Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

ever have a lapdance make you cum?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #56691 at 26,Feb,10 14:35
I've had it happen to me twice. Can't explain it, I didn't do anything different than all the other times. Maybe I was just horny as hell. The first girl that made it happen seemed annoyed by it. But the second girl that did it to me loved it. She even asked me to meet up with her after she got off work. Hasn't happened since, though.

Similar topics: 1.Rome Italy male strip masturbation shows   2.Guys, listen up for a little advice from a woman   3.Having a PA   4.If you could make yourself any size....   5.looking for tops to make Content/video in Ireland 2024  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 16,Nov,23 00:59 other posts of wycowboy 
I have only had 2 lapdances. Only one made me cum although the other one came close. The one that did was rubbing her thong covered ass all over my erection, still in my jeans. then she pulled it to the side so I could see her pussy. I gently rubbed her ass and pussy for a minute. My cock was leaking precum at a furious rate by then. I think she felt the wetness because she told to get it out, which I did. It wasn't 2 minutes later that I spurted a big load on her ass and cunt. Totally hands free.

By wycowboy at 16,Nov,23 00:58 other posts of wycowboy 
I have only had 2 lapdances. Neither one made me cum although one came close. She was rubbing her thong covered ass all over my erection, still in my jeans. then she pulled it to the side so I could see her pussy. I gently rubbed her ass and pussy for a minute. My cock was leaking precum at a furious rate by then. I think she felt the wetness because she told to get it out, which I did. It wasn't 2 minutes later that I spurted a big load on her ass and cunt. Totally hands free.

By #662360 at 15,Nov,23 23:53
In my younger days I used to go to Striptease bars in London with my mates. I’d often have a lap dance with one of the strippers in one of the booths. One night I was in a strip bar where the girls let us feel them in the booths during a private strip and when they got nude in the booth. I was feeling really horny and also a bit drunk. When the girl was nude I got my erect cock out. At first she was horrified. Then when I started to masturbate she just watched and reached down to tickle my balls and inside thighs till I came and spurted. I think she was a student doing Striptease to make money and I suspected she’d never seen a boy’s cock or watched him wank before. I visited the place often afterwards but never got my cock out again.

By leopoldij at 11,Nov,23 23:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Is there any place where a woman would go and have a man lap dance for her?

By spermkiss at 27,Dec,16 16:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that the point of a lap dance?
By leopoldij at 27,Dec,16 21:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Amen.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Every other explanation for a lapdance is a pretence. Some call it art, some call it whatever, but the truth is it's all about driving a horny guy to the point of no return. And either he cums on the spot or goes to the restroom and jacks off. I'd say it's much more fun to let the juices out right there. If the girl doesn't like that then she should be doing some other job like, for example, selling tickets. If they decide to be lapdancers they should know that any guy who pays them for lapdance does so because he wants to cum.

By #519017 at 23,Dec,16 18:51
Had lots of lap dances which gave me good hard boners but never cum. A typical lap dance only lasts a couple of minutes of which she spends only a few seconds rubbing her ass, thighs or hands over my bulging ridge and when I wank i always takes longer than that. It might be different if I got my cock out during a lap dance.
By leopoldij at 23,Dec,16 23:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Ah, you don't know how to do it right then. You don't get a lapdance before you edge yourself. You masturbate in private for a while and THEN you go for the dance. Make sure you wear no underwear and, preferably, shots. Doesn't take long to cum then and the girl can sense the excitement. You play it quiet and when you're about to cum you tell her and you shoot. She don't stop and you'll enjoy that. It's happened to me several times. All times , except one, girls were more than helpful in staying there until I was totally drained.
By #519017 at 26,Dec,16 08:04
I'll take your advice. Usually during a lap dance I'm more interested in getting my hands on the girl's naked body but I like it when she feels my ridge through my pants so she knows I'm having a boner. After a good lap dance I sometimes go to the men's toilet while I'm still hard up and jack my cum over the semen stains left on the wall by countless guys before me.

By #510842 at 24,Dec,16 02:59
I've had it happen a couple times but when it did it was always a dancer that I also knew from outside the club and they were actually trying to make me cum.

By leopoldij at 21,Dec,16 21:55 other posts of leopoldij 
It has happened to me many times. In fact, I've always tried to cum this way. What's the point paying someone to shake her ass in front of you when you can't cum? And I don't care what they thought, I always made sure to tell them "you just made me cum babe, thanks!"

By skinb at 20,Dec,16 05:05 other posts of skinb 
She wanted to meet up to take your money. Its pretty simple

By #3997 at 16,Mar,10 19:46
Have not experience that yet I have came really close a quite a few time, I try to wear different jeans and adjust my bulge before I get the lap dance and see if that helps or changes anything!!! we will see what happens next time and will let you know

Adult Discussion Forum