Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My Physical Exam

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 27,Mar,10 19:24
I have a physical exam on Thursday April 1st i belive.its a female doctor...i wanted too know if i should shave....shape a design in my pubic hair or leave it natural...let me know....thank u.

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.physical exam time   3.woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy   4.Gyno exam   5.First Adult Physical Exam  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 29,Mar,10 01:48
Well if you shave it she might think it is for surgery and do your circumscission..
By #13219 at 29,Mar,10 01:51
Maybe show her your beer can in the ass trick. That may get more of a reaction than a simple shave...
By #24286 at 29,Mar,10 22:52
I just looked at the beer can pic and wondered what would happen if the can was opened whilst inserted? A trip to A&E I would imagine. Impressive though.
By #23212 at 30,Mar,10 00:49
Just thought I'd help your North American readers here, for whom 'A&E' stands for 'Arts and Entertainment'. Translation for those in need: 'ER'.

By slipper at 28,Mar,10 20:48 other posts of slipper 
I posted on the other one.

By sailor at 27,Mar,10 21:22 other posts of sailor 
Do what whatever you want . I just went through several operations and many office visits, and no one has mentioned anythig about me being smooth.. I figure there must be a lot of smoothies out there.
Who knows they may see you and go home and shave themselves.

By spermkiss at 27,Mar,10 20:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Do whatever you want. Doctors have seen everything.

Adult Discussion Forum