to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dgraff's "pissing match"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #188992 at 28,Aug,20 11:27
The crusty, old know-nothing has blacklisted me!

So much for being in it for "the long haul", huh?

Similar topics: 1.pissing games   2.Pissing Photos   3.Pissing   4.Videos of girls pissing?   5.Who is Dgraff ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 28,Aug,20 14:01 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure I understand what the initial post in kebmo's thread had to do with Trump however, I tend to believe that it went sideways and the results were exactly what the poster had hoped for.
By #188992 at 28,Aug,20 14:12
Who knows?

I'll miss the geriatric ramblings and attempts to insult me. Turns out that "the long haul", by my reckoning is a few days!

Good riddance to racist rubbish.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 17:34 other posts of dgraff 
Huxley I’m not as racist as you think I have no problem with the color of a mans skin I do have an issue with some one coming to my country buying up all the gas stations and convenience stores and adding things to the gas that they should not be screwing up thousands of cars I’ve never changed so many fuel pumps fuel filters and fuel injectors in all my life I don’t like the fact that I have to lock everything up because the Puerto Rican’s come out at night and steal anything that’s not nailed down we have laws in the United States if they could come to this country and obey our laws I would not have a racist thought in my head
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh and I quit our pissing match because we are to old to be acting like children we were getting no were fast
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 17:51
Bollocks. Complete bollocks. With bollock sprinkles on top.

You can attempt to rewrite recent history as much as you like. Let's have some facts, before this turns into a "I love you all, really" sickfest:

You were being a racist cunt about Kamala Harris ("Dot head" to be specific.)

You were being racist about the ex-First Lady.

I called you out on it and you told me how easy it would be to twist off my head and shit down my neck.

You also sent me a Private Message, that was a disgusting threat. I would not be at all surprised if the Law enforcement authorities might have taken an interest in what you sent me .. IF I was the sort of pussy that snitched every time someone did something mean.

You talked about this "pissing match", how you were in it for the "long haul" and how you wouldn't back down.

Then - I think it may have dawned on you that I was not a person to back down, or be physically intimidated, by a crusty old cunt.

When you apologise for acting like a 4 year old - speak for yourself. Not me.

And, even now, you don't realise that typing "the Puerto Rican’s (sic) come out at night and steal anything that’s not nailed down" is fucking racist.

Our vendetta, or whatever you want to call it, is over with - I guess. However, we are not equally to blame. There's a chronology that all can see. If, in the future, I see you being a racist prick I'll call you out on it. We're not friends, we're not GOING to be friends. I hope that's crystal clear.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 18:12 other posts of dgraff 
Hey what ever sorry you feel that way you are pretty gruff with people on this site to mostly Americans I’ve noticed calling members idiots and telling people to fuck right off all the time can be construed as kinda racist to just pointing that out to you

By bella! at 30,Aug,20 18:24 other posts of bella! 
Agree to disagree.

By bella! at 30,Aug,20 17:52 other posts of bella! 
May I delicately respond? Saying that you are not as racist as he thinks, is like trying to say that you are not as gay as he thinks.

You are who you are, you believe what you believe and who you are is a result of your upbringing and your life experiences.

Not everyone is going to see the world through your eyes or agree with your belief system. Just be ready for their rebuttals.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 20:26 other posts of dgraff 
That is a good point Bella Huxley can’t possibly know of the problem with Puerto Rican’s in the United States stealing it’s not only in Pennsylvania but Florida has a big problem with it to Cody wants to move to the mountains of Tennessee because of it big problems with them stealing in Texas to so I don’t call it racist if it’s a fact I’m just the only one man enough to come forward and say it
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 20:32
No, you're the only one RACIST enough to make such a sweeping statement.

Scroll down and read Article 2:

only registered users can see external links

Not my OPINION. It's what the United Nations say. I'm starting to feel the tiniest bit sorry for you. It's like a kid who has never been told it's wrong to pull the legs off spiders. Maybe nobody has had the balls to tell you before that your antiquated views on race are unacceptable. Guess what? They are.

