Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cincinnati bound. anyone there?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28981 at 03,Mar,10 20:26
Heading to Cincinnati for 3 months on business. Any one from here in the area?

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes in cincinnati area?   2.gloryhole sucking   3.Anyone near Cincinnati   4.going on a cruise, what are the pick up signs?   5.just started a new group for bi men in Cincinnati  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 05,Mar,10 20:04 other posts of spermkiss 
I was born and raised there, but I haven't lived there for more than thirty years so I can't give you a lot of help, but here are my recollections. What are you looking for? Gay life? Well it has some but it ain't San Francisco. Fine arts? Superb art museum and symphony orchestra, good theater company (Playhouse in the Park), good opera (second oldest company in the nation), fair ballet and the Cincinnati May Festival (the last two week-ends in May, the oldest music festival in the western hemisphere). Public parks? A really fine park system with lovely parks throughout the city. Don't miss Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park. Dining? It used to be a real mecca for fine dining, but the last few times I was there it wasn't what it once was. As for fast food, Cincinnati chili (Skyline, Gold Star and Empress) is legendary and White Castle hamburgers are not to be missed. Send me a note if you want to know more.
By spermkiss at 05,Mar,10 20:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Whoops. 'Just clicked on your page and saw that you're straight. Just ignore my comments on gay life, but everything else is relevant.

By spermkiss at 08,Mar,10 22:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Also major league baseball. The Cincinnati Reds are the world's first professional baseball team.

By bella! at 23,May,13 23:52 other posts of bella! 
spermkiss, it surprises me that you mention White Castle hamburgers! For anyone that may not be familiar with White Castle hamburgers, they're a 2"x2" burger with 5 holes ( fashioned in that manner to maximize the steam grilled process ), placed on what I would equate to a small dinner roll, garnished with a pickle or two, a squirt of ketchup/mustard mix with grilled onions. Those familiar with the burger often refer to it as a slider ( because it tends to be greasy ) or fondly referred to as a gut grenade. They claim to be 100% beef so I'm not sure what it is that causes so much flatulence, hence the term gut grenade. I pass 4 White Castle restaurants on my way to and from work, there used to be 5 however the establishment at Gratiot Ave/Mt. Elliot was torn down. Sadly the crackheads are going to have to find another place hangout. The restaurants are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the only day they seem to close is Christmas Day. My **** "surprised" us at a Thanksgiving Day dinner with something that contained White Castle's......blech, yuck, pitooey! I'm fond of sage in the turkey dressing, NOT WHITE CASTLE!
By spermkiss at 24,May,13 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Why should it surprise you that I mentioned White Castle hamburgers. They are legendary. We have them frozen in supermarkets here in San Francisco, but it just ain't the same as having them fresh off the grill in a restaurant. On a recent cruise vacation that departed from Brooklyn, New York we went in the evening before to make the air travel more civilized (I **** getting up at 2:00 AM to get on an airplane). So we had a whole day in Brooklyn before getting on the ship. The three highlights of that day were seeing Brooklyn Heights, a neighborhood I'd heard about for years but had never seen, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge to lower Manhattan and back again, and having White Castle hamburgers for lunch.

Here's another White Castle story you might like. Years ago in Cincinnati I went to a dinner party given by a friend who was known for his fine entertaining. He had a very beautiful home and hosted elegant parties. (A real Piss Elegant Queen!) In any event, we were all seated at his lovely dining room table and he brought in a silver platter with a domed cover. He lifted to cover to reveal White Castle hamburgers. The menu for that dinner was White Castles and white wine. So fine.
By bella! at 24,May,13 17:29 other posts of bella! 
You ALWAYS offer great advice and share wonderful stories, thank you! And with regard to your wonderful stories, you seem to seem to enjoy the finer things in life; the interesting and sometimes exotic vacation destinations, the symphony where you dress to the 9's in formal attire, elegant dining....... You completely caught me off guard by mentioning White Castle!
By spermkiss at 24,May,13 19:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Aren't White Castles one of the finer things in life?
By bella! at 24,May,13 19:36 other posts of bella! 
The taste IS wonderful and there's no burger similar, it's just the way you feel afterwards.......

By #390629 at 23,May,13 22:26
Me
By bella! at 23,May,13 23:25 other posts of bella! 
Looks like you're 3 years too late.......

Adult Discussion Forum