She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

White lives don't matter apparently

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 17,Apr,21 18:45  other posts of phart
only registered users can see external links

You mean to tell me that the police could not tell this woman had issues?
Oh,thats right,she's white,so she don't matter.

Similar topics: 1.Does it actually matter?   2.mixed races   3.Why is it so hard to hook up on here   4.Amateur white women in group sex with black men   5.Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker at 11,Jul,21 16:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Yes, the police hurts and kills white people too.
How are you going to get the police to stop doing that?
By phart at 12,Jul,21 02:09 other posts of phart 
? good question. since the liberals think it is so easy for them to stop hurting and killing blacks,it should be a walk in the park to stop them from hurting the whites.
By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Jul,21 07:42 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Off course it's not easy. Nothing is more difficult than changing the culture
in an organization. That doesn't mean it's not very necessary.

The 'liberals' at least have a plan to address the problem.
Notice that it says 'people', not 'black people' in
'We can live in a world where the police don't kill people'.

By phart at 12,Jul,21 19:07 other posts of phart 
What a crock of shit that chart is.
Yea,it's a plan,I will agree with that part.But not a good 1.
Nothing in there about teaching respect for law and order and property rights.
End broken window policing,
Ok,what does that consist of? Let the kids and hoodlums run rampant in the streets breaking windows without being held accountable?
Community oversite, is that something along the lines of the FBI over the weekend asking everyone to report family and friends that act "suspicious" So everyone can have a criminal record in 5 years?
Limit use of force, So that means you beg someone to get in the car for 12 days until they collapse from dehydration before you can legally put them in the car?
No. 4< eh, I could go along with some of that,kinda hard to expect the fox to guard the henhouse without bias.
community representation? Is that kinda like county commissioners, city council, state senate and etc? Already got that.
6,body cams on police,100% agree with that.The camera of each officer should be broadcast real time on wifi and internet so you can key in any badge number and see what that cop is doing on the taxpayers dime.Also would eliminate the 2 week jet lag on seeing what footage is taken. That is the time it takes for editors to go thru and "fix" things .Ever notice how police cam footage looks like a 3 year old filmed it on 8mm ? But yet you can see videos on youtube of skydiving and etc in HD??? Gee I wonder why that is? Because if it is blurry,it is easier to edit.
Training ,yes, as long as it is training in how to actually deal with problems instead of holding cue cards and trying to talk a crook down.
no.8, yes, Civil forfeiture is a growing problem and should be ended.
Number 9, I do not agree, if it is available to the military, it should be available to law enforcement .They are fighting a war on crime and need weapons equal to or greater than the criminal.
number 10, Eliminate POLICE UNIONS totally.

you see,we have a small amount of common ground.
By Sir-Skittles at 12,Jul,21 19:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Meanwhile, on Fantasy Island... What a crock indeed.

This is the very definition of Chardonnay Liberals thinking this shit up.

It is not a confidence that the US Democrats are RUNNING AWAY from Defund the Police. It is a fucking disaster. Look what just happened in NYC: The ONLY candidate to run on a pro police platform WON.. the rest of the defund social justice warriors got left in the dust. This is just the start.
By phart at 12,Jul,21 20:03 other posts of phart 
If people would just back up a minute from all these damn knee jurk reactions, there is room for discussion, there is room for some changes .But to just defund and expect everything to be ok is STUPID!

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Jul,21 20:36 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There are not many people who actually want to abolish the police. The slogan 'defund the police' is misrepresented to ridicule the opposition. I do agree they sometimes make it very easy to get ridiculed.

If all of these points are ridiculous to you, can you at least give some indication of what you would agree with as a solution to the problem?

There is common ground between us, I'm sure of it. It's just that Politics are so polarized these days.

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Jul,21 20:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Well, at least there were a few you agreed with. I expected you would disagree with several, especially the first.
You could have found all the explanations on the sites that I linked to.

Broken Windows Policing is a term for policing minor crimes and activities. The broken windows theory is a criminological theory that states that visible signs of crime, anti-social behavior, and civil disorder create an urban environment that encourages further crime and disorder, including serious crimes. I actually agree with the theory, but it matters a lot how it is executed. If you do it top down, the public will hate the police. If you do it as a grass roots movement, you can build engagement of the citizens in their neighborhood.

Limit the use of force is just having standards on what the police can do and train them accordingly. For instance that they are not allowed to shoot someone in the back, for only the suspicion that a person wants to take a gun from their car, like we have seen on video. They would need to wait until they actually see a gun pointed in their direction. I think you should be allowed to expect some restraint from the cops.
It would prevent the killing of unarmed people, who are only stopped for traffic violations. However in a country where everyone has guns, is being armed enough reason to get killed over? It's legal, right?

