Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do I need to remove this pic?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 06,Mar,10 08:16
Over the last few days someone has repeatedly voted against this pic on my page;

If people here really do find it objectional and can give me sound judgement then I will of course remove it! It's the only cumshot that I have managed to capture and it's not very good! Obviously, I don't know who is so upset by it but if they would like to come out in the open we can discuss it, and hopefully I'll see where I went wrong with it and remove same.

Similar topics: 1.Friends   2.how to remove my foreskin ???   3.hair remove cream   4.How to remove hair around the ass (and some in) ?   5.Semi circum... (Cut) ,is it possible ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #70814 at 12,Jul,10 07:54
Oldbugle, you are DEFINITELY giving this one person too much attention. As she really is not worth it, I would suggest starting to ignore her. Just ban her and ignore her.

You tried to discuss, didn't work, don't waste your time anymore and enjoy the site with the thousands of posts that correspond to the site's subject: cock and cunts !
BTW: leave the pic. Nice catch !

Z.W.

By #28707 at 06,Mar,10 13:34
It's a good pic. I suspect the pic isn't the problem. The person who is harrassing you is the problem. Perhaps one of your comments offeneded some person. There are lots of cum shots that they don't seem to be voting against. It is unlikely that such a person will step up in a reasonable, fair and manly way. Because this is costing you points, you may need to change the setting on this pic to members only or friends only to protect yourself. Deleting the pic would reward the jerk for his bad behavior.Sorry for your trouble. I appreciate your wise and informative comments as well as your pics.
By #70814 at 12,Jul,10 07:31
I fully agree with dreason !!

By #45189 at 16,Mar,10 20:49
it is not over already. it was getting interesting on how many people she could insult.
By #56497 at 17,Mar,10 00:36
Shut the fuck up you moron, have you been sucking oldbugles cock too, you fucking spider monkey now fuck off!
By #45189 at 19,Mar,10 22:56
judging by your pics you really are full of shit.

By #56497 at 14,Mar,10 18:37
If you don't know how to hide the pic, i can explain it to you
By #6568 at 14,Mar,10 19:18
Dear dear, ....you ARE getting all het up are'nt you sweety?

This could all be over you know sweety,....just think about getting you own pix in the right context like I have done with mine,...a cock pick doing a cock thing on a cock site. I'm sure that if you went and found a nice excrement site to post your pix on you would feel SO much better sweety!

........Alternatively, why not just plaster them back all over this site,..I mean, people just LOVED them did'nt they sweety?

....Perhaps you and 'Carol' should chat it over sweety!

By pifad at 13,Mar,10 11:46 other posts of pifad 
Keep the pic! Keep the pic! Keep the pic!

By #27569 at 12,Mar,10 15:56
To be quite honest, I think evrybody to their own. Everybody have some form of fetishes..being on this site for a start, showing your cock/pussy to the general public (I get a great turn on from it). If you're reading this your one of them. If we start banning people then we might end up on a slippery slope! I mean what about the section Torture Dicks/Pussies? See how many people mutilate their cocks/pussies (I like some but not all),shall we banned them? and if so what next? where do we stop? Live and let live. If you don't like what's on a page don't view it. I personally don't like poop play, but i'm sure Joanne likes having normal sex just like the rest of us when occasions arises. Joanne's not a murderer, arsonist, child molester or even hurting anyone in anyway shape or form. Even though her replies can be a little more subtle, but she's angry.
The picture of your cum Oldbugle, there's nothing wrong with. Joanne's just retaliating, that's all.

I'm trying to stay neutral on this subject, hope people can see that.
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 16:44
Thank you for at least considering this with some thought! Since you are thus far the ONLY person to put forward what could be called and 'opposing argument', apart from the foul rambling of poor mad joanne, I want to pose some questions for your further consideration;

1) I don't consider my placing pix of my cock on this site to be a fetish,..but,...if for the sake of argument we assume that it is and that all of us here are 'fetishists', does that mean that we should place ourselves with ALL fetishists however extreme their particular kink? Should this site tehn become an 'open house' for all freakiness and perversion?...and are you hapy about being considred a pervert because you are interested in cocks/cunts? In general, how do feel about being part of a freak show just because you are showing your cock?

2) If you assembled 1000 people at random on the street, how many of those 1000 would you think like to play with their own excrement? How many do you think would enjoy looking at pix of other people playing with excrement?

3) Apart from the fact that it is not possible, did I attempt to "bann" anybody from this site?

