excuse copy/paste. It saves my arthritic fingers some pain.

At 12:37 p.m. ET on Friday, Oct. 28 — with 12 days left in the election — the campaign blasted out an advisory to reporters announcing that the former secretary of state would be campaigning in reliably Republican Arizona, a move that suggested her team was gunning to compete in states well beyond the battlegrounds they needed for victory against GOP nominee Donald Trump.

They had every right to be confident.

The RealClearPolitics polling average from the day before showed Clinton leading Trump nationally by nearly six points (for perspective, Barack Obama beat Mitt Romney by four points in 2012). State polls had Clinton ahead in key battlegrounds like Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Even the data team doing analytics for the Trump campaign was telling reporters that, as of Oct. 27, they had just a 15 percent chance of winning.

As you see, the Clintons read it wrong.

Elections by their very nature are open to the wims of the people.
If you ask me, the Dems would be very stupid (ok, no comment from the peanut gallery) to repeat this. And, I believe that, barring a fuck up (Biden getting fucked in the intersection of Haight and Ashbury streets in Frisco during lunch) will win the elections

By #607191 at 06,Jul,20 20:36
xxx

By #607191 at 06,Jul,20 20:39
Actually Hillary Clinton won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote. That poll was in fact pretty accurate. However, Trump became (and still is) a minority president.

By leopoldij at 06,Jul,20 10:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Hi Sven, am I wrong that this is a painting by Hieronymus Bosch? Maybe it isn't and that's what's made this Scorps angry? I'm confused.
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 17:13
I'm not angry whatsoever!

Google motherfucker!

Of course YOU got it right. The ONLY reason I know for sure, is because, I had to GOOGLE what YOU posted. "Hieronymus Bosch", and when I did, the ship of fools painting popped right up. So, give the whole "am I right" bullshit a rest.

YES! YOU ARE CORRECT!

In my opinion, it just makes you look even more stupid than you already are.

If you have something with a modicum of intelligence to add to my thread, then by all means, please do. If you don't, then fuck-off would you.

It's evident in many of your other posts, around these forums, that you don't think very highly of America or American's. Unless of course it helps in getting your jollies off.
By leopoldij at 06,Jul,20 22:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Hieronymus Bosch is a famous painter. His most known work is only registered users can see external links The Garden of Earthly Delights. Very bizarre.

I'm sorry I thought you were angry. It was a reasonable deduction based on your response. Buy I apologise if I didn't understand that you were not angry.
By #607191 at 07,Jul,20 17:31
The best thing about Bosch is that none of his paintings are in private hands. Everything is accessible to the public although you have to travel the world to see everything.
Dendrochronology however has some paintings ascribed to him dated after his death (in 1519, same as da Vinci)
The ship of fools is definitely his
By leopoldij at 07,Jul,20 18:01 other posts of leopoldij 
That's interesting. I certainly knew that the Harsh of Early Delights is in the Museo del Prado but I had no idea that they were all public. What were you trying to say in your last sentence? It's not complete...
By #607191 at 07,Jul,20 22:35
The ship of fools is definitely painted by Bosch, but another famous painting, The Prodigal Son, is painted on wood from a tree felled in 1542 and therefore cannot be painted by Bosch. Research is still ongoing I believe,
By leopoldij at 07,Jul,20 22:46 other posts of leopoldij 
I see, thanks.

By sherryann at 04,Jul,20 18:52 other posts of sherryann 
Happy Independence day Scorps!
By #551147 at 05,Jul,20 18:11
Back at you gorgeous!

Thanks SherryAnn! You join just a handful of people that had/have, the decency to comment, positively, in this thread, and I appreciate it. 😘
By sherryann at 06,Jul,20 21:12 other posts of sherryann 
Thank you Scorps, very fitting post for the fourth of July.
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

not
By #551147 at 07,Jul,20 15:06
I do try!

By curvy8 at 05,Jul,20 09:16 other posts of curvy8 
Unfortunately, USA has sold out to Russia. Now, I don't hate Russia I just don't like their leader.
By dgraff at 05,Jul,20 11:49 other posts of dgraff 
Every country needs an alai why not Russia it worked well in WWII if stumbling Joe Biden gets in office we will be in bed with China
By curvy8 at 06,Jul,20 00:06 other posts of curvy8 
Not if Xi helps Trump on the election
By #551147 at 06,Jul,20 04:34
Which one is it!?!

Did we sell out to Russia OR China?

Between you and Mr."ship of fools" ⬇️ down or ⬆️ up yonder, do EITHER of you know what the fuck you're talking about?

