Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Kinks and Weirdness, butt fun.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bustyman44dd at 20,Aug,20 08:35  other posts of bustyman44dd
I woke at six in the morning but I felt empty after last night’s intimate ‘birthing’ play left we wet and hollow. I was wearing a washable panty pad because I was so wet and my M&S knickers were full size but thin and the gusset missed my big bottom’s intimate hole, but the pad did not!
I got last night’s anal plug out of its airtight box, rubber along with a fresh condom, XL of course! My homemade plug was a section of butyl rubber innertube at a nice five-inch length, bigger tends towards a fast delivery and where’s the ‘fun’ in that!
Fifty-five inches of tubing connects that little plug to a hand bulb for inflation, much more personal than the bike pump, and allows for multiple body contortions during ‘labour’!
So I pumped some intimate lubricant onto my fingers and made sure I was slippery down there before I gave that bulb six squeezes and used my teeth to roll the condom over as it slipped in my mouth. I slipped in between my buttocks and shivered as I felt it move deeper inside. A new pad and panties on next followed by two or three more pairs to protect the bed from any accidents or dribbles.
Sitting back on a towel against the headboard with my legs spread wide I pumped that bulb slowly counting as I felt something growing inside me. Ten, fifteen, twenty and I’m gasping as I close my eyes. Thirty feels so full, so tight I have to stop and just feel this alien ‘baby’ inside me before I release the valve with a shuddering sigh.
Lying on my side I pump again. Twenty-five, thirty, thirty-five, my arse is so tight and full as I pat my swollen firm bottom with a free hand. Rolling over I sit up on my hands my legs spread so wide as my belly and abdomen feel so tight and full. In the carefully placed mirror I look pregnant and I feel ready to pop! I turn away embarrassed by my own kinkiness!!!
The standing pump reaches forty before I lay back on the bed arching my back as I take that big inflated thing deeper as I squeeze internally! My forgotten penis is wet and cummy as I look down there after another shuddering exhalation of air!
After all the agony and ecstasy in the bedroom, and many too near deliveries I move to the bathroom for inflation and then delivery!
A cold linoleum floor in not so comfortable even with towels but as I lay back feeling that forty-pump ‘baby’ inside my big pregnant belly as I stoke it and my big tits I am feeling all kinds of weird excitement, the pleasure only the truly kinky can appreciate!
The delivery is tinged with the fear of rupture, not from me, but the loud bang of a rubber balloon betwixt ones fat thighs is a trifle surprising! But the delivery is smooth and wonderfully stretching and feels like something the size of a football! The reality is a little less massive but a 15-inche circumference is still pretty good for a faux birth!
Two or three times more is the limit as I lose the strength to hold them in as my slutty hole gets too used to the size and delivers too quickly. A bigger size risks the innertube rupturing inside! It’s happened before and the condom acts as a damper but I get such a loud fart its embarrassing and I then have to make another. I’m already halfway through my first bicycle innertube already! They don’t seem to last too long in my big arse, even the ones I bought. My arse broke my favourite nine-inch rubber dildo clean in half…
Anyone else out there with weird kinks and fetishes?????