4) What exactly, does playing with your excrement have to do with cocks/cunts?

5) Given the nature of the internet, what chance do you think there is that 'outhere somewhere' there is a site devoted to the joys of excrement where followers of that particular perversion would feel completely at home?

6) There is plenty of stuf on this site that I personally don't much like such as the cock torture that you mentioned,..however, since it is part of an overall interest in cocks I would never suggest that it be removed or censored. My pic is of a cock performing a cock function on a cock website,...on what grounds should it be removed from the site?
By #60916 at 12,Mar,10 18:07
If you removed the pic that Joanne finds offensive (or made it for friends only) it would end the argument with her. Do you want to end it or keep it going?
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 20:37
I don't see any "argument" and I don't believe she finds the pic "offensive",...I have a quite ordinary and ligitimate pic on my page but poor mad joanne has posted pix of her playing with her excrement that several members, including me, objected to and now she has allowed her paranoia to settle on me and my one pic as a sort 'tit for tat' reprisal.....Why would I remove a cock pic on a cock site that none of the sane members hav any problem with to please the whim of a sick pervert?

........Perhaps insanity is logical to you?

........There IS no negotiation or accomodation with vengeful mad tyrants who scream abuse at ordinary people....
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 20:49
You are not an ordinary person, your a low life fucking wanker, now please hide the pics
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 20:59
.....See what I mean Carol?
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:39
Don't cry you fucking wimp
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:42
....Not crying yet 'sweety'....
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:43
You will you wanker
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:46
...Sorry!..you'll have to run that past me again, I can't work it out...

By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 20:40
Thanks Carol
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:44
....'Carol' says; 'don't mention it sweety!'
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:46
Shes so nice
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:49
....Not just a pretty face, that's for sure!

By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:03
1. It is a fetish idiot

2. 80% wanker

3. yes low life

4. You should know, when you pull your cock out of your boyfriends ass it has poop all over it, and you love it don't you sicko

5. Maybe you would know pervert

6. You fucking idiot, here we go again, its not just a cock site, hide your pic or fuck off and leave this site now
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:13
.......You see what I meant about negotioating with vengeful abusive tyrants, Carol?......

......Although I'm saying 'Carol'...when I looked just now there is nothing on 'Carol's' page,..no pix no comments, no friends, no faves,...nothing!....

.......Wonder WHO 'Carol' could be....let me think..Hmmnn??
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:36
Your such an idiot
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:43
.....You're right!...I am an idiot....
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:46
Now your talking idiot
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:47
...Thank you sweety!
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:50
My pleasure, now hide your fucking pic
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 21:51
...What for sweety?
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:57
Here we go again I find it offensive
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:07
....I don't think you do sweety,....it's something else....?
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:10
You would know, you know ever thing don't you
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:52
I know a bloody sight more than you think I do, sweety!

By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 21:55
Where did you go wanker, are you looking up some big words to try and throw back at me, hide the pic and its all over. You must be enjoying this, maybe no one chats with you and this is the only way to get any attention, I bet your a little spider monkey aren't you?
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:01
....I'm still here!...as ever.....just getting a bag of crisps.

I don't think there's any point in "looking up some big words to throw.."...in fact, now I think about it, that's probably where i have been going wrong.....yo probably have'nt understood anything I've posted.....

....It's so cold and lonely here on my own in the lighthouse on the rock with the sea forever crashing against the walls.........
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:03
Your so right now hide the pic
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:06
Talk to me sweety,..why do yo uwant me to take it off sweety?...tell me what the problem is......???
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:09
I've told you so many times before and i'm not telling you again you again you fucking wanker, I bet your pulling your cock aren't you
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:18
I've been pulling an pulling all night long but it's no use...

.......Why don't you tell me the real reason why yo want me to nix the pix,...sweety!
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:22
The cock is ok but I dislike the body fluids coming from it, now please hide it
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:28
But my cum pic is only one among thousands on this site sweety so what has my little pic done to be so harshly treated, sweety?
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:33
I don't go looking for them I only saw yours because of your attack on me other wise I wouldn't be looking at it every day
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:36
Oh wow!...I had no idea yo looked at my pic EVERY DAY!!! .......

........I'm so honoured sweety!

I did'nt "attack" you sweety,...I could'nt care less about you sweety, or what you do...it's your vile pix that are in the wrong context here that I Attacked sweety!

By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:27
Another spelling mistake, hope all your friends don't notice
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:29
Oh I'm sure they all will sweety!
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:35
I bet they don't say any thing about yours though
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:38
I bet they don't either sweety!

