Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A question for uncircumcised men....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46863 at 20,Mar,10 13:56
How long does it take for segma to accumulate in our foreskin?

Similar topics: 1.Nudists - Uncircumcised   2.Seeking Uncircumcised Men From The USA   3.Naked in the Navy (2)   4.Uncircumcised cum pictures or videos .   5.Circumcised cocks versus uncircumcised cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By tb1 at 11,May,14 17:02 other posts of tb1 
wtf is "segma" ??????????????
By bella! at 11,May,14 17:12 other posts of bella! 
It is oils and exfoliated skin cells that accrue within the foreskin aka.......dick cheese.
By tb1 at 12,May,14 04:29 other posts of tb1 
oh, you mean smegma - soap and water results in none of this accumulating

By Emerald at 11,May,14 21:40 other posts of Emerald 
While I am most certainly (ahem) intact, I can never remember having any smegma. In fact, until the Internet happened to me in my early twenties, I didn't even know what it was, and how preoccupied some people (ahem-mericans?) seem to be with it.

This despite the fact that I can't claim to have been overly preoccupied with hygiene in my teens. I did make a habit of wiping after an orgasm, however. Besides, I could never leave my little friend alone long enough for anything to accumulate...

By hytiger at 21,Mar,10 07:16 other posts of hytiger 
I'm not "uncircumcised", in the same way that i'm not "undead"

I'm "intact", in the same way that i'm "alive"
By #6568 at 23,Mar,10 09:41
By #264686 at 10,May,14 14:02

By Emerald at 11,May,14 21:27 other posts of Emerald 
I do occasionally feel undead. Especially when I have to get up in the middle of the night and go to work. It's a good thing I'm too lazy to start the apocalypse.

On the other hand, I've never minded being called "uncircumcised". I suspect that's because I've never been in the minority, or been made to feel there's something wrong with my cock that needs fixing. If I had, I'd probably feel more strongly about it.

Do you suppose, if we started referring to circumcised men as "amputees", that they'd get the point and realise why we're uncomfortable with being "uncut"?

Mind you, I'm not suggesting we do. They'd probably be offended, and I'm far too lazy to offend anyone on purpose.

By Cutewilly at 09,May,14 22:48 other posts of Cutewilly 
I don't get any, mine is washed at least twice a day.

By foreskinfetish at 09,May,14 22:12 other posts of foreskinfetish 
I have left my skin forward for several months at a time, hoping the tip of my foreskin would shrink and get tighter. Although it did start to get a little smelly after a few weeks, there was never any visible smegma. Never got any tighter, either!

By #6568 at 04,Feb,13 08:29
It actually depends mostly on what you have been eating and drinking,....smegma is largely unused proteins as well as skin residue. There is a similar issue with contact lenses,..proteins build up under the lens and this partly depends on diet and how much surplus protein is in the wearers system.

By #323075 at 04,Feb,13 06:55
I wash my cockhead every morning so I don't have smegma!

By #41858 at 03,Feb,13 21:20
I would have to go several days without washing for it to happen

By #4162 at 20,Mar,10 14:45
if u wash daily....never
By slipper at 21,Mar,10 03:54 other posts of slipper 
Bingo!!!

By Ablaze at 03,Feb,13 15:34 other posts of Ablaze 
+1

By #46863 at 21,Mar,10 04:20
Thanks to those who have made a comment. Being circumcised myself I have no personal reference.
By #6568 at 23,Mar,10 09:44
To put this into some sort of context that makes it easier to understand (for the mutilated ).....How many days would you have to refrain from washing for dirt to gather behind your ears?

By #61033 at 20,Mar,10 18:34
I wash daily and haven't had anything for as long as I can recall.

Adult Discussion Forum