Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Does circumcision effect wanking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by donkeyuncut at 11,Apr,21 03:35  other posts of donkeyuncut
Does being circumcised as a baby make jerking start later or less?
That was the original thing was cut to stop devil making you play with it.
If normal boys start cummung at 11 then pull most days does it matter at all?
Also lube vs no lube a thing,?

Similar topics: 1.circumcision?   2.So why is it that straight guys...   3.circumcision   4.Considering Circumcision   5.Circumcision in the UK press  

New Comment

Comments:
By galaxy123 at 21,Apr,21 10:14 other posts of galaxy123 
A friend of mine at school was circumcised when we were about 12. At the time it was common for us to compare and even masturbate in front of each other and masturbate a lot. When he was circumcised he showed us afterwards. He had to stop masturbating for about a month after the operation but then he was fine and joined in again.

By nekekal at 21,Apr,21 06:21 other posts of nekekal 
I have always been circumcised. I have always played with my penis. As early as I can remember, say five or six, I enjoyed my penis every night and sometimes during the days. I probably started making cum when I was 11 or so.

If cutting off the foreskin was supposed to make me leave it alone, the procedure was a complete failure.

By #631189 at 11,Apr,21 12:03
They’d need to do more than remove a boys foreskin to stop him learning to masturbate! I’m uncircumcised but I tend to wank the “circumcised way” and I never use lube, prefer the feel when I jerk dry

By LGA6969 at 11,Apr,21 11:58 other posts of LGA6969 
I don’t think it’s true about being circumcised it’s a natural thing for a male boy to play with his penis. I sometimes use to use lube when I was younger, but now I really don’t and it doesn’t matter I still have a great orgasm

By Lvphose at 11,Apr,21 06:30 other posts of Lvphose 
No it doesn’t change a males sexual discovery of masturbation. Jerking with and without lube can bring to climax!

Adult Discussion Forum