Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

is drinking your own cum good or bad?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #35019 at 19,Mar,10 22:18
is drinking your own cum good or bad for you

Similar topics: 1.ass shots   2.Cum drinking   3.Drink your own cum???   4.Drinking pee fetish   5.What the what????  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59212 at 31,Mar,10 03:55
It's a good way to avoid a mess!
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 01:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Very well put! Down the hatch with nothing to clean up.

By #53643 at 21,Mar,10 19:11
I dont do it as much as I would like to; as soon as I cum, I lose interest, which isnt all that uncommon from reading of others experiences elsewhere; when I do eat it though, I consder it a special treat.
Oh, the original question; yes, it is good for you. Made from the best stuff on Earth....or is that Snapple?
By #35019 at 25,Mar,10 18:10
thats why i try wank upside down,then u can cum in your own mouth,or your face if its a big burst of love juice
By #23212 at 30,Mar,10 00:40
Well, 'gameball', as of this posting date, it appears that not a single person has answered your original question with a 'bad'! Sounds unanimous how good it is.

By spermkiss at 19,Mar,10 22:20 other posts of spermkiss 
All sperm is good for you, your own or another man's.
By #10655 at 24,Mar,10 20:15
And what if the other man gives you an STD?
By spermkiss at 29,Mar,10 00:15 other posts of spermkiss 
You say the nicest things.

By #44121 at 24,Mar,10 22:51
Cum is loaded with protein and its stated to be good for your skin. Just have your partner lay off that asparagus which gives a bad taste. An aside: Do a web search for, "Make sperm taste good." Very interesting!
By #23212 at 26,Mar,10 23:21
Yes, I've seen those sites that tell about ingesting certain foods and/or fluids to change the taste of cum. But it seems to me, that saying, "Make sperm taste good", would kind of be like saying, 'Make fine wine taste good'! Duh, all you have to do is invite people over who love fine wine--easy!

By #37980 at 22,Mar,10 08:02
I love drinking my own cum. I have been doing it for years. I love everything about it: the aroma, the texture, the taste.

I hope to swallow another man's cum soon.
By spermkiss at 23,Mar,10 22:18 other posts of spermkiss 
I just clicked on your page and saw your discription of yourself as VERY BI-curious. Well, get yourself moving and get out there and suck some cock. Since you are already in love with sperm you're halfway there. One of the most satisfying feelings in the world is to use your mouth to bring another man to orgasm. To feel his dick throb in your mouth as he reaches his climax and gives you his sperm and to savor the flavor of that sperm is very rewarding. And then the ultimate pleasure is to swallow that sperm and know that it is going down into your gut where it will be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. Sperm is life.
By #23212 at 24,Mar,10 01:38
How poetic you speak--lovely! Methinks that it will also "turn into" your own sperm, too, in addition to other 'tissue parts'. And some research states that it contains beneficial hormones that are transmittable, like anti-depressants, etc. These however may require bypassing digestive juices, thus requiring 'another route of entry'.

By #23212 at 19,Mar,10 22:34
I agree with our very nice and very experienced expert here, 'spermkiss'. Semen is full of zinc, a very essential mineral for general health and for semen production, etc.; and many Western diets often do not have enough zinc in them. To my thinking, having some wonderful cum each day is a far more fun way to get your 'daily requirement', than a plain old zinc tablet from a store. As oysters usually contain a great deal of zinc, it is also my understanding that that is why they are often touted for virility! Enjoy!
By spermkiss at 21,Mar,10 06:31 other posts of spermkiss 
'Nice to know. I wasn't aware of the zinc, but I have to agree that sucking a guy off and swallowing his sperm is a lot more fun than taking a zinc tablet.

Adult Discussion Forum