Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Is this normal ladies?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59212 at 07,Apr,10 04:58
My wife had a complete hysterectomy 4 years ago. She has no interest in sex. We have not had sex in 4 years. She says she loves me but being treated like this only reminds me of the end of a few relationships I've had. I sometimes think she's telling me indirectly to move on. I mean I'd think she'd try to keep me satisfied with a hand job once in a while anyway.

Similar topics: 1.Taste Of Cum   2.for ladies only   3.Ladies Peeing in Toilet   4.Three somes   5.What's a normal amount of foreskin?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 07,Apr,10 18:42
Send her to the Doctor, I have several friends who have had a hysterectomy and they are still very active sexually. Perhaps she has some feelings of not being a complete woman any longer and needs to work through those feelings. Nonetheless, she should be seeing to it that you get some of your sexual pleasures (hand job, blow job, screwing).
By #59212 at 08,Apr,10 03:36
Thanks for the replies. I've been playing it cool for a while now. I was told to be aloof and not to grab her ass, etc. She's got other issues too and hormone treatment is not an option. She is going threw menopause too. I guess I'll wait it out and see what happens. I'm not getting any younger though. I saw a little side shot of her Mom's boob today. About blew a load
By #59212 at 08,Apr,10 03:39
Maybe if I stuck my tongue in her ass?.....

By #6568 at 07,Apr,10 08:20
Well I'm not a lady but it's worth asking what you mean by "complete hysterectomy". If her ovaries were removed as part of the procedure then she will have effectively been 'spayed' to use a vetinary term, which means that her sexual hormones will have been removed. When this is carried out on human females there is usually provision for hormone replacement for the rest of the patients life or until it can be discontinued. In some cases (I know of two) this is overlooked so your first task is to get some medical advice and help. Please remember that if your wifes ovaries have been removed she WILL loose sexual urge and interest so she may not want, or see any reason, to go for medical help.......

........However, you should keep reminding her that IF she does indeed still love you she will try to make you happy.

Please note that removal of the ovaries (spaying) is NOT the same as menopause because when a woman reaches menopause not all of her hormones stop flowing and her ovaries remain, albeit without producing eggs.

Adult Discussion Forum