By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:07
You are a spider monkey aren't you
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:09
Do spider monkeys eat crisps?
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:09
If thats what your eating, yes
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:13
Oh I never eat crisps sweety!....I was just getting them to give to the dog!

If you want to go back over my posts and work out what they mean yo can use an online dictionary site you know sweety!
By #56497 at 12,Mar,10 22:20
Thanks and yes your a spider monkey, ohh a spelling mistake, hope no one notices it idiot maybe you should edit it before someone sees it ass wipe.
By #6568 at 12,Mar,10 22:31
I don't think I can be bothered frankly sweety!

By #48558 at 10,Mar,10 20:52
GREAT PIC! It might be joanne or BarelyLegal who are screwing you.Try banning them both then they can't raid your page
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 22:35
....I'll bear that in mind, thanks..
By #56497 at 11,Mar,10 00:03
Just hide the pic and this will all be over, but thats not what you want is it
By #6568 at 11,Mar,10 08:37
WHAT exactly "will all be over"....?

I can appreciate that you have problems with poeple and with reality in general,..but, PLEASE try to think rationally for a moment;.....WHY should I remove a COCK PHOTO from a COCK SITE..?????.......

..........Because I took exception to pix of you playing with your excrement on the same COCK SITE!!!

.....Does this make ANY logical sense to anyone else?
By #56497 at 11,Mar,10 08:53
I'll stop commenting, don't remove it just hide it like i've had to with mine, I did not join a cock site, I joined a site where you could post almost any pic, and I don't care if it all makes any logical sense, I asked you to do something for me amd you just brushed it of as a joke, Theres something I have never done in my life and thats to back down from a fight and I'm not going to start with you, please hide that one pic only and youll never hear from me again
By #6568 at 11,Mar,10 10:03
"....just brushed it off as a joke..."

.......No, joanne, I most certainly don't see any of this as a joke to be brushed off!!....quite the opposite.

".......I asked you to do something for me.."

.....Er,..if only you had joanne, it wold have been my pleasure to help,..but you hurled vitriolic abuse at me and then at various members of this site who merely had the audacity to comment.

"....I did not join a cock site, I joined a site where you could post almost any pic..."

THIS is the source of not only this problem but many to do with this site and in which you have my complete understanding. If this site had been properly run and moderated, rather than run like a private zoo and freak show, then this situation would simply not have happened. The fact is joanne, that every group of people have a code of accepted behaviour that all need to bear in mind,...you can't put up pix of stuff that the majority find revolting because it offends.

And, you can't hurl vitriolic and evil abuse at all on what is actually a group of mostly very polite and decent people.

And, bye the way, I don't see this as any sort of "fight" and you don't have anything to back away from other than you DO owe the members of this site an apology for your insults,...fo example quite a lot of the members are gay but they don't deserve your homophobic nouns,.....Do you honestly think?

By #48558 at 10,Mar,10 20:46
Fantastic pic!Have you offended that little cunt who fucks older guys sites up.I'll check his name & PM you.
By #56497 at 10,Mar,10 21:42
Do you like pulling your cock from a guys bum after your fucked him and see all his poop on your cock you dirty fucking fagot!
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 22:43
Joanne,......

You have managed to offend just about every group on this site including the women. I don't care about you having a go at me but all the other members of the site could do with your apology please.

Not only do you have a foul perversion but you also have a foul mind, a foul mouth and a foul, or maybe fowl, intellect.

I feel genuinely sorry for you as this is very sad to approach the world with complete disrespect and abuse. Whatever the cause. I sincerely hope you get help, because you need it.

By #28707 at 10,Mar,10 14:08
Oh damn. I had it wrong! I'm a non-idiot non wanker loser. That part about being a non wanker comes as quite a shock and is really disappointing.
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 16:29

By #5514 at 10,Mar,10 02:47
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your pic, it's just another addition to the thousands of other cumshots on this site. It seems there is only one person objecting to it and that would be Joanne. My advice is just to ignore her and leave the pic where it is. But I guess now, Joanne will just call me a Wanker as she has done with everyone else who is offered constructive advice. She seems to have only one philosophy and that is if you disagree with her views, then you are wrong and should be denigrated and punished. You're not a politician by any chance are you Joanne?
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 16:29
.......People with psychiatric illness are often like this.

