Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"No photo" mode....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297 at 22,Mar,09 06:49
Admin,

Is it possible to add a "no photo" mode??....I mean if I can open this site (to check my messages only) on a laptop in an airport lounge or somewhere public...and not play hide and seek with others...of course there may be an option to switch between "photo" and "no photo" modes....

PL

Similar topics: 1.What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??   2.Close-up mode   3.Picture mode   4.invisibility mode   5.Unable to go to inviisible mode in Premium  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 22,Mar,09 12:36 other posts of admin 
Actually, you can bookmark and open only the page with new messages - /read_private_messages.php

Unless, of course, people send you pics in those messages.
By #297 at 22,Mar,09 14:55
no..no...I meant something like the following,

(a) When I type www.showyourdick.org , I get the opening page, with all the pictures....is it possible to create a "mirror" of the first page .. something like www.showyourdick.org/mirror.php..which will have all the links as the main page, but no pictures

(b) When I log in, i.e. type in the login name and password, I am redirected to my main page (with the pictures)...maybe u can make a link to accept my login and redirect to my messages???

PL
By admin at 22,Mar,09 15:47 other posts of admin 
I still do not get why you cannot bookmark /read_private_messages.php page and enter to it directly. How is that different from entering some "mirror" page? You will still need to type it in or bookmark.
By #297 at 22,Mar,09 16:42
okay.......I have set my browser settings (firefox) such that it deletes all cookies when I close the browser window, for safety, so that no trace of the cookies remain if my laptop falls in other hands...especially at my workplace (hope u understand). Hence, each time I have to log in..I have to actually type in the login and password. If I open a new browser window and type in /read_private_messages.php .. then I get a blank windows....unless of course I login first....
By admin at 22,Mar,09 16:53 other posts of admin 
OK, try it now.

Adult Discussion Forum