Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HYMEN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8995 at 23,Mar,09 23:40
(men) what does it feel break one?
(women) what did u feel when someone break your hymen?

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 19,Sep,15 04:09 other posts of slipper 
Plucked my wife's "string" hymen with my finger when she was 18. Little **** and only a moment's pain, though she said it wasn't much pain. Sex immediately after was great for both of us!

By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 20:25
I broke the seal of 4 Virgin girls between the age of 14 to 17. First was my wife when she was 16 She cried a lot with lot of bleeding. Second one was 14 . She cried even more . Others were at 15 and 16 . They all cried . Later they all enjoyed thrusting.
By *kmadeau* at 14,Sep,15 22:04 other posts of *kmadeau* 
wow and all that was happened in India? Maybe you just have r_apped this little girls or?
By #316057 at 15,Sep,15 04:15
yep it had to be from India

By #497509 at 15,Sep,15 22:37
In India it was common to marry a girl below 16 in 1980's and earlier.now it is changing fastly. I did all these in those days. So take it from that perspective. So it was not forcefully done , all with their consent.

By #55772 at 22,Feb,10 22:51
I know a lady that jacked off a neighbor friends horse. WOW!!!
By #90395 at 12,Aug,10 08:21
I knew a woman who's job was collecting semen from race horses for artificial insemination. She would jack off the horses by hand.

By #82616 at 06,Aug,10 11:25
I got to take 3 girls virginity and all had bleeding and some discomfort but did not have to stop intercourse because of it

By Olddude at 11,Apr,09 22:25 other posts of Olddude 
Not great sex. As it is alot of pain for the lady! I would suggest you have some sort of lube handy!

By #7976 at 26,Mar,09 01:50
I've brokent two in my life. One was almost a non issue, a little push and it parted with a big sigh from the lady then not much more. The second was harder. We tried for about an hour to gently brake it but it wouldn't. I suggested going to a doctor to do the honors but she wouldn't have it. We finally managed to push through but it was painful for both of us. I imagine that from a woman's perspective, it is a blessing to have it gone before engaging in her first sex. I couldn't say I thought it was too enjoyable either.

Adult Discussion Forum