By #28707 at 10,Mar,10 03:14
She called me an idiot. Is that better or worse than a wanker?
By #39904 at 10,Mar,10 03:43
at least you are not an idiot-wanker...which would mean, I think, that you only wank idiots.
For what it is worth, dreason, I have seen a number of your posts on this site and I don't believe that you are either an IDIOT or a Wanker! (I am sure that the poop-lady will have something snarky and rude to say for me being nice to you, though. Seems that I am a "fucking wanker")
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 07:59
lovesum,......I'm one up on you now!...I'm an "old fucking wanker"...Yay!!

By #56497 at 10,Mar,10 05:19
Yes it is Wanker
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 07:50
....Is that "yes it is" worse?......

.........or, "yes it is" better?.....

.............I'm really confused now

By #45189 at 10,Mar,10 00:59
As lovely as woman you are, I was a friend of yours. When you posted those shit shots I deleted you as a friend, I was offended by them and I explained to why, and you took it very well. for that I am thankful. I have read this entire blog, and I have to say, that everyone is entitled to there opinion. I would be embaressed by some of the comments you have said to members that think his pic is okay. almost every cock member has a cum shot somewhere in his page. You do not have to look at his pics anymore than he has to look at yours. the admin has agreed in your favour or you would not have a page on his website. oldbugle may have been a prick by trying to get you banned, but the final result is that you are still here and he can always be a fucking wanker to you.
By #56497 at 10,Mar,10 02:21
As you know I hidw my pics so as not to offend others and I don't have a problem with that but as I am offended by his pic I have asked him to hide it only that one pic and not all the others, not much to ask.
By #5273 at 10,Mar,10 06:16
joanne their is a show your shit site somewhere esle on the world wide web... go find it.. as for here its show your dick\cunt
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 07:34
......Exactly!

By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 07:45
man4unow,....I did NOT try o get anyone "banned",...not even poor mad joanne. It was the pix of her playing with her excrement that I objected to and had the temerity to say so on this forum. 'Admin' claimed that the voting buttons were there to show ones protest so I voted against 4 (I think) of her excrement pix.

....That's why poor joanne has subjected me to a fury of vitriolic abuse and rudeness. Unfortunately this is probably part of the same psychosis that causes her to play with her excrement,...sadly, it's a symptom of dementia and common in psychiatric hospitals.

I have no feelings against poor mad joanne herself, indeed I actually feel quite sorry for her, I am simply revolted by her pix and feel that they have no place here because they turn this site into a disgusting freak show,...with the implication that all of us here to show dicks are also just a collection of freaks......

.......Should this site be open to ALL freaks, however revolting?....or just kept for cock and cunt freaks?

By #56497 at 10,Mar,10 02:24
It appears others don't like you and your pics as you only have two points what a shame you old fucking wanker
By #6568 at 10,Mar,10 07:37
......No it's only you and someone who gets a kick out of voting in secret and who lacks the politeness to come out and talk to me.....

By slipper at 09,Mar,10 19:33 other posts of slipper 
HUH??? If everything were removed from everyplace that someone objects to or does not like, we'd have nothing left anywhere!!! Why would you care???

By #39904 at 08,Mar,10 17:21
It is a keeper, oldbugle, and so are you!
SYD would be a sadder place without you and your insight!
By #6568 at 08,Mar,10 21:45
Well thank you for the nice compliment!....I really appreciate it!

By #56497 at 09,Mar,10 03:44
Why don't you suck his cock you fucking wanker
By #39904 at 09,Mar,10 05:56
wow, joanne, that was a bit rude and childish...don't you think? I didn't say anything mean about you or direct any negativity in your direction. I was just giving a compliment to an individual who has posted some very insightful and supportive comments to others here. Shame on you!
By #6568 at 09,Mar,10 09:00
lovesum,....thanks for the support but I don't think poor mad joanne actually 'gets it' enough to understand that hurling vitriolic abuse at people and playing with her excrement are just parts of the same psychosis......

By #56497 at 09,Mar,10 04:29
Hide it or mine come out again wanker
By #6568 at 09,Mar,10 08:53
Yes joanne EVERYBODY ELSE here is missing your wonderful pix of you playing with your excrement,...it's only me that finds it revolting so get your pix up asap!

.....If we're going to have a freak show then lets make it as freaky as possible!.....

....anyone who enjoys sex with decomposing corpses; there's plenty of room for all your pix so get them posted,..the more revolting the better!.....

........Any rapists, child molestors, other psychiatric cases and creatures from the pit out there?......Good! get your pix on here!