So it's YOUR belief, China is going to, or already interfering with the U.S. election? Is that what you are saying? Cause if so, the Dems are implying Russia is involved again. As if that helped them the first time.

OR are you implying Trump NEEDS Xi to interfere, in order to win?

How about YOU and SVEN get together, and come up with a complete coherent opinion as to what's REALLY going on and with which country. Because as it stands now, you two are talking out your asses and making ZERO sense. (no need to take it personally, btw)

But you have me at a loss trying to comprehend what your saying. One sentence you talk about Russia, then your next sentence you refer to Xi Jinping. WTF!

Oh! In the interest of keeping it real AND fair.

NO where in my initial posting did I mention President Donald J. Trump's name, yet you decided to bring it up in a forum wishing our country and citizenry a happy 4th of July. Yet you thought it a good idea to bring him up? 🤔

By bella! at 05,Jul,20 01:57 other posts of bella! 
It didn't seem like the 4th of July. There were no parades, no festivals and the traditional fireworks displays didn't happen. I spent some time with my folks, was able to make it to a "backyard gathering" that was interrupted by the mosquitoes.

I will trust that next year things will be back to normal.
By #551147 at 05,Jul,20 16:26
Them damned skeeters!

They're out to get you Bella!, they "vvwant your blood"! Muah hahahahaha!
Reminds me of the plight of a certain portion of the population...

Hope the folks are doing well and you at least got to spend some quality time with them, on such a remarkable day.

As you can probably imagine, I believe you can make the best of the holiday without the government whatsoever.

That being said... The holiday was very much alive and well in our parts.

With 5 of the 7 children grown, their babies, their significant others and their respective families, and a small collection of our mutual friends. We rented a pavilion in a local park, had lots of music, food, and conversation. Then we moved everyone to an open field near our house where we put on about a 3 hour fireworks display. Of course I/we been doing this for about 30 years. As my little family has matured, the celebration has grown substantially.
We had an immensely good time and it was nice to see everyone as we have all been trying to "socially distance" as suggested by the government. But, enough is enough!

Interesting side note...

Out of ALL the people that attended our little event, NOT ONE PERSON! Knows/knew anybody with this supposed Chinese virus a.k.a. Corona virus a.k.a. Wuhan virus a.k.a. Covid a.k.a Covid-19, or whatever the fuck they are calling it this week. Much less, anyone who has died from it.

I find that eye brow raising, if nothing else... 😉

Yes, let's hope the holiday remains established, and that next year will be more "back to normal". I sincerely mean that, too!
By dgraff at 05,Jul,20 16:41 other posts of dgraff 
That’s what’s I mean out of all the people that come through my shop each week no one seems to know any body that had COVID 19 so how do I know for sure it’s real

By dgraff at 05,Jul,20 16:34 other posts of dgraff 
There were fireworks in my neck of the woods me and the neighbor woman sat on her front porch and drank shots of Yukon jack and lit off fireworks in my drive way

By dgraff at 04,Jul,20 16:27 other posts of dgraff 
Very nice scorps none of the past presidents could have said it better themselves
By #551147 at 04,Jul,20 16:50
Thanks a lot Mr.DGraff! 👍

But, I'm no President 😉 and everything above is written by and being articulated by, ME!

I'm NOT a copy and paster...

Have a terrific day worthy of celebration!
By PITBULL at 04,Jul,20 17:08 other posts of PITBULL 
You should run for office. We need more Americans like you that will make this beautiful land, America a better place to live.

Happy 4th, Scorps
By #551147 at 05,Jul,20 15:37
Awe, thanks SO much Freddy!

I appreciate the vote of confidence, and I'd might be able to do a better job, than so many currently serving the people, but I would NEVER want their jobs, EVER!

Why!? Because ONE person will never be able to please all the people all the time, the constant barrage of attacks on their character, etc, NO THANK YOU!

It's sad to say, but that's the way it is.
By PITBULL at 05,Jul,20 15:50 other posts of PITBULL 
keep writing in here. We need members in here that can write and no the garbage some of them post here.

By #599073 at 05,Jul,20 05:58
happy birthday United States ! Let's celebrate.
By #551147 at 05,Jul,20 15:43
You are a GOOD man and I hope you had a terrific day.

Sad that you are just one of a handful that gave a shit to even respond. For that, thank you!

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 05,Jul,20 14:03 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
AND SEE, BABY? NO COPY/PASTE.

Adult Discussion Forum