pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How should I torture Matt

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 19,Mar,10 22:30
From Matt's Wife: Ok guys and gals, tonight I am going to tie Matt up on our bed and torture him. Any requests? We definately are not vanilla when it comes to this.

Similar topics: 1.Aravistas   2.Anyone interested in joining Matt and I???   3.Cbt master   4.torture   5.Testicle torture / ball busting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 24,Mar,10 15:32
Matts wife can we talk about hot to torture you babe, I would love to have a run at you from many angles and positions
By #59855 at 24,Mar,10 16:34
From Matt's Wife: Yes you can talk about it.
By #3997 at 24,Mar,10 17:01
I like that in you, I would love to spread your ass apart and slide my cock deep into your asshole, would you wanna feel my cock in your ass
By #59855 at 24,Mar,10 20:08
From Matt's Wife: Every vein!
By #3997 at 30,Mar,10 17:20
Nice

By pifad at 26,Mar,10 16:24 other posts of pifad 
Loop a string around his cockhead and tie the other end to the door knob. Now slam the door shut and watch his reaction to the "pull"

By bigfella at 23,Mar,10 23:26 other posts of bigfella 
I think you should tie him to the bed then invite me over and let me fuck the hell out of you while he watches That would be torture for him

By #57056 at 23,Mar,10 02:45
Drip hot candle wax all over his stiff cock!

By #53852 at 20,Mar,10 00:22
Edge him for an hour, make him cum, then keep jerking him until he is dry with a tight ring round his balls at all times. That should do it.
By slipper at 20,Mar,10 02:50 other posts of slipper 
But, keep at it until he cums again! I love doubles!!! Do take pix of you working him, though--and post, of course.

By sailor at 20,Mar,10 02:00 other posts of sailor 
Lube up a banana, and stick it up his but.You do the same.
Put clothes pins on his nipples. Suck his cock, but don't let him cum. Do that three times. Now french kiss him. Let him lick your pussy. Suck him off again, son't let him cum.
Let h im lick you until you cum. then go back and suck him again, don't let him cum. Now eat each others banana. Ok , enough torture, go and wank him off, real good.
Let me know how it works.

Adult Discussion Forum