Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

VIDEO UPLOADS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 23,Mar,09 19:03  other posts of admin
I've been asked many times to make a possibility to upload videos.

Now I'm working on it and asking you to help me testing it.

Here is a form to upload videos (actually can be any files at general, for example "zip"s):

/up_video.php

Currently those files go to hidden category, which if everything is fine I will make visible later.

Feel free to use this and pass files from one member to another in all modes (4members,private,temp) and please let me know about any errors you encounter both during posting and viewing.

Note that it takes points to view files over 2Mb if you are not a friend of the member who posted it. So you may wish to do not view those files just to test them.