You can fill in your own insults as to what I might call you. I can't really be that bothered.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 21:01 other posts of dgraff 
I must thank you for that I read it and now I understand I didn’t know that even existed so when people write on my wall FAGGOT they are being racist against me I will try to be a little more careful what I say now
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 21:38
OK, here's the deal:

When I think you're being racist, I'll still point it out. But, unless it's blatantly provocative or crass, I'll make my point politely. I'll not insult in those circumstances.

We're still not "friends" and will not be in the future.

If you really want to be a cunt with your posts, do it in Angel1227's "stuff" thread. I don't go there. As I've said previously: I don't need to visit a sewage farm to know what shit smells like.

You're free to call me whatever you like, disagree with me, ridicule my opinions, and tease me to the best of your ability.

What do I ask in return? Nothing. But if you threaten me with violence or send me any more obscene Private Messages, I'll make your own (online) life here a nightmare. My recent efforts against you will seem like the halcyon days. If that counts as an "olive branch" I don't know, but yay or nay will do.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 21:41 other posts of dgraff 
I agree
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

Oh Huxley that private picture I sent you was sent to do nothing more than get your goat because I know you don’t like guns it wasn’t specifically for you it on my home page around 4 years all ready

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 12:58 other posts of CAT-2 
Huxley, you show up to my sewage farm you'll feel right at home. Bring your family. I'm sure they would bring their own unique smell.

By bella! at 30,Aug,20 21:49 other posts of bella! 
I don't like spiders. When I was a young'un, my sisters and I would have to use the hand shears and clip the grass around the garage. There were lots and lots of daddy long legs that would creep out. If they got in the way of the shears, snip, and off comes a leg or two.
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 22:15 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha daddy long leggers do have venom but there fangs are to soft to penetrate humans skin so they are harmless
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 23:10 other posts of bella! 
I don't care, I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!
By dgraff at 30,Aug,20 23:18 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t either but because of my fear of them I educated my self on at least the one’s in Pennsylvania I have three that can harm me the black widow the brown recluse and the Wolf spider 🕷

By bella! at 30,Aug,20 18:23 other posts of bella! 
Why not agree to disagree.
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 19:10
Happy with the "agree to disagree" sentiment, when we are talking about opinions.

Dgraff does not have the moral authority to include me in his apology for acting like a 4 year old. If I want to apologise, I'll take that responsibility on myself.

Note: no apology to me, other than he's sorry I "feel" that way. Not only that, he tries to make out that I'm "kinda racist" for being gruff with Americans on this site. Bollocks.

If crusty can't see he's being racist, that's not my problem. I will, however, call it out when I see it.

I'm 56 years old and have a degree of self-awareness: I'm abrasive, obstinate and confrontational. But ONLY when I see people being treated, or spoken about, as if they are objects rather than people. On the plus side: if I think I've spoken out of turn, or unwittingly been offensive with no good reason, I'll apologise and try to make good. I don't go to threats of physical violence as a first resort, but neither will I quiver in my limey boots just because some shitkicker thinks having big hands and a gun will intimidate me.
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 19:13 other posts of bella! 
Are you the former happy_guy?
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 19:22
I'm the former, present, and future huxley999. Baffles me that grown adults would bother with fake accounts. You know me better than most on here - I'm relaxed about what happens here. Life "stuff" meant I took a break from here of about a month, recently. Who knows? I may disappear for another few weeks OR I may come on here every day till Xmas JUST to rattle SrCums? The best bit is that the fruitcake has no way of knowing which will happen. Must drive him mad(der)!
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Perhaps there's a simpler explanation: I'M phart!!

Wouldn't that be a bloody scream!!
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 19:27 other posts of bella! 
You know what was unusual? When you were on your hiatus, phart was missing, too. Not as many days as you, but missing. I self appointed me to conduct a "wellness check" on both of you.

By bella! at 30,Aug,20 19:38 other posts of bella! 
You are phart? What do you think phart is going to say about that?
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 20:09
Something poorly punctuated and littered with spelling mistakes?
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 20:19 other posts of bella! 
You STOP!
By #188992 at 30,Aug,20 20:35
Awww, my pal will come back at me with something equally insulting (I hope)! Possibly mocking the fact I live in a bloody Monarchy, and can't do much about it!

