Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pissing in your pants

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #16965 at 28,Mar,10 03:08
Who else likes that warm feeling when u piss your pants?

Similar topics: 1.PISS-IN PANTS   2.pissing games   3.Pissing   4.Videos of girls pissing?   5.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 01,Jul,20 17:57
My ex wife/Mistress and I went for a walk in some woods near us one hot day.She made me wear a pair of her panties under a pair of white shorts.After about an hour I needed a piss and asked her for permission to pee.She told me I could not and an half an hour later I was really desperate and asked for permission again telling her I was really really desperate.She told me go ahead but to leave my shorts and panties on.I was so desperate I just pissed myself.As the warm piss started to flow I noticed that the outline of the panties was starting to show through the shorts and she just stood there laughing at me.To make it even more humiliating we carried on walking for another hour with people looking at me and pointing at me and laughing at me.
By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 02:39 other posts of dgraff 
Seriously ask for permission to pee sounds like maybe you squat to pee any way
By #516354 at 02,Jul,20 04:52
Yes,I had to ask permission to do a lot of things being as she was my Mistress.And no I did not squat to pee.I can only assume that you have never been in a D/s relationship.
By dgraff at 02,Jul,20 09:24 other posts of dgraff 
Nope 👎 never
By #516354 at 02,Jul,20 16:09
Then you will not understand why I did what I did.

By #1102 at 02,Jul,20 08:54
me pee all the time in bed not on purpose

By #1102 at 02,Jul,20 08:53
me it feels good to me i was young then

By #249452 at 20,Jun,12 03:22
That's probably the worst feeling in the world. Not a good one

By #35139 at 19,Jun,12 11:25
While he did not you try to pee in their pants, then you do not understand how great it is. Every once can try to do it.
One time I wanted to pee, but there was no toilet nearby. When I found the toilet, it does not have the strength to endure. While took out his cock, was unable to hold urine and pee in pants. And this warm liquid flowed down my balls, legs and soaked shorts and pants. I felt so excited that finished right in the toilet. And now I have time to write in the pants.
Photos can be seen on my page.

By mywusch at 30,Dec,11 15:12 other posts of mywusch 
like it very much
/ljn6it3k5ci9pic.html
there are more

By #135959 at 22,Oct,11 05:00
I love peeing my pants I even wet the bed when I'm alone and sleep in it once and awhile

By #194437 at 21,Oct,11 07:07

[deleted image]

By #23212 at 28,Mar,10 04:09
I like "that warm feeling", but I'd rather have it in my mouth-don't have to wash any pants.

Adult Discussion Forum