She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

WATCHING VIDEOS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10216 at 03,Apr,09 11:21
Why should we lose points for watching videos? If people take the time and trouble to make them and post them and we then compliment them by watching them, I think we should be GIVEN points for doing so, not have them deducted. What do others think?

Similar topics: 1.Cumming cock videos?   2.hot SYD videos   3.Do you like watching guys cum?   4.Watching videos   5.Anyone else jack off to videos/pics of themselves naked/jacking off?  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 03,Apr,09 16:41 other posts of admin 
I did not want to make video uploads at all, actually.

The "point" of loosing points is that you do not download all the videos in a row thus creating additional bandwidth cost for me. This site eats 100 Gigs daily just on photos. And they ain't free for me, you know.

Yes, sometimes people upload files that require special codecs for viewing. This is not my problem and there is little I can do about this. I can only suggest using conventional formats for encoding and GOM player for viewing, it's free and cool, but more important - it has codecs for almost any of the video formats in the net.

If you do not like loosing points, simply do not watch videos.
By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 17:22
is there a way that you can see what the video consists of, like a cover page, or what happens if the video does not play that the person posted,

By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 15:25
I was shocked when i first lost points myself for watching videos, and a few of the videos i tried to view didnt work, so i also lost points cause the video didnt work, and it could be the shorest video, i like the fact of watching videos, but depending on who posted it if i view it,

Adult Discussion Forum