Community oversite is exactly the opposite of what you thought; it's all-civilian oversight over the police. It would for instance have the power to discipline and dismiss police officers, hold public disciplinary hearings,
select the candidates for Police Chief to be hired by the Mayor and have the power to fire the police chief.

I am glad that you agree with at least some of the points. Just some could already help a lot. If we could agree, why can't politicians?
By phart at 12,Jul,21 23:04 other posts of phart 
"I am glad that you agree with at least some of the points. Just some could already help a lot. If we could agree, why can't politicians?"

AND NOW we have a fellow that sees the value and reasoning behind having discussions like this on a dick and puss forum.

UNTIL discussions like this are had,nothing can be done,good or bad.
As for politicians, ha they argue for media coverage. Kinda like the WWE or whatever the wrestling federation is called. They all party together and then puff up their chest and act like enemy's for your entertainment.
Now as for that civilian oversite, how is John Q Citizen going to LEGALLY hold a officer accountable outside of the already present civil lawsuit capability? I could just see me grab that 6.4 local cop I eat breakfast with sometimes and put him on my knee and spank him for doing something I thought was wrong! That dog would NOT hunt.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Jul,21 11:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The proposal is establishing a Police Commission and Civilian Complaints Office as part of any local government. I imagine they would act like any municipal official, but more independent of the local government and providing more transparency to the public. Then any civilian can report to that complaints office when police shot your dog, broke your arm, rammed your car or took your stuff for not enough reason.

Maybe the civilian oversite wouldn't need legal powers themselves, but just directly advise the mayor and report back to the public if the mayor listens to their advise. Local papers or rival mayor candidates pointing out when the mayor doesn't listen to the civilian oversite, would be incentive to act on their advise.

In The Netherlands we have the Police complaint handling regulation under the Minister of Security and Justice. That means is not a civil organization. There is a complaints committee for the National Unit and for each regional unit.

I've never complained about the police, but I did once file a complaint against inflexible healthcare providers with the 'ombudsman' (inspector general).
They replied they don't handle specific cases like ours, but the were working on a general report about the specific healthcare organization. They'd seen many cases like ours, caused by impractical cutbacks and illogical decentralization and they were going to challenge the ministry on it.

By #645870 at 11,Jul,21 12:01
You can never get a large group of white people to agree about anything, but you can always get a large group of black people to agree about anything as long as it's about "whitie"!!
By phart at 11,Jul,21 12:16 other posts of phart 
sadly you are correct
By #275407 at 12,Jul,21 04:31
I used to be white, but now that I've been going to the beach getting a dark tan, the cops follow me around everywhere I go
By phart at 12,Jul,21 19:11 other posts of phart 
Well,sadly according to what I saw the other day we can NOT be transracial. I might start identifying as German ,Swedish, Cherokee, Confederate American.

No,I just identify as American. NO prefix, Not that i have forgotten my heritage.

By sherryann at 11,Jul,21 15:31 other posts of sherryann 
White lives matter to me but not to most people including other whites. As you called it, there wont be any news or protests about this because she's white. Just compare those who ended up in solidarity confinement,(who went to the Capitol to voice the stolen election), to those who looted rioted killed attacked over & over & over again. Phart it's more than white lives dont matter in their eye's, they want us all dead and gone.

By #623135 at 11,Jul,21 12:32
You are using the same argument blacks use against cops when they pick on a black with a mental problem. I don’t understand what your point is unless you think one group gets better treatment. I could point out that if a white man is jogging through Beverly Hills, Ca nothing happens but if a black guy does it, he will probably be dead before he finishes his run. Is that what you mean?
By phart at 11,Jul,21 13:38 other posts of phart 
What my point would be is the fact the cops were to fucking dumb to understand the woman was not well mentally and elderly and should have been more careful handling her physically.
They broke bones just because she couldn't answer their questions.
Cruel bastards the lot of them.

By #613564 at 18,Apr,21 06:54
Yeah, didn't see any protests about that! I guess only Black Lives Matter now!
So just changing the RACISM from one to another, and making the problem worse!!

By #516354 at 18,Apr,21 06:51
It's because we don't cry 'racist' every time something does not go our way!

By dgraff at 17,Apr,21 20:36 other posts of dgraff 
Sad but true white peoples don’t matter because we don’t make a big drama Sean out of everything

Adult Discussion Forum