By #56497 at 06,Mar,10 19:23
Please remove it
By #6568 at 06,Mar,10 20:55
....So, being that this is a cock site, why?....

......Can I assume that it's you who have been voting against it, including more today?
By #56497 at 06,Mar,10 21:14
This is a cunt site and I don't want to see cum spurting out of your fake cock, , as for your points I have not voted against this pic and never would, I never have points to vote for or against on anyones pic because ponygirl burns them as soon as I get them, you made such a big fuss about my pics, which I have now hidden just to please you, I now feel I have a right now in requesting that you hide this pic as I am offended by it, may I also suggest you put your cock back in your pants so as not to wank it and leave this site as I have also suggested to you before now fuck off.
By #6568 at 06,Mar,10 23:04
And what about all the other cumshot pix on this site joanne? ....Do you want to get them taken down aswell?

Just to try to see your 'logic';...this is a cock/cunt site and all of my pix are about my cock....that seems reasonable to me (?) Your pix were of you playing with your excrement and many people here were revolted by them, not just me by any means. Presumably you are able to see that(?)......If you selected 100 people at random, how many would you think like to play with their own excrement, or watch others do so??......

.....Please tell me as I would like to know?

I have no problem with you enjoying your own excrement, and would defend your right to do so (although it must have a detrimental affect on your life and relationships and is usually associated with psychiatric illness)...however, why try to force it upon the users of this site who are interested in cocks/cunts...??

......Please tell me as I would like to know!
By #56497 at 07,Mar,10 19:15
I am not trying to force anything on any one, thats why all my pics are now hidden, how good is it that you finally call it a cock/cunt site and not just a cock site, if anything i've taught you that, my poop play has no detrimental affect on my life or my relationship as I don't eat it and it was my girlfriend that i'm presently in a lesbian relationship with that has intruduced me to this special part of our love making. I do find all cum shots offensive, but each to there own, however since you made a big fuss about my pics I now feel I have a right to ask you for the removal or at least hide your revolting pic so I am not forced to look at it any more, As for my pics I have a large amount of good friends on this site "Approx. 200" you can count them on my home page that enjoy viewing them, you'd be also surprised to know I'm not the only one thats into poop on this site as me and my friends excange pics daily of each other, hope you are not to shocked by this.
By #6568 at 08,Mar,10 17:35
".... how good is it that you finally call it a cock/cunt site and not just a cock site, if anything i've taught you that...."

Er,...I'm sorry to deflate your ego J but I was quite aware that this is a cock AND cunt site, especially since i've been a cunt enthusiast for more years than I care to rermember!....So I'm afraid that you have "taught" granny to suck eggs!

Also, to take a point you made further down the page, I did NOT try to get you (or anyone else) 'banned' from this site,..I tried to get pics of people playing with their own excrement 'banned' from this site. You can do what you like with my blessing, just not something revolting to most people that has absolutely NO relevance to this site!

I'm delighted that you have 200 followers since that means there is good grounds for you having your own website!!
By #56497 at 08,Mar,10 19:10
So when are you going to hide your offensive pic, as you now know its a cunt/cock site not a cum site please hide it
By #6568 at 08,Mar,10 21:44
.......It's a cock pic on a cock (& cunt, yes J!) site and it seems that you are the only objector and not for the right reasons,...so, if you would like to persuade whichever of your excrement enthusiasts is voting against my pic to come here and talk to me,..we may still be able to do business, if you'll excuse the pun!
By #56497 at 08,Mar,10 22:38
Thanks so much to the person deleting your points, I would too if I had any, that actually proves to you I'm not the only one that finds it offensive. I'd like to call upon all my friends and others that have been belittled by this whimp to burn all his points as it seems to upset him lets get rid of this trash from this great site forever.
By #6568 at 08,Mar,10 22:56
Actually, I could'nt care less about the points themselves,...it's peoples feelings and views that interest me. And, I don't think you will find anybody that I have "belittled".....

By #6568 at 06,Mar,10 20:55
Thanks for the support folks!
By #56497 at 08,Mar,10 04:05
You got none from me and I want it removed now
By #6568 at 08,Mar,10 21:46
Yes, but you seem a bit outnumbered to me J.....

By #58581 at 06,Mar,10 11:43
excellent pic keep it
By #6568 at 06,Mar,10 20:53
....Thanks for the extra points

By Ebonytip68 at 06,Mar,10 20:30 other posts of Ebonytip68 
I say leave it be. Anyone that doesn't like it doesn't have to look at it.

Adult Discussion Forum