pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you sleep in panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by b4idie at 17,Oct,20 09:11  other posts of b4idie
I sleep in panties most nights. I find the feeling of slipping into bed wearing lacy French knickers or even just a plain pair of cotton panties very sensual. Waking in the morning my cock has usually escaped the confines of these skimpy garments and leads to a very pleasant masturbation session

Similar topics: 1.Who likes their cock in silk panties   2.18-25 Year Old Guys!   3.Ejaculation during sleep   4.Ejaculation during sleep   5.Do you really sleep when you sleep with someone?  

New Comment

Comments:
By german_guy at 03,Oct,21 15:59 other posts of german_guy 
no way

By #652718 at 03,Oct,21 12:10
Yes I do 😊😉

By #648275 at 03,Oct,21 12:00
I’ve been wearing panties to bed for 25 years. I prefer to wear thongs, but.. I don’t always have them available

By #489480 at 28,Oct,20 21:00
I love wearing panties but always sleep naked.

By #626775 at 28,Oct,20 19:39
I sleep in my wife's panties all the time

By #621142 at 21,Oct,20 15:15
I like to sleep naked. I love the feeling of the sheets against my foreskin and penis...all over really. If I go to bed with clothes on, I wake up with them off almost every time.

By #485312 at 17,Oct,20 09:55
never wear underwear to bed, I don't ever wear a stitch to bed, always naked, even in winter. *lix*
By qhaos at 18,Oct,20 09:49 other posts of qhaos 
You are not alone lix! I sleep naked 365 days! ...wet dreams included...

By b4idie at 21,Oct,20 07:56 other posts of b4idie 
Before my wife passed away, we always slept naked, now I need the comfort that sexy little panties give me . Perhaps yours might help Lix

By Harrycarrot at 18,Oct,20 09:00 other posts of Harrycarrot 
I rarely wear anything in bed and usually wake with an erection. Whether i masturbate depends on whether I have a meeting planned for that day. I do wear panties in bed when I visit my elderly lady friend who likes me to wear hers. I also used to look after a neighbour's house when she was on holiday and it was a great pleasure to select a pair of her knickers from her drawer and slip into her bed and masturbate in them.

By #523015 at 17,Oct,20 19:29
I have always slept better when I have on a cute little pair of panties, something about my dick just barely snuggled in makes me feel so sexy and pretty

Adult Discussion Forum