Or (this is my favourite) he'll come online to tell me I spend too much time online (he's irony-deficient, you know?)
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 21:03 other posts of bella! 
Are you certain phart is fond of you?
By #188992 at 31,Aug,20 11:19
Nope. But that's cool. I'm fond of the chap - that'll do me!

By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 20:44 other posts of CAT-2 
Dgraff, Florida has as much problems with Puerto Ricans.as we have with blacks, whites and other people. Central Florida is full of Puert Ricans and yet cowboy wannabes with their Cofederate mind set cause more trouble. In Miami, the Cuban and Colombian population own the rackets. And most U.S.whites are looked down upon because of their white trash ways similar to yours. You are a bigot. You are a racist. You get fucked by a PR lover. And I bet all your knowledge comes from news sources. I'm willing to bet you've never had a one to one with anyone except your bottom. We say, "estas comiendo mierda. BTW block me again. I won't have to see your despivable posts
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 01:17 other posts of dgraff 
Cody tells me a different story he wants to move because of them
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

They come in my shop all the time I can barely understand them luckily my one worker speaks Italian so he can kinda communicate with them
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I will ask cc54 he can be the tiebreaker and he will tell me the truth
By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 01:37 other posts of CAT-2 
Like they did in Miami. No balls to stay and change them
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

If they come into your shop some of them are customers. Heave some respect and learn a few words to communicate
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 01:48 other posts of dgraff 
I know some words like cho cha but I don’t think I can use it at the shop

By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 14:28 other posts of CAT-2 
Dgraff. I think he's an overgrown teddy bear that needs to be told to keep his paws out of the cookie jar.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 hours

I've changed my mind. Dgraff is what's wrong with this country.
By bella! at 28,Aug,20 14:49 other posts of bella! 
Specifically, what part of your tale about the 17 year old boy, had to do with Trump?
By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 15:12 other posts of CAT-2 
i
By bella! at 28,Aug,20 15:21 other posts of bella! 
Feigning a case of amnesia? I'm not surprised. Continue to stir the pot, you love that excitement, the rush in manipulating. And as long as you aren't the brunt of anyone's insults, it's a good day for you.
By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 15:50 other posts of CAT-2 
BTW....A message from the system "You were blacklisted by dgraff"

Why such thin skin?
--------------------------------------- added after 52 hours

Now I wish he hadn't lifted the black list

By bella! at 28,Aug,20 15:24 other posts of bella! 
You might ask admin to delete those posts in kebmo's thread. kebmo has already asked you politely to not use that thread for your personal platform and/or agenda.
By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 15:40 other posts of CAT-2 
Bim
By #188992 at 28,Aug,20 15:56
Fucking hell "Angel", or whatever you're calling yourself this week.

You started a new thread in the "Trump" topic by cutting and pasting a story that dgraff told about being clobbered by a Teacher when HE was 17. Quit the bullshitting.

I joined an "off topic" thread only because dgraff then made some remark about not backing down to me. The fact he now HAS backed down is the end of it. Stop trying to be a smartarse - it doesn't rub.

The annoying thing is I've now broken one of my "rules" - never to engage with you. I may agree with you on some issues (rarely, to be honest) but you litter up the forum with your whining and crap so often, that negates any positive contributions you may occasionally make.

Fuck off out of my thread.
By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 16:10 other posts of CAT-2 
Are you talking about Dgraff's trouble with a teacher? I had to copy/paste if I wanted to answer it. SrCums has me blocked and if anyone's thread falls after his, i have to copy it and take it somewhere else. Sweets, If I'm annoying, Sorry. You have several pages of high brow comments in several threads and I, a poor member with a few comments have to shut up. Is that how you see it?

By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 22:51 other posts of CAT-2 
MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFECT YOUR ARM PITS.

