Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why do men love a woman's pussy so much?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7865 at 25,Mar,09 18:42
Hi My name is Lynette and I'm 43 years old. I'd like to know from men out there exactly why they love us ladies pussies so much. When we are menstruating our pussies look really scary and most of the time they need careful looking after

Similar topics: 1.Pussy Lips So Big   2.pussy eating pictures?   3.Let's see who has nice pussy lips   4.Bisexual preference   5.Pussy grinding on cock - the clit effect  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 12,Mar,15 20:54 other posts of nekekal 
Because there is nothing on planet earth that can make my cock, and therefore me, feel as good as a woman's pussy. When my hot cock slowly slides down into a hot,tight, wet, cunt, I feel wonderful. My whole being is engulfed by the most wonderful feeling. I love to fuck. I need a cunt to fuck to get that feel. Even a wet, dripping with **** pusy feels great wrapped around my cock.

Pussies are great, women who love to fuck as much as I do are a national treasure.

By #476377 at 12,Mar,15 20:35
Is tasty, warm, wet, and has a mind of its own

By my_cute_dick at 12,Mar,15 19:50 other posts of my_cute_dick 
Same thing as why women love to suck man's cock?

By #472683 at 12,Sep,14 19:50
My thought, when I saw this question, was Duh!
By leopoldij at 12,Mar,15 18:49 other posts of leopoldij 
but *you* are wise!

By boc at 12,Sep,14 18:35 other posts of boc 
It is the center of their physical femininity and has a direct connection to the center of their emotional femininity.

By CreativeOne at 12,Sep,14 06:33 other posts of CreativeOne 
Simple ... The 3 W's !
Warm , Wet and Wonderful

By #436014 at 12,Sep,14 04:44
only if you had a dick would you know

By DeepThroatThis at 11,Sep,14 17:35 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
cause they taste great !

By #281008 at 08,Sep,14 11:14
men love womens pussies cuz men don't have pusses
By #311947 at 08,Sep,14 11:40

By Gntlmn at 11,Sep,14 17:27 other posts of Gntlmn 
But I DO have a cat

By #136427 at 11,Sep,14 16:34
I love how pussy smells

By #341005 at 06,Sep,14 22:04
pure biological craziness for some of us
By #311947 at 08,Sep,14 11:41

By #23212 at 07,Sep,14 03:56
I can think of no thing or place finer to spend 70 or so years licking, and licking, and licking.

By #7976 at 26,Mar,09 01:43
I can't speak for others but the sight of a furry bush covering a beautiful set of labia which in turn are hiding a silky smooth vagina turns me on big time. The sight, aroma, touch, and taste of a pussy are intoxicating.

I love to make love to a woman's pussy; especially when she loves having it made love to. Whether gently fingering her, massaging her with my tongue, or stroking inside with my cock, it is the most exciting thing for me on earth.

My only turn off is women who insist on shaving their pussies to look like little girls. If you have just a little hair, I love it. If you have a lot, I love it even more.

And, if you need help taking care of your pussy, I and I'm sure a lot of other men and women would be extremely happy to help you with your chore.
By Gntlmn at 07,Sep,14 02:54 other posts of Gntlmn 
Bravo!

By leopoldij at 06,Sep,14 12:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Because we can Fuck them?

By #136427 at 06,Aug,13 20:31
They smell good, and are pretty. Never saw a pussy id did not want to fuck. And I see a lot of them on syd that are great!

By boc at 01,Aug,13 04:02 other posts of boc 
Because it's attached to a woman.

That reminds me of a joke:

This young **** comes over to his dad in the living room and asks:

"Dad, what is the difference between a pussy and a cunt?"

The father moves over towards the mother who is asleep on the couch, and upon lifting her nightgown to expose her genital region says:

"This is a pussy. But don't touch it because then you will wake up the cunt."
By #316255 at 01,Aug,13 04:46
Mustn't laugh...
By boc at 01,Aug,13 05:19 other posts of boc 
I have many more in the father & son series of jokes. My mind automatically categorizes jokes in groups like father & son, ethnic, women vs men (i've got some for both sides here)...When I tell one, the rest from that category come rushing to the surface. And ultimately they are all linked by common threads that switch from category to category. It's kind of like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon thing with other actors.

By #303133 at 30,Jul,13 19:34
HI! My name is not Lynette and I am not 43 years old. I'd like to know what you mean by "they need careful looking after" and why that should be a deterrent to loving them. My dog needs careful looking after, and I am extremely fond of him...
By #68656 at 30,Jul,13 20:12
Lynette closed her account years ago but she raised an interesting point. As you know we receive several references daily from astute members about fake accounts, many of which are blatantly fake and the images web derived. Yet plenty of lovestruck Romeos leave solicitations and comments to the fake and those comments are often genuine and heartfelt. Also you would be surprised at how regularly and often the same "dirty old men" get caught out. Obviously their dicks engage and not their brains.
However apart from that and on the subject of pussies my neighbours cats have mastered the trick of walking along the fence and teasing my dogs, the cats are well looked after and not at all scary.
By botanic at 31,Jul,13 11:16 other posts of botanic 
but are they hairy ?

By #281008 at 30,Jul,13 20:19
We luv women's pussy because men do not have pussies

By #9210 at 30,Mar,09 17:43
Stupid question

By #6568 at 25,Mar,09 19:19
I think it's a multi-faceted appeal and that makes it such a powerful interest for all real men.....

Firstly, the pussy is obviously about sex so it's an acute interest....

~Secondly, it's a secret part of a woman and not usually on view.

Thirdly, it's a mystery to all young men and they think about it long before they actually see one! When they do see one for the first time it is a 'life-mark' moment that no man ever forgets for the rest of his life.

Fourthly, the pussy is VERY beautiful to most men and they love to look and watch something that is inexpressibly attractive to them.

Fifthly, the pussy is one of the main keys to a womans sexuality (outclassed only by her brain!) and changes and opens in tune with her arousal,....what could be more facinating to a man?

Adult Discussion Forum