Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do u like to see man's bulge?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 25,Mar,09 11:57
Why?Where did u see?

Similar topics: 1.Penis bulge   2.BIG BULGE PICS   3.bulge mon amour...   4.Biggest, puffiest underside/urethral bulge? (corpus spongiosum)   5.Others look at your bulge?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #88663 at 25,Aug,10 12:24
Hell yea! I even had a girlfriend who pointed them out to me after she dicovered I enjoyed looking at cock!

By #59855 at 23,Aug,10 19:34
From Matt's Wife: I do like to see a nice bulge, it makes me wonder what their cock looks like. Especially after being on this site

By spermkiss at 23,Aug,10 17:24 other posts of spermkiss 
All men, gay and straight, like to look at other men's dicks, and all men, gay and straight, like to look at other men's bulging crotches. It's a guy thing.

Just as the old saying goes that women don't dress for men, but for other women, when men wear tight pants with a bulging crotch, or even more revealing with no underpants so there is is visible penis outline, they are mostly doing it for other men.

I would hope that any man who would visit this site would be candid enough to admit that about himself, no matter what his sexual orientation.
By spermkiss at 23,Aug,10 18:04 other posts of spermkiss 
And, yes, I really like seeing a man with a good bulge in his crotch. What man doesn't?

By #4751 at 01,Apr,09 18:03
No not that kind of bulge. Yeh I think there are exciting. Just like looking at womens nipples undear a sweater.
By #3997 at 19,Oct,09 15:49
love seeing a pair of hard nipples, or ladies wearing tight pants and showing their pussy lips, thats hott,

By #5532 at 31,Mar,09 18:44
Well D-U-H
By #3997 at 19,Oct,09 15:48
Very nice luvmyclit

By #3997 at 25,Mar,09 14:34
Yes i like to see a good bulge, if its a good bulge i will look whether its on this site or in public,

Adult Discussion Forum