to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Worst pictures / photograph

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1970 at 09,Apr,10 07:39
in your opinion who has the worst pictures or who takes the worst shots???
here is one:
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Rate My Penis and Body On a Scale of 1-10   2.Worst sex experience ever   3.Hard-on during masturbation   4.Worst sex. Things to avoid   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 09,Apr,10 09:21 other posts of MoeJoe 
They are too numerous to mention....
By spermkiss at 09,Apr,10 17:59 other posts of spermkiss 
I sure have to agree. Easily 99 per cent of the photos posted here on SYD are not worth a second look (or even a first). Many, of course, are of dicks that I don't especially want to see, but these are OK. Even though I don't want to see those dicks, I'm sure that there are some people who do. Others are of such distressingly poor quality (bad lighting, out of focus, poor composition) that they are a total waste of time and space. The photo cited by lickm in the question is a prime example.

What is really heartbreaking, however, is when a good looking guy with a really fine penis posts poor quality photos. There are several regulars here on SYD who have dicks that I really admire, but whenever I click on the thumbnail to enlarge it to full screen, I am disappointed.
By #60507 at 10,Apr,10 05:46
Check mine and let me know if they quality is good enough quality
By spermkiss at 10,Apr,10 18:26 other posts of spermkiss 
First the good. You have a strikingly attractive penis and it deserves to be put on display for the world to see. Nice straight shaft, nice shape and good proportion between head size and shaft length and diameter. Generally the quality of your photographs is satisfactory if not spectacular. Good lighting and usually in focus.

Now the not so good. The composition of your photographs leaves a lot to be desired. Sure, they show off your dick, but artistic merit is somewhat lacking. A really fine penis portrait affects the brain in a lot of different ways. It shows the organ in an attractive setting, nicely centered in the frame with no important parts cut off (or if it's off center there is a reason) and there is a certain drama to the picture that draws the viewer in. This might be difficult to pull off if you are taking the photos yourself, but it can be done. And if you're looking for an assistant to help you photograph your dick, I'll volunteer.
By MoeJoe at 11,Apr,10 09:33 other posts of MoeJoe 
Spermkiss.....I agree with you assessment wholeheartedly, but I've got ask....how come no pics posted by you?

By #60507 at 11,Apr,10 11:13
Yes,I accept your proposal as photograph assistant
By spermkiss at 12,Apr,10 18:35 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, if you're up for my assistance photographing your penis that could be a lot of fun. Be advised, however, that I'm a gay cocksucker and if I were alone with you while you were nude with an erection I would undoubtedly molest you. Before the session was over your dick would be in my mouth.
By #60507 at 13,Apr,10 06:21
Not a problem with that, let's set up an appoinment asap
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,10 02:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, you're my kind of straight man. Not only are you comfortable being nude and erect with a gay man, but you're open to man-on-man sex.
By #60507 at 14,Apr,10 03:23
Where you are located?
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,10 17:05 other posts of spermkiss 
San Francisco.
By #60507 at 15,Apr,10 03:12
That's gonna be difficult, I'm in LA

By slipper at 12,Apr,10 06:12 other posts of slipper 
We might expect the "critic,," especially if he wants to be taken seriously, to have some pix of his own on display!
By spermkiss at 12,Apr,10 18:45 other posts of spermkiss 
For what it's worth, the man asked for my critique and I was kind enough to offer it. As for the value of my remarks, I think that my words can stand on their own merit. Numerous SYD members have given me very fine feedback about my comments on their photographs. If you do not like my comments, don't read them.

By spermkiss at 13,Apr,10 05:57 other posts of spermkiss 
By the way, if you had ask me politely why I haven't posted photos, as MoeJoe did, instead of making snide remarks, I'd have told you.
By slipper at 14,Apr,10 01:20 other posts of slipper 
Sheesh! A little sensitive, are we? Perhaps, you didn't attend to the all the laughing faces? EXCUSE ME!

By #59855 at 14,Apr,10 03:13
From Matt's Wife: I for one don't like fake pics, they are a waste of time. I also feel if people don't like our pics they should not look at them.

By slipper at 11,Apr,10 05:38 other posts of slipper 
Any I cannot see clearly (e.g., out of focus; distant; dark, except for some art shots)
By slipper at 12,Apr,10 06:14 other posts of slipper 
...oh yeah, and those with no pix at all?
By spermkiss at 12,Apr,10 20:20 other posts of spermkiss 
If that cutting remark was aimed at me, see my comment above.
By slipper at 14,Apr,10 01:28 other posts of slipper 
DUDE, lighten UP!!! I was just answering the question of the thread!!! I'VE NO BONE TO PIX WITH YOU. But, if there ARE no pix, I cannot very well appreciate them. Is your entire sense of self wrapped up in this? You post in public before a billion people, expect responses... especially on a site entitled "Show your dick (or cunt)" and you don't. TRUCE???

By #65599 at 12,Apr,10 07:12
Most the pictures here are bad. Less those who know how To take one.
By MoeJoe at 12,Apr,10 08:53 other posts of MoeJoe 
And as I look at yours, I see 3 that are poorly lit and most of them are all out of focus.....is this the kettle calling the pot black, or were you including yourself in the group who don't know how to take one?

By #1970 at 10,Apr,10 05:04
And why do people bother posting them???
By spermkiss at 10,Apr,10 18:05 other posts of spermkiss 
That's one of the mysteries of life.

Adult Discussion Forum