Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Let Me Teach You How to Fuck Better

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64087 at 25,Mar,10 03:04
Hello my name is Merle Dean Shamblin and I would like to be your new friend. I sure could use somebody to chat with. I am a 48 year old long haul truck driver who currently lives in Weatherford Oklahoma. Dec 8th 1960 I was born in Fairview Oklahoma. Moved to Caddo and Washita counties where I attended school at Colony Hydro and Weatherford. My parents Malvin and Wanda Shamblin were cotton and peanut farmers. Dad died in 99 from lung cancer. Graduated from SWOSU with a business degree. My two sisters are LaDonna Hubert and Malva Burrahm. Dennis is my brother. I have been a truck driver for 17 years and have driven 2 million paid miles. I have received many safe driving awards over the years. I am single and have never been married. I have a wide range of interests and am pretty much an open book. Currently I drive a 2008 Freightliner for a major carrier. I dont go to Canada very often. I dont have a dedicated route so I run the entire lower 48. I enjoy reading cinema music sports travel etc. I am gay and seeking travel buddies.

Similar topics: 1.can i **** with my 40-year old aunt?she seems to seduce me now...   2.teach me to self suck/fuck!!!!   3.Lets make a casting for my life   4.Shootings and violence,how do we stop it?   5.Proper english "racist"?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 26,Mar,10 05:42 other posts of slipper 
COULD WE GET RID OF all this SPAM, PLEASE, ADMIN??

Adult Discussion Forum