Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Penis colour vs body colour

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #34841 at 15,Mar,10 21:31
Hey guys

Who of your penises differ in colour frm your body, i knw my penis is super dark for my body, do u think that looks odd? Or is hot?

Similar topics: 1.Default Chat Colour.   2.DON'T LIKE THE PALE GREEN TYPE FOR FORUM TOPICS   3.forehead colour   4.The taste of skin   5.One colour cock!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #12853 at 15,Mar,10 21:42
It's perfectly normal for the skin on your penis to be darker than the rest of your skin. The texture of your penile skin is also different.

During puberty, certain changes occur in human genitalia due to hormonal changes. For both males and females, the genitals grow much larger, skin takes on a more wrinkled texture, and the pigmentation in the skin of one's genitals darkens up to some degree. Some people (men and women alike) get darker than others down there.... just like some people grow more or less pubic hair.

Just take a look all over this website and you'll see.... you have nothing to worry about.
By spermkiss at 15,Mar,10 23:43 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree, you look perfectly normal. And, by the way, you have a really fine looking penis. I wish it were in my mouth.

Adult Discussion Forum