By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 20:49 other posts of CAT-2 
If Kebmo is so thin skinned that he needs you to protect his thread, he deserves to have his PUBLIC THREAD stained with some truths
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 21:02 other posts of bella! 
I don't understand what point you're trying to make?
By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 21:40 other posts of CAT-2 
Sorry. The point would not make sense to you.
By bella! at 30,Aug,20 21:44 other posts of bella! 
Then why the message?
By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 23:41 other posts of CAT-2 
Trying to understand human foibles

By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 01:27 other posts of dgraff 
Well if I struck a nerve on you then my time spent was worth while
By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 01:41 other posts of CAT-2 
To you maybe. To me it's a few disagreeable moments.

By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 01:58 other posts of dgraff 
So I alone am what is wrong with this country hey I have medical issues my feet and legs turn purple and are sore to the touch god willing maybe in a couple years the world can be rid of me with diseases and rioting I feel like I don’t belong here anymore time has passed me by
By bella! at 31,Aug,20 12:11 other posts of bella! 
Maybe it's time to slow down, and take some time to play "catch up".

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 12:20 other posts of CAT-2 
Really? You use your medical problems as an excuse to be racist? You let the world pass you by. Your mindset was set in concrete and refused to find some compromise. Ok, you hate them all. Guess what, they probably refer to you as the old fart smelly gringo. And all they have to do is ignore you as they go about their lives. They are happy. You are miserable.
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 13:03 other posts of dgraff 
Hey hunny you don’t have a Wright to tell me about being a racist after your little comment about a dirty little Jew that’s beyond racist it’s Hitler shit
By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 13:30 other posts of CAT-2 
Neither one of the brothers. They flew away in Kitty Hawk, NC.

During the Holocaust, antisemitism was a factor that limited American Jewish action during the war, and put American Jews in a difficult position. It is clear that antisemitism was a prevalent attitude in the US, which was especially convenient for America during the Holocaust. In the United States, antisemitism, which reached high levels in the late 1930s, continued to rise in the 1940s. During the years before Pearl Harbor, over a hundred antisemitic organizations were responsible for pumping hate propaganda throughout the American public. Furthermore, especially in New York City and Boston, young gangs vandalized Jewish cemeteries and synagogues, and attacks on Jewish youngsters were common. Swastikas and anti-Jewish slogans, as well as antisemitic literature were spread.

All I did was call him dirty, WICH HE IS. He IS Jewish. And he has a chip on his shoulder. No worse than saying THE GAY PENSILVANIAN GIANT THAT SELDOM BATHES AND HATES PR'S EVEN THOUGH HE'S A BOTTOM TO ONE.
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 14:03 other posts of dgraff 
Hey what ever but you can’t hurt my feelings call me what you want markis has a white father he is educated and has a good job in health care
By #188992 at 31,Aug,20 14:36
dgraff - whatever the fuckwit says, calling someone a "dirty Jew" IS antisemitic. Couple of online quotes for you:

1) "Paris 7/7/15 A visibly Jewish 13 year-old boy was beaten and robbed outside his school by six young men, who physically assaulted him while one shouted "take that, dirty Jew!"
Antisemitic incidents from around the world July-Dec 2015"

2) "You are being told you are a dirty Jew. It is insidious."
MUM, WHY WAS I BORN A JEW? SHOCK QUESTION BY BULLIED SON Debby highlights the impact of anti-semitism as attacks double in a year but police pledge that hate crime will not be tolerated."

Her middle paragraph is unoriginal: actually a cut and paste job from this source:

only registered users can see external links

It's generally considered poor form (and academically lazy) to use a source verbatim and to NOT acknowledge that.

As for her mocking your spelling of "Wright": it would hold more water if she hadn't then spelled "which" as "WICH" and "Pennsylvanian" as "PENSILVANIAN".

If I was you I would ignore her. I do, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's driving her mad. One minute she's sending me a gift and apologising, next there's a list of insults. Attention-seekers fucking HATE being ignored. Have a good day.
By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 14:44 other posts of CAT-2 
HUXLEY.........BLA.....BLA BLA BLA.......BLA BLA.....AHEM.....BLA...................BLA.............BLA
I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU AN IGNORANT ASSHOLE.....BUT THAT IS NOT FAIR TO DUMB PEOPLE.

