Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

merle_the_pearl comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39904 at 25,Mar,10 16:11
I have seen a number of identical comments from "merle" in several threads today. They contain a lot more personal info than is typically shared here in the public areas of SYD and are not related to the topics posted for discussion. Is this some one playing a nasty trick on Mr. Shamblin and using SYD as a means to cause the poor guy grief? That's pretty evil!

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   4.Comments and Responses - Too few of each.   5.Comments not showing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #24286 at 25,Mar,10 23:49
If he was born Dec 1960 that makes him 49, not 48 as he states. Maybe he should update. Or fuck off. Which is best?
By #42635 at 26,Mar,10 17:52
the first one
By #23212 at 26,Mar,10 23:38
What do you mean by this comment?
By #24286 at 27,Mar,10 01:07
Me or bigjn? Mine was a rhetorical question as there was really only one answer and I believe he now has!
By #23212 at 27,Mar,10 01:53
NO, NOT you--your "rhetorical" question gave a nice chuckle. But it sounded like 'bigjn' did not like your suggestion that Merle ought to "fuck off". Was just wondering why.

By #20053 at 26,Mar,10 22:49
its probaly some bot
By #23212 at 26,Mar,10 23:57
Perhaps, but seems rather a sophisticated one (see my comment re this, on the 'Gay Creampies .. ' topic, started by Merle).

By slipper at 26,Mar,10 18:08 other posts of slipper 
BAN He, she, or it!!!

By #61033 at 26,Mar,10 17:05
Just blacklist the guy before he gets to your page. Looks like he is systematically going through friends lists.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 25,Mar,10 21:38 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YES MERLE POSTS THE SAME SHIT ALLOVER. MOST CURIOUS. HE SHOULD BE STRUNG UP BY THE BALLS.
By #19575 at 26,Mar,10 01:02
"He doesn't have any balls" .... As he doesn't show any pics ! Also he doesn't respond to "Any" comments sent to him at all ! Such a strange sort of guy . Does he chat with anyone here ? Or just flooding everyones page with all of his BS personal info ??? I deleted all his crap on my page , how 'bout you ? Again , very strange member , indeed
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 26,Mar,10 13:15 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
HAHA NO I DON'T THINK HE EXISTS

By #23212 at 26,Mar,10 05:07
Yes, whoever he is, he is ALL over the internet, with exactly the same mass mailed email. ADMIN: Can you please help remove him, as I would imagine you have his IP address, and can inform his ISP. Doesn't mass mailing of the same thing, to everywhere, including Forum topics here where it has no relevance at all, define a spammer, who should not only be removed permanently from here, but have him reported to various spammer trackers?

By slipper at 26,Mar,10 04:50 other posts of slipper 
Just more spam... of sorts, I figure.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 25,Mar,10 21:51 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
HE HAS: NO PIC, MADE NO COMMENTS, NO FRIENDS AND HAS NO FAV PICS.
IN MNSHO HE IS A SPAMMER TROLL, GET A ROPE.

By #59855 at 25,Mar,10 18:12
From Matt's Wife: Admin should just delete them.
By spermkiss at 25,Mar,10 19:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree, the "merle" posts are becoming a bit tiresome. What do you say about this Administrator?

Adult Discussion Forum