Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is it really cheating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #619313 at 21,Feb,21 06:08
If your in a committed relationship either married or common law and your partner teases you threw the day sexually then goes cold turkey day after day would it really be cheating if you get laid somewhere else

Similar topics: 1.Should I feel guilty? Cheating?   2.Is cyber fun cheating?   3.Need help please re: cheating   4.Its not cheating   5.Cheating on husband  

New Comment

Comments:
By #637729 at 11,Mar,21 03:30
If you have to ask if something is cheating, it is. lol... and I think you know this. Instead of asking us, maybe talk to your partner about how it makes you feel and express your sexual needs to them?

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Mar,21 20:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Of course it's cheating, the question is if it's justified. My opinion on that would depend on whether you've talked about it, whether your partner has a good reason, whether you do your best to pleasure your partner, whether the rest of the relationship is doing well and maybe some other conditions I haven't thought of at the moment.

By #637531 at 10,Mar,21 19:20
Yes it is cheating. If your partner doesn't have sex with you and you feel like that's causing an issue in your relationship, you should talk with them about it and try to work it out. Don't just go fuck someone else. That's scummy as all hell. Now, that being said, if you find out that your PARTNER is cheating, fuck as many people as you want and make sure they regret ever being such a terrible person.

By leopoldij at 09,Mar,21 16:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Again, no.

By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 18:08 other posts of leopoldij 
No. Fucking is one of the essential things of being human. If you aren't given it, you go get it.

By phart at 22,Feb,21 15:27 other posts of phart 
I would consider it cheating.BUT at the same time,I also blame the partner that does not care enough for the other to hold up their end of the bargin.

By niceonebighead at 22,Feb,21 13:12 other posts of niceonebighead 
for the ladys perfect lady great cook diplamat whore in the bed room

By nekekal at 21,Feb,21 22:21 other posts of nekekal 
No. Of course not. If you have something that the partner doesn't want and doesn't value, and doesn't even care enough about your happiness to use for your benifit once in a while, then it is obviously not cheating to share or give it to someone who wants it and will use it.

If I got the chance, I would, but it seems no one else wants it either.

By bella! at 21,Feb,21 17:38 other posts of bella! 
I believe that you are in tune with reality and know that answer.

Adult Discussion Forum