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 14:40 other posts of CAT-2 
Dgraff, im not out to hurt your feelings.But I can see where you are coming from. White father....educated......has a good job.
Nothing about love, friendship, companionship. So tell me, is his Mom the wrong color?
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 16:42 other posts of dgraff 
His mom is deceased so I would not know and even though we no longer live together we still remain friends and we get together every week
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Not that it’s any of your business
By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 17:18 other posts of CAT-2 
Couldn't care less. You guys go right ahead and strech your assholes
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 18:28 other posts of dgraff 
Your impossible
By #188992 at 31,Aug,20 18:34
I told you dgraff, ignore her - it'll drive her mad!

Nice to see she's adding veiled homophobia to the racism: "strech(sic) your assholes", indeed. Vile stuff.

For someone who claims, elsewhere, to be well-read her spelling is piss poor. The one that really made me chuckle was when she misspelled one of her favourite authors! Fucking priceless.
By dgraff at 31,Aug,20 18:39 other posts of dgraff 

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 20:30 other posts of CAT-2 
It happens
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

I'm not an Englishman.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Funny thing. You guys aren't ignoring me. You are not answeing my posts but you still check my spelling and other things.

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 20:52 other posts of CAT-2 
Huxley Don't you English students do that in those public schools?
I hear English students are not constipated.

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 20:48 other posts of CAT-2 
Dgraff, all right, what was wrong with that statement? Why do you get together?--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutesHuxley I’m not as racist as you think I have no problem with the color of a mans skin I do have an issue with some one coming to my country buying up all the gas stations and convenience stores and adding things to the gas that they should not be screwing up thousands of cars I’ve never changed so many fuel pumps fuel filters and fuel injectors in all my life I don’t like the fact that I have to lock everything up because the Puerto Rican’s come out at night and steal anything that’s not nailed down we have laws in the United States if they could come to this country and obey our laws I would not have a racist thought in my head

By CAT-2 at 31,Aug,20 13:11 other posts of CAT-2 
HUXLEY, IN THE SPIRIT OF SAVING TIME, HERE'S A FEW CHOICE DESCRIPTIONS OF YOU.

Tosser – Supreme Asshole or jerk.
Wanker – Idiot
Slag – Whore, the worst kind, I DON'T KNOW IF IT APPLIES
Lost the plot – Gone crazy or completely stupid.
Arsehole – Asshole
Barmy – Stupid or crazy.
Chav – White Trash / Low Class
Dodgy – Shady character
Git – Moron, Idiot
Gormless – Complete lack of common sense
Manky – Disgusting
Muppet – Dimwit (not the puppet variety)
Naff – Tacky
Nutter – Someone’s who’s clearly crazy
Pikey – White trash
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

I left out....Englishman

By phart at 29,Aug,20 13:27 other posts of phart 
Hux,you must be 1 of the most bored people in Europe.
Get a puppy,or maby collect postage stamps or something.Get a hobby to bring a smile to your face and gut.
By #188992 at 29,Aug,20 13:30
FYI: I'm like a pig in shit! I would say my contentedness with life is near as good as it's ever been in the last 40 years.

As I told another fuckwit: coming online to tell someone they spend too much time online is risible! Why not just insult me or threaten me with violence?

Oh, and I'm learning to play the penny whistle too!

Weak as piss, phart!

If you don't behave I'll stop sending you gifts!!
By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 16:13 other posts of CAT-2 
Or a shitty pig?

By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 20:52 other posts of CAT-2 
Not bored, fucked up

By CAT-2 at 30,Aug,20 20:31 other posts of CAT-2 
Huxley
I'm 56 years old and have a degree of self-awareness: I'm abrasive, obstinate and confrontational. But ONLY when I see people being treated, or spoken about, as if they are objects rather than people. On the plus side: if I think I've spoken out of turn, or unwittingly been offensive with no good reason, I'll apologise and try to make good. I don't go to threats of physical violence as a first resort, but neither will I quiver in my limey boots just because some shitkicker thinks having big hands and a gun will intimidate me.

