Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Indian Sexlife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #54620 at 16,Mar,10 21:38
Usually I have seen sexlife in India that Hubby, Wife and Kidz.80 from 100 male are egomaniac.They love n like to fuck otherwoman by hiding his wives.If antbody buzzing her wife and if she will responding then war is starts. I am asking why ? Sex is needy thing and most Imoprtant part of life. if we male like to swap with other female then Think about your home female.Wife needs change also. if we all like much sex it is good to prevvent a oldness. we must have be free mind like other country I had face same problem in My life and solve it by free and healthy sex. hubby and wife enjoing free sex,open spiking no hiding and enjoying a rich sexlife more then other indian couples. NOTE : This is a personel opinion and based on fact stories. if any body has oppose for this Plz Ignore this **** Have a Great Hot Night ****