YOU CAN QUIVER ALL YO WANT BUT YOU ARE NOT VERY FAIR WITH PEOPLE YOU'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

Five fucking fools and a moderator. Two more and you can be Snow White and the seven perverts

By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 11:44 other posts of CAT-2 
Good morning
By bella! at 29,Aug,20 12:02 other posts of bella! 
Good morning.
By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 12:14 other posts of CAT-2 
Ah, I thought this was Huxley's thread but good morning again.

By bella! at 29,Aug,20 12:14 other posts of bella! 
You posted that huxley999 banned you but you seem to be mistaken.
By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 12:20 other posts of CAT-2 
I am. I thought he did. He did chase me off his thread. I guess I took it as being banned and then he changed his mind. Everyone seems to be mad at me and banning me. Like Dgraff. In one sentence he says he's glad we buried the hatchet on the next he banns me.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Let me ask you a question. When Dgaff posted his high school experience, did you feel sorry for him? To me it explained why he likes to brag he can kick ass. I think it takes away from his goodness. I know him as a teddy bear.
By bella! at 29,Aug,20 12:45 other posts of bella! 
I was saddened that dgraff was bullied and that his actions prohibited him from completing his formal education.

I believe that life experiences can shape our lives and who we ultimately become.
By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 12:58 other posts of CAT-2 
Amen to that. That teacher should have been horse whipped.I can see my dad lifting him by his lapel and putting the fear of God on him. It's such a shame. Without changing anything else in his honorable life, he could have been so much happier. In my heavy handed foot in mouth way I wanted to convey your exact thoughts

By #188992 at 29,Aug,20 12:35
Angel, mistaken? Say it ain't so, bella! Another with poor comprehension skills? lol

If you dig into the ancient history of my "blacklisting" you (and anyone else who has an interest) will see that the ONLY person I ever blacklisted was that Aussie fruitcake: JohnS. In my very early days and because he blacklisted me. Since then - one and all can say what they like, and gift me as much spam and shit as they like, but I reserve my right to retaliate. Ask dgraff how that worked out for him, the ignorant shitkicker!
By bella! at 29,Aug,20 12:58 other posts of bella! 
Something about me, I have a "thing" for intelligent men, especially men that wear glasses. It goes back 40 plus years, before nerds were labeled nerds. I think your intelligence is attractive and I think JustWill's intelligence is attractive, too. But another thing about me, I have a "thing" for the underdog.
By #188992 at 29,Aug,20 13:34
With you completely on the "underdog" bit and thanks for the compliment.

My one caveat is that, "underdog" or not, I'll call out racism when I see it and won't be physically intimidated by anybody.

PS. didn't I tell "Angel" to "fuck off out of my thread"? Sure I remember typing that recently!
By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 13:54 other posts of CAT-2 
Huxley.And you think I'll listen....ask Bella what I mean by this.

By bella! at 29,Aug,20 13:57 other posts of bella! 
I applaud you for standing up for the principles that you believe in! Racism is an ugly thing and as you can see, whether real or perceived, racism is tearing apart my country.

As far as ANGEL1227, yeah, you typed that but did you really mean it?
By #188992 at 29,Aug,20 14:03
I'll leave you (off to Dad's) with this observation:

Game theory. Do what your "opponent" would least like you to do. Hence, you IGNORE attention-seekers! Have a fab Saturday! x
By bella! at 29,Aug,20 14:08 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, back at you!

By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 14:16 other posts of CAT-2 
Ok, Hux, this means war. I'm completely ignoring you. I'll talk to you later

By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 13:08 other posts of CAT-2 
Huxley, while I'm not admitting wrongdoing you have my apologies for what ever phart I caused to go crosswise. That's the way I am. There's no reason to comprehend convoluted ideas. You know......being so clever that no-one understands what you are saying............defeats the purpose of opening your pie hole

By CAT-2 at 29,Aug,20 13:10 other posts of CAT-2 
Amen to that. That teacher should have been horse whipped.I can see my dad lifting him by his lapel and putting the fear of God on him. It's such a shame. Without changing anything else in his honorable life, he could have been so much happier. In my heavy handed foot in mouth way I wanted to convey your exact thoughts

By CAT-2 at 28,Aug,20 16:15 other posts of CAT-2 
I better leave this thread. Very unfriendly people.

Adult Discussion Forum